Amateratsu One Shots Naruto gg.....right?

Dantee

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
343๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
you are clearly mad that the manga showed you up after being one of the fiercest supporters of the idea that Naruto didn't have a single thing to counter it with Lol
Hmm gee Naruto vs Amaterasu, I wonder when people figured out Naruto can counter it. The only thing I should be mad about is that Naruto fans are just figuring that out now.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hmm gee Naruto vs Amaterasu, I wonder when people figured out Naruto can counter it. The only thing I should be mad about is that Naruto fans are just figuring that out now.
Ignore these tards, they seem to think kurama HELPED sasuke.

Like wtf he stole the chakra with his ability that's fair game.

Narutards making excuses AGAIN

WalksInShadows

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
it doesn't take being a Naruto fan to have known Naruto was going to have no problem with Amaterasu, especially given how predictable Sasuke is with it. The only ppl who has problems understanding that are the Sasuke homers who were finally made to see it.

I notice that Sasuke can't control his left eye properly, yet people wanted him to get two....

That's be overkill on him.
it's a sad time when Sasuke was given a majority of Hagoromo's chakra, takes bijuu juice, and still has problems controlling 1 Rinnegan. Obito probably didn't have nearly as much chakra and could still use the Rinnegan he had. If he never mentioned anything about it, we never would've even known that Rinnegan was taking that kind of toll on him.

Reactions: VongolaX