Am I the only one that thinks the Bijuu Mode is actually Naruto's natural power?

somniferous

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Keep in mind that I am mostly an Anime watcher and I am not as fluent in the manga as some of the rest of you.

I think that when Naruto gained the Kyuubi's chakra it unlocked an already dormant power in Naruto...(Kushina's Special Chakra)

I mean look at Kushina's chakra chains
You must be registered for see images

Looks a lot like Naruto's Bijuu Cloak to me.....

Even Kurama was surprised upon seeing it

If this has already been answered in the Manga forgive me and ignore this thread.

Last edited:

rollin

Elite
Kin
25๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
24๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think his seal has something to do with naruto being an uzumaki(having the body and yang chakra)and then getting more yang chakra from kurama
the first time naruto got kurama's yang chakra his seal reminded the kyuubi of the sage and the second time when they became friends the seal resembled the sage even more

Reactions: somniferous

Insidious Smile

Supreme
Kin
76๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Keep in mind that I am mostly an Anime watcher and I am not as fluent in the manga as some of the rest of you.

I think that when Naruto gained the Kyuubi's chakra it unlocked an already dormant power in Naruto...(Kushina's Special Chakra)

I mean look at Kushina's chakra chains

Looks a lot like Naruto's Bijuu Cloak to me.....

Even Kurama was surprised upon seeing it

If this has already been answered in the Manga forgive me and ignore this thread.
Neji Hyuga Died. T-T