Awards
Amagami SS

You must be registered for see images

Genres: Romance, School
Age rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
Director : Yoshimasa Hiraike
Studio : J.C. Staff
Year : 2010

Two years ago, Tachibana Junichi got his heart broken by a girl who didn't show up for a date on Christmas Eve. Now a second year student in high school, Junichi spends his days inside his closet planetarium, going to school and hanging out with his friends Tanamachi Kaoru and Umehara Masayoshi.

After a chance encounter with one of the most beautiful girls in school, the third year student Morishima Haruka, Junichi finds himself spending time with her, carrying books for her or having her unexpectedly jump on his back and act as she's a jockey and he's her horse. Soon enough, Junichi becomes romantically interested in Haruka which leads to...

Amagami SS is based on a PS2 dating game featuring six different girls. The story of the anime will be arranged in an omnibus format, with each heroine getting her own version of the story animated.

Last edited:

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only four episodes, i wish they fleshed it out more, it's good to see a happy ending, but some drama and betrayal wouldn't have gone amiss, a little more flesh to the story and a plot twist could've made this a good series.

Kazamori

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Only four episodes, i wish they fleshed it out more, it's good to see a happy ending, but some drama and betrayal wouldn't have gone amiss, a little more flesh to the story and a plot twist could've made this a good series.
4 episode arcs. Each of girls will have one. I didn't see 3-4 eps yet though.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

4 episode arcs. Each of girls will have one. I didn't see 3-4 eps yet though.
Oh is it? thats interesting, like what if scenarios.
seeing as episode 4 ended years later with morishima and tachibana married

Still, i think i would prefer a single storyline to a series of short stories.