[Discussion] Am I the only one who thinks Fujitora is holding back?

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's mainly stood in the same spot and every time we see him it seems as if he hasn't moved while Sabo is the one rushing in to attack just for Fuji to block and send him back :dunno:

Maybe i'm wrong and he's just a stationary fighter but I expected him to atleast move around some

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
neither of them are doing much

we won't see anything serious from them until various bartolomeos, kyroses and cavendishes are done with their fights (if at all)

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For now, it's pretty obvious that Fuji really is holding back, even Sabo suspects the same thing, that's why he points it out to Fuji, which the admiral laughs a bit as he too agrees. If only Sabo could master his new df ability by this time, it'd be better.

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope Fujitora is the man. Of course he is holding back aslong as DD gets his just deserts Fuji will just use Sabo as an excuse.
Basically this ^

He is just making it look like he did something . Was "busy", thus couldnt assist Doflamingo a celestial dragon/shichibukai. Kinda like how Garp went after Luffy but evidently let him go.

Dr Strangelove

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From this chapter it is safe to say Issho isn't fighting at his maximum potential.
Sabo was huffing and puffing and covered in scratches while Issho is just stood there and not a scratch.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy is an experienced fighter, on top of it we all know that its extremely hard to achieve the admiral rank, ppl sure tend to underrate admirals time to time but the manga is there to prove them wrong, ofc he is holding back but still it doesnt downplay Sabo , he is an top tier but being weaker then an admiral who belongs in the general level of the original C3 admirals automatically makes him stronger then Sabo even then fujis motive is not to do anything to Sabo he definitely is hiding something about his true plan, and that is doflamingo being defeated while he use Sabo as an excuse cuz if Fuji would really want to help dofla he would have done that but he hates him in one way but doesnt have the authority to arrest him.

I always though Sabo was strong but the hype he got from fans was unreal I mean fanboys suck, Sabo is strong but he is far cry from admirals/yonko fighters.