Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was just thinking what if theres aadvance clan or village on naruto world and amado was one of this clan or village, they cant use jutsu but there advance technology can use space time, they can manipulate elements like fire earth and air even some of this guys can use light and dark using their technologies, and this village or clan survived the ninja war and escaped from the tree sucking up everything. Furthermore this clan probably was wipe out not by this things but because of jigen finding this clan and he feared their power that could even destroy the otsusiki clan

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to hear your version too.

It would be lame i can tell my shit the best you just gotta think deeper
Post automatically merged:

when u gonna apologize for stealing my theory last week??!?!?!?
Put your theories link i bet its lame also
Apologize from what i dont copy shit from anyones theory i dont even read any theories around this base cos yall bunch of trolls except this yahcob guy he really wants to learn.
Post automatically merged:

Amado wasn’t working on his own. He practically had scientists all over the world (Kara outers) sending him their latest technology (inventions, achievements, research, etc...). Also, I highly doubt he’s from a special clan, it doesn’t seem like it. He’s just a genius as far as we know for now.
So thats it from him huh his a lame genius which we preety much saw from any genius animes around there cool very very original

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: minamoto