Sapiens Sequax Sex Semita

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well due to the thrown/spinning nature of the rasenshuriken i believe that if one were to hit it with Amaterasu it would either
A:absorb the flames becoming something like naruto/sasukes Shakuton: Kōrin Shippū Shikkoku no Ya Zeroshiki and continue flying at the user of amatersu
or
B: It would destabilize and explode prematurely causing a huge firestorm

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amaterasu I believe, if it has enough chakra/fire to overwhelm FRS.
Side Question: I would say Amaterasu. It takes less prep time to use it. :p

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu> Rasen Shuriken.. Kirin> Rasen Shuriken.. maybe chou rasen shuriken can beat it but I doubt it since Kirin is raw lightning.
Kirin is a more destructive move but Amaterasu is more reliable since you you can use it without much prep

Bieber

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amaterasu.. That was already proven in the manga:
You must be registered for see images
Once Fūton: Rasenshuriken is engulfed in flames Sasuke can manipulate it via Enton.

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All that scan shows is it didn't stop the attack..it kept going...

whats worse than a Rasenshuriken?

Rasenshuriken...on FIRE lol Still going where it was thrown, and that's bad.

Fire > Wind? Ask any 8 year old blowing out a birthday cake. A little is absorbed, a lot heightens a flame...to much blows it out. General wisdom.

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While answering this I came up with enough possibilities to make a separate /thread.

We cannot assume the user of Amaterasu is immune to the effects. It sounds odd but, not many jutsu have lasting effects that the user can trip into. You can stab yourself with Chidori.. ect.

Wind makes fire bigger, ect. What amaterasu lacks is stopping power. It literally has the same as a normal flame. If Sask uses it on RS then its just a ARS coming at him still. If he puts up a wall, the RS will just go through with little or no change.

A practical exercise, next time you have a camp fire throw a tennis ball covered in lighter fluid through the fire, see what doesn't happen, likewise through enough gas on a fire and you can put it out.

Just using conventional, and well know fact. I really hate having to dig for scans and such.

Zebstrika

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All that scan shows is it didn't stop the attack..it kept going...

whats worse than a Rasenshuriken?

Rasenshuriken...on FIRE lol Still going where it was thrown, and that's bad.

Fire > Wind? Ask any 8 year old blowing out a birthday cake. A little is absorbed, a lot heightens a flame...to much blows it out. General wisdom.
The attack kept going, because Sasuke allowed it to keep going. You seem to fail to understand that all Rasenshuriken does is make Amaterasu bigger. The person in control of the black flames is always Sasuke, he can put the whole thing out if he wants to:

This argument is pretty stupid anyway. What's stopping Sasuke from sniping Rasenshuriken while it's in Naruto's hands? Why would he wait until Naruto throws it?