Am I the only one who does not like Naruto very much anymore?

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For me im this whole series no longer feels like it use to. I find it difficult to care about current events in the manga because I am no longer invested in the series.

And to top it all off the only other fans of the series I interact (here on Narutobase) with either treat the series like its perfect and get pissed if you say even one thing concerning it they don't like, or are just obnoxious about the series. For example all the character yet wankers they are extremely obnoxious and frequently turn me off to the characters that they are praising.

I can't get in to this series like I use to I wonder if I'm the only one though. Who else feels the same?

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You dont care at all what happens anyway so stop reading. Nothing will satisfy you anymore. Put the series down.

You will get back into it later but it would be best to just leave the series maybe until its finished. Then you can read it to the end.

Last edited:

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You dont care at all what happens anyway so stop reading. Nothing will satisfy you anymore. Put the series down.

You will get back into it later but it would be best to just leave the series maybe until its finished. Then you can read to the end.
Lol I find it hilarious when I see some random ass stranger on the internet ttelling me what I think and feel. Tell me more about what I think and feel since you know so much about me even though I'm a complete stranger to you.

hixa kuogame

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you ask this question and make this thread twenty times a day?
We all know you hate Naruto and you already know that there are Naruto haters. At this point, you're just being a piece of shit and it's not cool

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i agree to a certain extent.. the series no longer has the same vibe as it used to.. and since the beginning of part 2 its only gone downhill imo.. my sole purpose for still reading it is because ive spent so much time reading it i really want to see how it finishes..

im not saying naruto is a bad series but its just not as exciting as it used to be..

Reactions: Soloking Hype

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I find it hilarious when I see some random ass stranger on the internet ttelling me what I think and feel. Tell me more about what I think and feel since you know so much about me even though I'm a complete stranger to you.
lol you seem mad. But you are the who is reading something you dont enjoy. Maybe you will enjoy later but if you dont now, put it down, you are working against yourself by forcing yourself to read every week.

Reactions: Soloking Hype

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You make this thread at least twice a day for the past month.
No I didn't even if I did get off the thread if you have a problem with it damn some of you guys are obnoxious as hell. Why does that even matter your aren't my parent so stop ****ing monitoring what I do. This is exactly what I mean all when I say obnoxious.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree to a certain extent.. the series no longer has the same vibe as it used to.. and since the beginning of part 2 its only gone downhill imo.. my sole purpose for still reading it is because ive spent so much time reading it i really want to see how it finishes..

im not saying naruto is a bad series but its just not as exciting as it used to be..
You shouldnt read just to find out what happens. You should read when you enjoy it. Maybe you should take a break. When you are interested in Naruto again then read. It will be more fun that way.

RaitonOniKairRasengan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I didn't even if I did get off the thread if you have a problem with it damn some of you guys are obnoxious as hell. Why does that even matter your aren't my parent so stop ****ing monitoring what I do. This is exactly what I mean all when I say obnoxious.
Yes you do, but don't get your panties in a bunch kid. Maybe I am your father and you don't even know it.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You shouldnt read just to find out what happens. You should read when you enjoy it. Maybe you should take a break. When you are interested in Naruto again then read. It will be more fun that way.
thats the thing.. its not like i dislike the manga or anything.. but i cant say i enjoy it the same way i used to.. the fights and powers are not enjoyable to watch..

the scaling is to large for a ninja styled manga.. take it back to part 1 with the same theme and then il be happy

BlackFlame44

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The writing of Narut itself isn't bad at all, as a writer and artist Kishimoto is doing pretty well

Only reason people's interest is waning is because the tone of the story is not anything like part 1

Part 1(and up until the Five Kage Arc Part 2) was Naruto, the underdog, trying to be accepted

Since then, the Story has gotten much more complex and deep in terms of story

TL;DR The reasons you liked Part 1 won't be the same reasons you like Part 2(or dislike it depending on who you are)

At any rate this thread is pointless considering the demographic of this Forum, this is just unnessecary bait

Soloking Hype

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats the thing.. its not like i dislike the manga or anything.. but i cant say i enjoy it the same way i used to.. the fights and powers are not enjoyable to watch..

the scaling is to large for a ninja styled manga.. take it back to part 1 with the same theme and then il be happy
Pretty much this
Like the Chunnin exams was a awesome part of the series.