Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Uchiha that got disrespected the most in todays chapter...

is Itachi!

Itachi had his MS for years and wasn't able to use a perfect susanoo and here comes non Uchiha Kakashi who gets exhausted by just using one single Kamui and pulls PS out like it's nothing.
Every single Uchiha with Susanoo got disrespected by todays chapter but Itachi... that poor guy got shat on heavily. :/

-Spoiler-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The Uchiha that got disrespected the most in todays chapter...

Itachi had poor stamina PS was never in his grasp, it doesn't matter how long he had it.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obito used Izanagi.
That's all I can say that makes any sense.

But yeah, I so called this in chapter 687's thread that the only way Kakashi could stay relevant is if Obito gave him both eyes, and the Uchiha Kekkei Genki to control it.

Unless Obito royally ****ed up and Kakashi can't turn the eyes off, at which point he'll have to be blind completely unless in a fight.

Sound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Poor stamina and illness. Even though I'd love to see an Itachi PS.
Just remember , Obito's sharingan has always been unique.
Itachi explicitly stated you need MS to control Kurama, Obito did it with 3t.
[ ]

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

tbh I think Itachi's sickness is what prevented that. Susanoo was already painful just to activate according to Sasuke and then he was on drugs just to stay alive. I think activating susanoo, or his ms in general exasperated his sickness. I'm pretty sure if he were healthy he'd have gotten their.

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi had poor stamina PS was never in his grasp, it doesn't matter how long he had it.
first off, where the hell did you get that?? the guy used sharingan 24/7 and even if he did, Kakashi had way lower stamina and the sharingan made it worse.. this was a travesty and i feel for Itachi

Reactions: Detonator99

Tobiramas

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

tbh I think Itachi's sickness is what prevented that. Susanoo was already painful just to activate according to Sasuke and then he was on drugs just to stay alive. I think activating susanoo, or his ms in general exasperated his sickness. I'm pretty sure if he were healthy he'd have gotten their.
He couldn't even with a edo and healthy body

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Poor stamina and illness. Even though I'd love to see an Itachi PS.
Just remember , Obito's sharingan has always been unique.
Itachi explicitly stated you need MS to control Kurama, Obito did it with 3t.
[ ]
Obito had MS at that time and in a flashback Madara was shown taming Kurama with 3 tomoe too that's nothing special so Obito's eyes where never unique.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

SUPERDEADLYKING

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

''After receiving both of Obito's Mangekyō Sharingan, Kakashi gains the ability to use Susanoo immediately as a result of having prior copied Sasuke's usage of it with his Sharingan, a feat which . On his first attempt Kakashi is able to instantly manifest his Susanoo in the final stabilised form. It has a vertical mark extending through its left eye, representing his signature scar he obtained from the injury that lost him his original left eye which was later replaced with Obito's Sharingan. ''

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It makes no sense how Itachi didn't have PS, but Kakashi can even though Obito never used susanoo. Lel I knew Kishi read these theories and adds his favorite to the manga.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

stfu about Kakashi better stamina than Itachi. Itachi always had his sharingan on. Kakashi almost died just from using sharingam vs Zabuxa.

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Am I the only who finds today's chapter insane? I mean Kishi just basically made everything pointless, like couldn't Obito just went back and I don't know kill some villian, warn everyone about Akatsuki, save Minato from diying, save Rin? anything?! this just made everything pointless and kakashi is gonna die , oh yeah maybe simply from chakra drain,Idk this chapter was just insane,

and I can't be the only one who thinks that,right? pkease tell me I am not the only one, or I am officially leaving this planet, there is nothing left to do here.