Amanda Todd: Teenager Who Had Chronicled Her Bullying On YouTube Commits Suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok so i didnt watch it all but this is all her fault it was her who flashed random people
you *impolite word*....dont know what a goof is its a prison word ...she was a yng girl doing yng girl stuff and no one helped her everyon just sat there and watched her die from her parent to her teacher and her friends she drank bleach and cut herself and over dosed etc plent of major signs even the doctors who were supposed to help her failed her there is not a damn thing a girl that yng could do to make any of this her fault can you imagine what drinking bleach would do to you why dont you go try it out i try to follow the rules he vut ill take an ifraction for this gladly

*impolite word* if i yoy said this anywhere near me *impolite word* and trust me im 6ft 3 260 pound and fight real well so i could do it no problem

your a *impolite word* punk and *impolite word* their isnt word to discribe how much i wish i could stand toe to toe with you right now you *impolite word*

my name is steven james hunsdale....this is me ...i live in whitby ontario canada and if you ever see me comonover and talk that shit bro cuz ill smash the living fuk out of you

You must be registered for see images

and remeber it will be all your fault to for talking shit on some random site on the internet

this post goes for all the ppl who wanna talk shit about this girl and the tragedy that landed in her lap for just being a normal kid

*impolite word* it what kids do that age and im sure many guyz did the same thing but non of you are dead now after the world just sat there

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bullied, broken, stalked, depressed, blackmailed, still alive - Nobody gives a shit.
Dead - Facebook memorial page, press 'like' to 'honor' her sacrifice.
I understand where you're coming from, it's how us humans work someone dies, something happens (Kony) we flock like sheep.

Cedric Huynh said:
Wait, so y'all really care so much about a girl you NEVER knew about, until today; who killed herself, over cyber bullying?

Please, stop.. Just like, you guys really cared about my man Joseph Kony's army of children, and the people who died in natural disasters? Of course it's sad, but do you actually care? Think.
I may not agree with what he said word for word, but I do agree with the bottom half.
You could say I'm a hypocrite since I did post the thread, but bullying for me is something personal and I would hate to be in the situation she was in.

Reactions: Nova.

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I understand where you're coming from, it's how us humans work someone dies, something happens (Kony) we flock like sheep.

I may not agree with what he said word for word, but I do agree with the bottom half.
You could say I'm a hypocrite since I did post the thread, but bullying for me is something personal and I would hate to be in the situation she was in.
not me bro i flock b4 the deaths....i have smahsed ppl out on buses and street cornors for shit like this...every now and again it in public and a cop will come but 2wice they have arrested me took me down the street and let me out with a thank you and a warning

once for smashin out this guy at a bar for hitting his chick and the second time for trying to smash out a buss driver hiding behind hi protective glass for treating and elderly man who could barley stand up like a piece of trash

i dont play this act on it after crap

whats funny is my doctor b4 i droped him told me i need to stop caring so much its where all my anxiety and depression come from.....gotta luv the doctors eh telling you not to care about ppl

i know anxiety and depression very well it why im on here so much becaus eof anxiety and depression i dont like to go out anymore which after this im gonna start doing more of because i need to get back out there and be the man i use to be and do whatever i can to stop shit like this from happening to those im my community

Last edited:

SeriouslyNO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tragic Indeed, and Rest in Peace.. World is like boomerang what you throw at it will come back (that's what i believe), the guy who done that will get a taste of it sooner or later, And they are freaks out there.. its all one chance in a million...

off topic: for other peoples that gonna die soon because they suffer a sickness w/e, you don't have to be an as' (pardon my french) to everyone, its not acceptable, not everyone cares about it... go unleash it to your family or friends not public places (i believe you like to hear it straight) "Treat peoples the way you want to be treated)

Mischeif Maker

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She flashed her tits. Gets blackmailed. Offs herself. People blame cyberbullying. I mean sure, getting blackmailed is part of it but why would you flash your tits in the first place like a camwhore? And I don't really see the big deal about this, sure cyberbullying is bad but it's just another dead girl. You all probably don't really care either since you don't really know her. You're the ones that will forget about this within a month or so or at least stop "caring" about it. Her family and friends are the people that won't.

So all of you can take your artificial "care" and shove it up your butthole. There's genocides going on in this world and other things that deserve way more attention than this but most of you are being glorious winged whiteknight faggots about this one girl. Jesus fucking christ, what is wrong with you people.

And next time I'm in Canada, I'll make sure to stop by Ryuu so you can whoop my ass.
good ill be waiting on ya

how you can watch that video and see the smile on that girl give way to depression and call her a camwhore i will never know also you must have been a lonely lil loser if no girl ever sent you some titty pictures when you were that age

Last edited:
Reactions: Grim and Tobinator

Kyandii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she's such a poor girl!:( why are all those people so mean to her!
i don't think she deserve all those judgments.. this really made me sad...T_T

~RIP!

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
This story makes me so mad! That guy deserves to die. I'm not going to lie and say I'd beat him etc,etc. What I will say is this, the teachers, friends, parents, and casual observers. You see this and don't do a thing? You are just as bad as the bullies. A depressed girl is sitting alone at lunch who needs a friend, and you don't act? The guy using her for s e x is a moron. You want easy s e x, hire a prostitute don't lead an innocent girl on. If it was me, I wouldn't kill the guy (yet) I would go over, and be the friend she needed. I would help her get off the drugs and alcahol, and get her life back on track.

RIP Amanda Todd

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wish I can watch the video.

I was bullied in school. To the point where I was slapped many times for no reason. One kid even bash my head againest the floor. Really hurt. Kinda sucks cause I never even knew the guy. I was defenseless. Teachers did not help. They made things worse and soon after that someone lied on my and called the cops. They said I spread a bomb threat. But I never did. No one believed me. So I was expelled from school. I dont understand why I'm suffering in middle school. But it's all over. Graduated, new friends, and loving girlfriend.

Yasuko Sayomi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hey everybody pays for there mistakes ,and my mom had a worst life then hers and had nobody to

support her so no i dont feel sorry for her like i said it was her fault
Suicide. Weak.
ok so i didnt watch it all but this is all her fault it was her who flashed random people

^these replies made me extremely mad. I don't care who's fault it was. At this point the only thing that matters is that a precious life has been stolen from this world. Sure America never cares until its too late. Also people die everyday and most people continue their lives (including me). Can we at least all feel sorry for her family? One more thing. People need to stop judging and hating on her, because you know what she's dead! You would think people would stop saying bad things about her. RIP Amanda Todd.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow so this is recently , poor girl , i hope the guy gets what he deserves , the bullying in this world it pathetic:mad:

also , she must of have really irresponsible parents to not know what her daughter was going through:mad:

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As I see it, we all make foolish decisions as a result of our being gullible in wanting to be recognized. It is easy through the internet to get into contact with others and strangers you've never even met with before(implying you don't know them or their intentions).
Being a young girl, or boy, you're taught to compete with others as that is how we have been taught by our parents and elders and not realizing its madness, we teach it to our children and preach it to our peers.

Now, what I mean with wanting to be recognised, is that us stupidly not realising the utter madness in all this comparison, being bombarded with this dull way of thinking every day, proceed to believe in some absurd branch of "reasoning", that there is worth in, that there is something to be recognised for by exposing our bare selves to others.

I can't for all in the world hate or say 'suit yourself' to someone whom has done what this girl did when she flashed herself over the net.
She was poorly treated by society, that is ,people around her and the ways that make up society, relations, essentially guided by our selfishness.
Also, how do you think a person whom is pressed by threats such as having a(I'm pretty sure she thought of it as one) stupid old mistake being spread around, feels about it?
I'm pretty damn sure it isn't unrealistic to say that people will look down on someone and be disgusted with a person, condemning him/her even, if it were to be revealed that he/she had done something like this earlier. I believe her fears, anxiety, were justified and just by looking at how Amanda lost her friends as a result of a facebook page, which undoubtedly reflected only this certain man's view on it all, it was proven.

What I'm trying to point out is that she probably didn't think of herself better than what we usually think of cockroaches or other creatures parasitic of others(nothing ill meant towards parasites, it's just a metaphor). She most likely deemed herself unworthy of any kind of good things coming her way, which is probably a huge reason as to why she even considered getting together with someone so shallow he is an embarrassment to all those genuinely trying as couples.
How could she resist?
She was known as someone whom flashes herself to others.
I'm pretty sure one seeks company in those moments, meaning support, and his lie about liking her, her still being gullible, craving for a way out of her misery, escaping what horrors haunted her, got the better of her and she did what she did.

I'm pretty sure, and it isn't even near as horrible for me as it WAS for her, that someone so lonely as her, wouldn't stand a chance in the world resisting the temptations and promises of a way out of her own misery.
I'm sure because I'm escaping reality myself, day in, day out, and it's causing me despair.
I tell myself to never give in to temptations, but I do because in all my misery, it seems so damn sweet, this damnable "fruit" called escapism, and it is all so much easier to just give in to it rather than seeing it eye-to-eye.

So, does it tell us anything?
The fact that people can so easily condemn another? That people are so quick to shy away from and ignore what is so obviously true(rumours/assumptions and someone's misery as a result of these)?
I think it tells us of how truly mad our society is as a result of how little some people care for others, if at all.

We care not for finding out the whole truth when we judge someone, because we might be mistaken. We don't want to be mistaken because it would mean people, whom are just as shallow as ourselves and just as quick to jump ship when things looks bad, would look down on us, and this hurts us!

Now what to do about all this?
I know I'll try my best to deal with my own problems, because I want to help avoid things such as what happened to this girl by being able to help them when I'm unburdened by what burdens me now, because I can't stand to see how ill treated she and many others has been and are being, no matter how much my own problems hinders me from going all out in helping them.

I know it seems selfish to put so much focus as I do on my own problems, but I know not doing so results in inadequate assistance to those in need.
I'll try to do what I can in the meanwhile as should we all, care we for others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.