[Question] Am i the only who finds Lille boring?

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Remember when this thing used to be a black guy with a gun?

You must be registered for see images

Neither does Kubo.

This guy just seems boringly overpowered to me. He flies, shoots lasers, is immortal and cant be touched. But we know he's still going to lose, which makes it all the less exiting.

Also, i find it hard to forget that he already got one shotted, which means it's difficult to take any of these fights seriously.

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's that typical, "I am a God now perish!" character that we've seen many times. His cowboy sniper character early on was really appealing. I was hoping for him to have that lazy attitude that Shunsui has. Man was I wrong lol.

A$AP Wap

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kubo or whatever the **** his name is always ****s bad ass characters up
Look at Gremmy and As Nodt

And now I'm trying not to not like Lille so hard

Lille's full powered form could of been just him with wings and a halo and shit but nah it has to be a ****ing moth

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. I feel like at this point Kubo doesn't care anymore. I don't like Lile's freiza transformations he was really bad ass as a cowboy. Who knows what Kubo will do with Gerald and Askin

Last edited:

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so if he were close to the sun he wouldn't be affected by the heat or radiation
No if it's harmful. He can still come into contact with light, and heat that isn't enough to harm him. Anything that can doesn't work, the reason why shunsui's attacks were able to do any damage was because they were conceptual in nature, not purely physical attacks.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:alize Kyouka Suigetsu's Influence

Yeah. I feel like at this point Kishi doesn't care anymore. I don't like Lile's freiza transformations he was really bad ass as a cowboy. Who knows what Kishi will do with Gerald and Askin
Did you mean Eiichiro Oda?

OT:
Fail-axis = Mediocre overpowered character. Stark and Riruka are the only cool gun-wielding characters.