Amanda Todd: Teenager Who Had Chronicled Her Bullying On YouTube Commits Suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again as I have said you're going to go fight the guy who does not know you, over the girl who betrayed you? That is a little boys perspective. You aslo stated that "you hope her life is good", meaning you speak before you even know; which is also just pathetic and insulting. Also you wouldnt bring people my butt. You think your just so tough but you're not.

Oh, oh, yeah. Stating karma will get them is such support after you take your little boys perspective and lack of knowledge and say you would punch her in the face for trying to connect with someone she thinks likes her. Though she is unaware of the guys staus with his girlfriend because he lied.

So big bad Nova, gonna take his tough guy status and go fight an innocent person to prove how hard he is.

You aint tough, Connor is it?
I am pretty sure most people in that situation would want to have a fight with the person their partner cheated with. I'm not going to go and punch my girlfriend instead.

Yeah I wouldn't bring people with me. Why do you assume that I have the perception that I myself am tough? I have never once said that I am tough.

I was not insulting or disrespectful at all. Oh by the way she did know he had a girlfriend so that was her fault. "He said come over my gf is on vacation". Anyway Like I said I would not have said what I said if I knew she had already committed the selfish act of suicide.

Big bad Nova? I like the ring to that mind if I use it for my jingle? Seriously though, when have I ever stated that i am the big bad Nova?
I never said I was tough. Yes it is Connor.

-
Back to the topic at hand though. The video was very touching and I truly did feel empathy towards the girl. However that is where my empathy stopped. There are much worse things happening in the world that doesn't compare to this one girl out of the billions of people. You really think bullying and suicide is worse than rape/slavery/abuse/murder/torture? You people are not crying over these acts of filth that's displayed each and everyday.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Re: RIP Amanda Todd

thanks for the support and fully agree all these other kids are out doing what she is doinf but because some perv targeted her they mark her different all because her buisness was made public to the world when really i knew gurls at that age would do way worse stuff for alot less in bed ut no one followed then around trying to gt her to killl herself

and ya how this guy is still free is unbeliveable
Those hypocrites make me sick.

Kayloblaze

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to say it is disgusting that there are people that blame her for everything. As someone who has lived with depression all my life, even as a small child, I can tell you it's not as easy as just coping or taking medication. There are levels were even talking or getting help doesn't fix you because you can't be fixed; I know because I've been there. So when you say just cope or get help it's not always that simple. It's a miracle of God that I found my faith and it saved me not just spiritually but, literally in every way possible.

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I am pretty sure most people in that situation would want to have a fight with the person their partner cheated with. I'm not going to go and punch my girlfriend instead.

Yeah I wouldn't bring people with me. Why do you assume that I have the perception that I myself am tough? I have never once said that I am tough.

I was not insulting or disrespectful at all. Oh by the way she did know he had a girlfriend so that was her fault. "He said come over my gf is on vacation". Anyway Like I said I would not have said what I said if I knew she had already committed the selfish act of suicide.

Big bad Nova? I like the ring to that mind if I use it for my jingle? Seriously though, when have I ever stated that i am the big bad Nova?
I never said I was tough. Yes it is Connor.

-
Back to the topic at hand though. The video was very touching and I truly did feel empathy towards the girl. However that is where my empathy stopped. There are much worse things happening in the world that doesn't compare to this one girl out of the billions of people. You really think bullying and suicide is worse than rape/slavery/abuse/murder/torture? You people are not crying over these acts of filth that's displayed each and everyday.
never said hit your girl what im getting at is be mad at the right person those who lash out at innocent ppl are fool because they cant figure out who is really at fault......it not her fault the guy lied its his so be mad at him there is nothing wrong with a girl reaching out for someone who thinks they like here

and to say you would punch her in the face again show your lack of perspective on the situation and you justify this thought with well other ppl do stupid shit to so why cant i but to that i hit you with the age old saying

if other jump off a bridge would you....learn to stop and think about a situation b4 you act that is what men do...lashing out at the first thing in sight without thinking is what children do....time to grow up man

and yes there is way worse things in the world but how in anyway does it makes this less tragic and ok to jus walk away from

and i agree you never said out right i am big bad nova but your sure act like it with your om gonna go by myself and smash and innocent guy

the only way the guy in this scenario deserves a beating is if he is your friend....even if the guy knows you were with her it not some guy you don't associate with job to be faitful to you its your girls

Those hypocrites make me sick.
yes me as well....i remeber when i was a kid a girl gave this guy head and he went and told the whole school and dumped her and for a week or so everyone is like wha a hoe blah blah blah but i sit there like really i know 3 of you who sucked me off so why is she a hoe

and the realistic answer is because her shit got made public and yours didnt

back then i didnt stand up for that girl either tho as i was a child myself and regrets like that are what make me so involved now but luckily this girl had it end after a week unlike amanda todd who had it goin on school after school with everyone knowign and doing nothing including parents teachers doctors and cops the big 4 in a that the world is taught to rely on for help

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she showed her tits, got black mailed and then kills herself. Yea the world really failed her.
If she hadn't been a ****, none of this would have happened.

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she showed her tits, got black mailed and then kills herself. Yea the world really failed her.
If she hadn't been a ****, none of this would have happened.
gues you consider you mom a ***** to then for having *** with your dad leading to your sad exsistance

what a matter you mad because no girl will send you an titty pics or touch you

Reactions: Kayloblaze

Kayloblaze

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand what you are saying but, who says we're not crying over those acts. I know I am and I do everything I can to help when I can. But people of modest means can only do so much for these world problems. This is something we can change and that's the point. Even if it is smaller than the problems of the world, turning an apathetic ear to this won't solve the worlds problems. But maybe listening and advocating to raise awareness can help change this problem and there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Nova.

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I won't be editing your posts from now on. To much effort.

never said hit your girl what im getting at is be mad at the right person those who lash out at innocent ppl are fool because they cant figure out who is really at fault......it not her fault the guy lied its his so be mad at him there is nothing wrong with a girl reaching out for someone who thinks they like here

and to say you would punch her in the face again show your lack of perspective on the situation and you justify this thought with well other ppl do stupid shit to so why cant i but to that i hit you with the age old saying

if other jump off a bridge would you....learn to stop and think about a situation b4 you act that is what men do...lashing out at the first thing in sight without thinking is what children do....time to grow up man

and yes there is way worse things in the world but how in anyway does it makes this less tragic and ok to jus walk away from

and i agree you never said out right i am big bad nova but your sure act like it with your om gonna go by myself and smash and innocent guy

the only way the guy in this scenario deserves a beating is if he is your friend....even if the guy knows you were with her it not some guy you don't associate with job to be faitful to you its your girls
I would be angry at them both, it's just that I can only lash out at one. Don't care if the guy knew that my girlfriend was in a relationship or not.

I personally would not punch her in the face. That would be ridiculous, what I said was "I would of had a fight with the girl, if I was the girlfriend." . And I would. I do not care if other people do it or not, I stated that other people do it because you were trying to make it out that I am the only person in the world who has this opinion. I did not say it made it less tragic. But if you want to cry over this one, you may as well go cry over every death of people that you do not know of.

Nope, I didn't once say that I would smash the person, I may end up losing the fight. Innocent guy? Hardly. If we are basing this off of Amanda Todd's story then he would have known that she had a boyfriend.

But honest to God I do not see what is so special about this girl. A Facebook page? that might be it.
"i will not be changing my signature for the rest of my time her r.i.p amanda todd" It certainly does not warrant that type of signature. She is not special, many people die and many people die in worse ways. Go put RIP to everyone who has died, rather than this one girl.

Crocodile

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Girl is a slit, can't handle the consequences that comes with being a camwhore, and slit in IRL, kills herself, and now everyone is giving a fek because she had some nice tits and she was cute.

^ Summary of this whole thing.

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude just stop , imo she is not telling the whole story
oh ya and you know the whole story....or do you just tell yourself this cuz it helps you sleep at night after your punk ass insults from behind a computer screen

what is your proof she is lying the world seen this video dont you think if she was lying it would have came out.....show me poof other the your big mouth

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
gues you consider you mom a ***** to then for having *** with your dad leading to your sad exsistance

what a matter you mad because no girl will send you an titty pics or touch you
but my mom didn't kill herself so I don't understand where you are going with this.
btw KAGE RYUU(account that is perma banned) watch your tone because you aren't even supposed to be on the site, you illiterate fuck.

Last edited:

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I won't be editing your posts from now on. To much effort.

I would be angry at them both, it's just that I can only lash out at one. Don't care if the guy knew that my girlfriend was in a relationship or not.

I personally would not punch her in the face. That would be ridiculous, what I said was "I would of had a fight with the girl, if I was the girlfriend." . And I would. I do not care if other people do it or not, I stated that other people do it because you were trying to make it out that I am the only person in the world who has this opinion. I did not say it made it less tragic. But if you want to cry over this one, you may as well go cry over every death of people that you do not know of.

Nope, I didn't once say that I would smash the person, I may end up losing the fight. Innocent guy? Hardly. If we are basing this off of Amanda Todd's story then he would have known that she had a boyfriend.

But honest to God I do not see what is so special about this girl. A Facebook page? that might be it.
"i will not be changing my signature for the rest of my time her r.i.p amanda todd" It certainly does not warrant that type of signature. She is not special, many people die and many people die in worse ways. Go put RIP to everyone who has died, rather than this one girl.
you know what makes this gurl special for me i will tell you

i have a neice she is about to turn 6 and she is comming up on this age in 6 or so years and that along with the stuff i have seen and experienced makes this the last straw for me and im gonna start getting involved anywhere i can

it is more then unfortunate that you can generalize things like this is your head becaus eit makes it easier for you to forget

but my mom didn't kill herself so I don't understand where you are going with this.
btw KAGE RYUU(account that is perma banned) watch your tone because you aren't even supposed to be on the site, you illiterate fuck.
no but you mom did dowhat your calling htis girl a **** for many times over and over again with your dad and others so by saying this yu call your mom a ***** which i find disrepectful to her as well

and yes i am kage ryuu perma banned account and guess what all the mods know this so dont think im hiding out bro i bet you though that would catch me off gaurd haha

Girl is a slit, can't handle the consequences that comes with being a camwhore, and slit in IRL, kills herself, and now everyone is giving a fek because she had some nice tits and she was cute.

^ Summary of this whole thing.
your a disgraceful wanna be human being who is all internet talk bro just like mercy who got banned for the same statement

oh ya i forgot mercy is your bf you must miss him is that why your lashing out

Last edited:

thesurvivor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh ya and you know the whole story....or do you just tell yourself this cuz it helps you sleep at night after your punk ass insults from behind a computer screen

what is your proof she is lying the world seen this video dont you think if she was lying it would have came out.....show me poof other the your big mouth
i never said she was lying i said she wasnt telling the whole story

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dammit...my heart broke wide open when I saw this.

I'm tough as nails, and even I shed a tear.

I seriously wanna smack around those fools that tormented her throughout her life.

Godspeed and rest soundly Amanda Todd.

Sanzen

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

you know what makes this gurl special for me i will tell you

i have a neice she is about to turn 6 and she is comming up on this age in 6 or so years and that along with the stuff i have seen and experienced makes this the last straw for me and im gonna start getting involved anywhere i can

it is more then unfortunate that you can generalize things like this is your head becaus eit makes it easier for you to forget

no but you mom did dowhat your calling htis girl a **** for many times over and over again with your dad and others so by saying this yu call your mom a ***** which i find disrepectful to her as well

and yes i am kage ryuu perma banned account and guess what all the mods know this so dont think im hiding out bro i bet you though that would catch me off gaurd haha
No I didn't think it would catch you off guard. But if the staff does allow this, that is complete bullshit and hypocriticism.
Ok, so my mom did have *** with my father to have me, what are you getting at? Again, what you don't understand is that has no relevance here as she didn't kill herself.
You truly are a fucking imbecile.

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i never said she was lying i said she wasnt telling the whole story
ya so tell us the whole story since you think you know.....im all ears

No I didn't think it would catch you off guard. But if the staff does allow this, that is complete bullshit and hypocriticism.
Ok, so my mom did have *** with my father to have me, what are you getting at? Again, what you don't understand is that has no relevance here as she didn't kill herself.
You truly are a fucking imbecile.
aww you mad that you thought you were smart but the mods all know of my existance.....get it in your head i hide from nothing

i am kage ryuu

and what im getting at is all teenage girls do things like this your mom did it and your gf would do it if you ever managed to get one but clearly you havnt if you think her actions were so outrageous

It's sad that she went through all that but, ultimately, she was to blame for bringing those problems upon herself.
and what did she do exactly that was so bad and out of the ordinary that made her liable more then any other teen gurl doing the same

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.