Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Meh.. I guess I can teach ya. Just saying.. If you don't remind me.. Then im going to forget, and Im not going out my way to reach out to you to train. That being said.

Why do you want steel.. What does it mean to you to master steel.. whats your plans?

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meh.. I guess I can teach ya. Just saying.. If you don't remind me.. Then im going to forget, and Im not going out my way to reach out to you to train. That being said.

Why do you want steel.. What does it mean to you to master steel.. whats your plans?
I want steel because my second bio which is getting worked on right now will be perfect for it

not much, i just want steel

to eventually become the sage of steel, so i wanna know everything about it.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think you want to be sage of steel but whatev

Lets start...
how do you want to be trained
I rather adapt to your liking and speed.. U_U if you was a sensei how would u teach steel.?
Why wouldn't I?

Lets not do narrative... I'd rather have it like it is, irl you and me.

Well... I'm not a sensei yet... nor have i mastered steel yet so how could i possibly know the proper route to teaching this? ... but, i assume i'd start with a few questions to see if the student knows it properly: What is steel release made of? Fire and Earth chakra, Who used it in the anime? The will of fire movie antagonist, How would you use it in battle? I suppose it could be used like Gaara's sand, offensive defense where it could form a rather strong defense but it also would act as a very fast yet sudden offense in battle making it very versatile. Then, i'll end it with: What are the weaknesses of steel? To which the student would of course answer, lightning in the majority of its formations.

If its something i really like teaching, i'd go very in detail with it, going as far as going personal with it with them but that's me.. Regardless, i wanna know everything about steel like i said previously. lol

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Your approach is to obvious.. Its by the book
those questions is what we asked in the very start of this rp?

Why do it matter who used it in the manga/anime?
You choose to learn this element so of course you know what it consist of
How would it be used? There is no right answer to that.. Nor do I care how you want to use it.. Its your fighting style... Long as its unique or to your liking its cool
The weakness and strength of steel? That too is obvious.. but that's also the learning portion..

You don't need to be a sensei to know how to teach. I know ALOT about akamichi and I haven't had an akamichi bio.. but I like enough to where I can teach you.. So we are going to take a different approach.. The training system is weird.. we incorporate real world with rp at the same time. It does not matter HOW you do it.. at all.. If I make a move stating how I create steel chakra vs me posting a move stating I just DID it don't matter... so look over the steel jutsu list and ask me questions.. What do you want to know... I will answer and teach that way.. if you want I can throw in examples... but I don't need to teach you how to make "basic" steel swords..

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your approach is to obvious.. Its by the book
those questions is what we asked in the very start of this rp?

Why do it matter who used it in the manga/anime?
You choose to learn this element so of course you know what it consist of
How would it be used? There is no right answer to that.. Nor do I care how you want to use it.. Its your fighting style... Long as its unique or to your liking its cool
The weakness and strength of steel? That too is obvious.. but that's also the learning portion..

You don't need to be a sensei to know how to teach. I know ALOT about akamichi and I haven't had an akamichi bio.. but I like enough to where I can teach you.. So we are going to take a different approach.. The training system is weird.. we incorporate real world with rp at the same time. It does not matter HOW you do it.. at all.. If I make a move stating how I create steel chakra vs me posting a move stating I just DID it don't matter... so look over the steel jutsu list and ask me questions.. What do you want to know... I will answer and teach that way.. if you want I can throw in examples... but I don't need to teach you how to make "basic" steel swords..
... Wow... I never thought about it like that, I've always been taught that way so i thought that is how it should be but i guess not. You really opened my eyes to teaching, I'll make sure to implement this ideology when i finally become a sensei... Deep down i really feel a big relief... personally i hate going through these simple questions, the needless stuff of teaching the basics.. especially with a teacher who is relatively inactive.

Anyways, I really don't have any questions regarding the techniques themselves as all them are relatively well described as far as I've read. I, however have a question regarding the interactions with the element itself, does every technique use 'black steel'? If not whats the difference between basic steel and black? Is there more steel variants i can use? Also i'd like to know how steel interacts with every basic 5 elements individually, that and the other techniques like taijutsu and ninjutsu and kenjutsu.

And maybe after this teaching session we could do a practice battle with the element?

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
... Wow... I never thought about it like that, I've always been taught that way so i thought that is how it should be but i guess not. You really opened my eyes to teaching, I'll make sure to implement this ideology when i finally become a sensei... Deep down i really feel a big relief... personally i hate going through these simple questions, the needless stuff of teaching the basics.. especially with a teacher who is relatively inactive.

Anyways, I really don't have any questions regarding the techniques themselves as all them are relatively well described as far as I've read. I, however have a question regarding the interactions with the element itself, does every technique use 'black steel'? If not whats the difference between basic steel and black? Is there more steel variants i can use? Also i'd like to know how steel interacts with every basic 5 elements individually, that and the other techniques like taijutsu and ninjutsu and kenjutsu.

And maybe after this teaching session we could do a practice battle with the element?
Never heard of black steel. Im sure its for cosmetics.. Also Any other forms of steel? I seen customs of molten steel and steel shards.. Dont know if you can make those though...

Steel Vs. Earth; Imagine shooting a bullet through the wall. A wall isnt hard enough to withstand the force and hardness of steel.
Steel Vs. Water; Same application as earth.
Steel Vs. Lightning; Same Application as earth.. But in some cases (Custom wise) You can use the fact that steel conducts electricity.. Thats pretty diverse
Steel Vs. Wind; Uhhh.. Lol... Thats a no go.. Wind isnt (or shouldnt) be strong enough to push it back.. Now the slicing portion is another story
Steel vs. Fire; Ehh.... I see it as pretty mutual.. If fire is hot enough, it can melt it imo.. but if its not hot enough it just pierces through the fire (or withstand it)

Steel is a very good component for taijutsu. Since Taijutsu requires hand to hand.. your body is coated in steel, its perfect for each other. Steel against kenjutsu is very good as well.. Nobody is cutting you when your body is made of steel.. I actually advise you to black tai and ken with body steel jutsus.. ur gonna gonna cause their weapon to break or hurt them.. U_U .. Genjutsu... yeah no need to speak on that

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Never heard of black steel. Im sure its for cosmetics.. Also Any other forms of steel? I seen customs of molten steel and steel shards.. Dont know if you can make those though...

Steel Vs. Earth; Imagine shooting a bullet through the wall. A wall isnt hard enough to withstand the force and hardness of steel.
Steel Vs. Water; Same application as earth.
Steel Vs. Lightning; Same Application as earth.. But in some cases (Custom wise) You can use the fact that steel conducts electricity.. Thats pretty diverse
Steel Vs. Wind; Uhhh.. Lol... Thats a no go.. Wind isnt (or shouldnt) be strong enough to push it back.. Now the slicing portion is another story
Steel vs. Fire; Ehh.... I see it as pretty mutual.. If fire is hot enough, it can melt it imo.. but if its not hot enough it just pierces through the fire (or withstand it)

Steel is a very good component for taijutsu. Since Taijutsu requires hand to hand.. your body is coated in steel, its perfect for each other. Steel against kenjutsu is very good as well.. Nobody is cutting you when your body is made of steel.. I actually advise you to black tai and ken with body steel jutsus.. ur gonna gonna cause their weapon to break or hurt them.. U_U .. Genjutsu... yeah no need to speak on that

Alright well, that's pretty much all the questions i have unless you wanna tell me some other weaknesses you know that i don't or should know, otherwise that's all i have.

Whats next for teaching? You never answered me on that training spar request.

You also never answered my other question regarding why you think i don't want to be the sage of steel.

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Cause I know you don’t . :/
And yes . Let’s spar. I’m gonna use my scorch asch bio.

I want you to use atleast one steel jutsu a turn. Even two. And to use 80% of the steel Justus.. good to you?
If so make the first move. Set the terrain and all

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cause I know you don’t . :/
And yes . Let’s spar. I’m gonna use my scorch asch bio.

I want you to use atleast one steel jutsu a turn. Even two. And to use 80% of the steel Justus.. good to you?
If so make the first move. Set the terrain and all
How you know? This is the first time we've talked and you know me that good already. lol

I guess i'll use my ryoma bio, eh.