System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without reading what Ian wrote before me, or something like that. I’ll give my honest Rucken answer that I can summon up, of course I read the source here: https://animebase.me/threads/kinjutsu.721620/

Moreover, other than that, off-site wiki is also something I’d look into, without further-ado; Kinjutsu is ability by means of being able to distort natural flow of things. In this case, the natural flow of the shinobi word per say. These jutsu tend to have great costs that either come in life exchange or blur the line between Yin/Yang limitations. Furthermore, to me what constitutes as Kinjutsu is the reach/ precise detail of intent in means to do something. Fuinjutsu cannot seal one’s DNA telomere caps which protect the ends of their chromosomes as their cells multiply, which is associated with disease and aging. However, Kinjutsu can surely (or possibly) breach that limitation akin to Yin/Yang release. That’s all I have lol

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Without reading what Ian wrote before me, or something like that. I’ll give my honest Rucken answer that I can summon up, of course I read the source here: https://animebase.me/threads/kinjutsu.721620/

Moreover, other than that, off-site wiki is also something I’d look into, without further-ado; Kinjutsu is ability by means of being able to distort natural flow of things. In this case, the natural flow of the shinobi word per say. These jutsu tend to have great costs that either come in life exchange or blur the line between Yin/Yang limitations. Furthermore, to me what constitutes as Kinjutsu is the reach/ precise detail of intent in means to do something. Fuinjutsu cannot seal one’s DNA telomere caps which protect the ends of their chromosomes as their cells multiply, which is associated with disease and aging. However, Kinjutsu can surely (or possibly) breach that limitation akin to Yin/Yang release. That’s all I have lol
Kinjutsu are techniques are typically forbidden from being taught for one reason or another.

It is typically broken down into three categories

1. Techniques that cause self harm or self sacrifice. Techniques that fall under this category are things such as Creation Rebirth or Chiyo's Life Giving technique that she used to bring Gaara back.

2. Techniques that violate the laws of nature. In this case violate the laws of nature are in regards to the nature of human life. Thus it's not like you can use Kinjutsu to violate certain laws of nature like gravity or something. Through violating the laws of human nature, you can resurrect the dead through various means like Edo Tensei or violate the human body such as seen with Deidara's Kinjutsu to produce extra mouths on his body.

3. Large scale techniques that cause massive collateral damage such as techniques capable of massacring hundreds of people in a single go etc etc.

Now I want you to find jutsu from the Kinjutsu list that serve as examples of each of the categories( if possible). One technique per category. So your next reply should have 3 techniques. For each of the techniques I want you to explain how they fit within their individual categories.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: System001

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinjutsu are techniques are typically forbidden from being taught for one reason or another.

It is typically broken down into three categories

1. Techniques that cause self harm or self sacrifice. Techniques that fall under this category are things such as Creation Rebirth or Chiyo's Life Giving technique that she used to bring Gaara back.

2. Techniques that violate the laws of nature. In this case violate the laws of nature are in regards to the nature of human life. Thus it's not like you can use Kinjutsu to violate certain laws of nature like gravity or something. Through violating the laws of human nature, you can resurrect the dead through various means like Edo Tensei or violate the human body such as seen with Deidara's Kinjutsu to produce extra mouths on his body.

3. Large scale techniques that cause massive collateral damage such as techniques capable of massacring hundreds of people in a single go etc etc.

Now I want you to find jutsu from the Kinjutsu list that serve as examples of each of the categories( if possible). One technique per category. So your next reply should have 3 techniques. For each of the techniques I want you to explain how they fit within their individual categories.
Roger, below are the selected techniques that fall into these categories (the answers were given in the statements tho);

( Kinjutsu: Kishō Tensei ) - Forbidden Technique: One's Own Life Reincarnation
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 150
Damage Points: N/A(-80 if target isnt dead)
Description: The user, giving their life force to the target, uses all their chakra as an intermediary. This technique can be used on both the living and dead, but when used on the dead, the user will find certain death in exchange for the soul of the deceased. While in use, the released chakra shines a pale-blue colour, and if the user's own chakra is insufficient, a third party can assist. The technique can restore a dead bio to life in exchange for ones own life but it can also be used to heal or restore chakra levels. Despite being able to restore life or healing serious injuries, the technique is not actually medical jutsu but the transfer of one's own life force.
Note: Can only be used once
Note: Requires medical mastery
[Number 1] This jutsu is also a violation of human nature as it enables the user to revive a deceased person back to life, of course at a cost of their own life. While it doubles down as a self-harm it surely is a dual implication of means; moreover regarding the jutsu itself. One has to have master medical mastery, so they have chakra control at mastery levels as it administer the correct chakra throughout the whole corpse or person alive. Given a third party can transfer chakra to the user via the correct means i.e, chakra transfer jutsu. I see this jutsu more of a RP story plot utilized jutsu.

Q: If a Yang Creature attempts this, what happens?
> I assume Edo's cannot since...they're not really having a life force?
> Zetsu clones, can they attempt this jutsu (even with them being given Yang properties)?

(Kinjutsu Doton Soseijutsu: Shishi Dojō) Forbidden Earth Resurrection Technique: Corpse Soil
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 5 per corpse (150) (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilizing soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: The technique can only be used once.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.
[Number 3] This jutsu can create chaos in large multitudes given one can create an army at will. However these zombies are relatively weak, however since the numbers is the sole gain of their advantage, the sheer volume makes up for it. Further more, the user can decide to create a scam edo that can't revive itself when damaged, but it also comes down to dependability. Some characters are just too strong that as stated even tho their body is under the user's control the personalty is very much present. Which depending on that personality it can be a problem or not.

Q: Can a White Zetsu corpse devouring jutsu tech gain chakra from this jutsu? (Seems like abuse...that's why am asking.)

( Kuchiyose Kinjutsu: Edo Tensei ) - Forbidden Summoning Technique: Impure World Reincarnation
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40 (-20 per resurrection per turn )
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. To perform this technique, the user must first acquire some of the DNA of the person they intend to revive such as limbs, organs or merely blood samples. The soul of the intended revived must also reside in the pure world (jōdo) those whose soul has been consumed by the Death God, or have been previously sealed by other methods cannot be resurrected. Next, a living sacrifice is required for the soul of the resurrected to use as a vessel. Once all prerequisites for the technique have been met, the acquired DNA of the person is smeared on a special scroll and once the scroll is activated, the remains spread out in the form of a special seal with the living sacrifice in the centre. Then dust and ash encase the sacrifice's body, giving them the same appearance that the revived had at the time of their death. The person is then revived and the end product is usually stored in a casket until summoned by the user by performing the Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands handseals. When the user summons the revived soul, a casket first appears before revealing the revived soul. The Edo Tensei Summoning can be countered by sealing away the targets soul or by having the summoner cancel the technique. As they are unlikely to do this voluntarily, using a genjutsu to trick them into cancelling the technique is ideal. The sequence of hand seals for cancelling the technique is Rat → Ox → Monkey → Tiger → Dragon → Boar and saying Kai. If the summoner dies before the technique is deactivated, then this method is impossible. If the summoned soul's controlling tag is overcome or disabled by a technique or if the user so wishes it, the summoned soul or the user can both sever the contract through the use of the Snake → Ram → Boar → Dog → Tiger seals. The summoned soul is then left as an immortal revived soul, autonomous and without any link to the summoner.
Note: A bio can only have up to a total of three souls for revival which must abide by a few rules, specific for the technique.
Note: The user of the technique can only have up to 3 Vessels in total. Orochimaru, Kabuto and Tobirama are able to have up to 2 Vessels present in battle though only one of these can be a vessel from a battle.
Note: If the user purchases the vessel, it can only have access to single abilities such as their HA/KG/AE. If a vessel is obtained through battle, he is able to utilize the bio's Dual Abilities, Modes and AN if obtained. Only the canon techniques of these are possible, however.
Note: The Edo Summons pertain to the bio and not the user, and only one of the bios of the user can use Edo tensei.
Note: A member must attain biographies in an offical match approved by 2 roleplay moderators for both the revival and sacrifice and cannot be given a biography willingly.
Note: Technique can only be used once per battle/event.
[Number 2] Ah yes, the ultimate tech! This jutsu is the pinnacle of Kinjutsu that everyone seeks to have, more onto the point of the matter. This jutsu is a core violation of human nature as it returns the dead and furthermore makes them unable to rest as even killing them again, over and over won't stop them. Leaving only one choice but to seal the vessel their operating in, which results in enemies seeking out the user to stop the jutsu. Edo bought in the store are basically KG/HA/AN + Basic 9 skills, all after have attained DNA of the opponent's bio either by battle arena or WSE. Must be approved by a mod to foresee no cheating was in place.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Roger, below are the selected techniques that fall into these categories (the answers were given in the statements tho);

[Number 1] This jutsu is also a violation of human nature as it enables the user to revive a deceased person back to life, of course at a cost of their own life. While it doubles down as a self-harm it surely is a dual implication of means; moreover regarding the jutsu itself. One has to have master medical mastery, so they have chakra control at mastery levels as it administer the correct chakra throughout the whole corpse or person alive. Given a third party can transfer chakra to the user via the correct means i.e, chakra transfer jutsu. I see this jutsu more of a RP story plot utilized jutsu.

Q: If a Yang Creature attempts this, what happens?
> I assume Edo's cannot since...they're not really having a life force?
> Zetsu clones, can they attempt this jutsu (even with them being given Yang properties)?

[Number 3] This jutsu can create chaos in large multitudes given one can create an army at will. However these zombies are relatively weak, however since the numbers is the sole gain of their advantage, the sheer volume makes up for it. Further more, the user can decide to create a scam edo that can't revive itself when damaged, but it also comes down to dependability. Some characters are just too strong that as stated even tho their body is under the user's control the personalty is very much present. Which depending on that personality it can be a problem or not.

Q: Can a White Zetsu corpse devouring jutsu tech gain chakra from this jutsu? (Seems like abuse...that's why am asking.)

[Number 2] Ah yes, the ultimate tech! This jutsu is the pinnacle of Kinjutsu that everyone seeks to have, more onto the point of the matter. This jutsu is a core violation of human nature as it returns the dead and furthermore makes them unable to rest as even killing them again, over and over won't stop them. Leaving only one choice but to seal the vessel their operating in, which results in enemies seeking out the user to stop the jutsu. Edo bought in the store are basically KG/HA/AN + Basic 9 skills, all after have attained DNA of the opponent's bio either by battle arena or WSE. Must be approved by a mod to foresee no cheating was in place.
Answer to your first series of questions:
1) Yang Creations can't use this technique for so many reasons. The first being to even use Kinjutsu they'd have to be a Yang entity that even has the ability to use Kinjutsu in the first place. Second, they'd have to be masters of Medical Ninjutsu which again can't happen since they'd have to be a Kinjutsu Yang Entity (meaning they won't even have access to use Medical ninjutsu in the first place).
2) You are correct about the Edo part
3) You can't give a clone Yang properties, just doesn't make sense. Clones can't use this technique anyway

Answer to your second question:
No it cannot be used since this is just soil/mud used as zombies. You can't use this on Mud Golem for the same reason. This however could be used on Forbidden Technique: Dead Soul Technique.

Find me three more examples.

Reactions: System001