Hashirama Senju 48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto the character is awesome, in terms of his personality and his life.
He has an attitude that many of us could use in real life; CHASE YOUR DESIRES AND NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT. I like his personality because in some ways, I can relate to him.
He makes mistakes and fails alot but at the end of the day, he comes out on top.

But I can see why some ppl might not like him. His fighting style is too limited and he needs to be more flexible; But overall Naruto is an awesome character

spokentruth

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Dont Like him Because he has Talk no Jutsu and Plot no Jutsu Up the Ass and the fact that Kurama is so much more stronger than other Bijuu

Last edited:

ThtOneGuy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only thing i dislike about him is that he needs to make more interesting attacks yeah he has like 20 versions of rasegan and there badass and all but he doesnt use any new techniques without parent jutsu besides shadow clones and shadow shurikien which is a bit stale. he should have at least one average technique, other characters like sasuke and kakashi have the average nature techniques along with there badass ones. like he should at least have another wind technique besides rasenshuriken and wind rasengan. :(