Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Yeah, we know the stories.. We know the legends. My son was on my lap the other week as I told him the story of me just getting into the akatsuki and then they took my ring, then right after we got our rings back. He cried tears of joy then asked me "Dad.. Why arent you a sensei yet, its been 5 years.." I said "Son.. You want to know a Major Key? Patience.. They dont want me with power.. They dont wanna see me shine.. They dont wanna see me make it.. They dont wanna see me as a sensei... So ima become everything they dont want me to be" All my son could do was cry as he smiled and gave me a hug... ANYWAYS!!!

This is my app for a senpai... Couple rules and things you must know..

1.)This spot is temporary (A month min). The reason being is two reasons ..
-El Alucard will be my main senpai until he reaches sensei status
-I want to give somebody the chance to prove themselves that they are ready to take the test. One month should be a good enough visual (for me atleast and even some mods if you are on your grind)
2.) Mastered atleast 4/5 elements

Normally I want to get people who been here longer a chance who never had a chance to become senpai so they can take the position, but yolo... Last but not least, dont make me look like a fool. Im all for fun and games, but when you are put in a position of authority some things you just have to settle down on. Im all for fair shots, just be mindful that your position effects me aswell.. ANYWHO!

PHP:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]How Long You been on the base:[/B]
[B]Two Elements you like:[/B]
[B]Elemental Training Status:[/B]
[B]Why do you want to be A senpai?:[/B]
[B]Kenpachi Vs. Escanor who wins?[/B]

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Teno said:
Yeah, we know the stories.. We know the legends. My son was on my lap the other week as I told him the story of me just getting into the akatsuki and then they took my ring, then right after we got our rings back. He cried tears of joy then asked me "Dad.. Why arent you a sensei yet, its been 5 years.." I said "Son.. You want to know a Major Key? Patience.. They dont want me with power.. They dont wanna see me shine.. They dont wanna see me make it.. They dont wanna see me as a sensei... So ima become everything they dont want me to be" All my son could do was cry as he smiled and gave me a hug...
I cri everi tym

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Name : Twilight
How Long You been on the base: 2 years now
Two Elements you like : Earth and Wind
Elemental Training Status : All mastered
Why do you want to be A senpai ?: Let's just say I wanna become a sensei later and this us one of the requirements also, I wanna see how teaching a newbie actually feels like cuz I'm still one.
Kenpachi Vs. Escanor who wins ? Kenpachi ofc

Last edited:

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- You Only Live Once. -

Name : bcity
How Long You been on the base: 3+
Two Elements you like : Lightning and Wind
Elemental Training Status : All elemental training completed.
Why do you want to be "my" senpai ?: Aside the prestige that is dawn upon the one that gets to be your senpai, the idea of contributing to the forum that has aided me in consuming a lot of my free time is just the right thing to do. I don't plan to become a sensei later.
Kenpachi Vs. Escanor who wins ? Kenpachi no doubt

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Yeah, we know the stories.. We know the legends. My son was on my lap the other week as I told him the story of me just getting into the akatsuki and then they took my ring, then right after we got our rings back. He cried tears of joy then asked me "Dad.. Why arent you a sensei yet, its been 5 years.." I said "Son.. You want to know a Major Key? Patience.. They dont want me with power.. They dont wanna see me shine.. They dont wanna see me make it.. They dont wanna see me as a sensei... So ima become everything they dont want me to be" All my son could do was cry as he smiled and gave me a hug... ANYWAYS!!!

This is my app for a senpai... Couple rules and things you must know..

1.)This spot is temporary (A month min). The reason being is two reasons ..
-El Alucard will be my main senpai until he reaches sensei status
-I want to give somebody the chance to prove themselves that they are ready to take the test. One month should be a good enough visual (for me atleast and even some mods if you are on your grind)
2.) Mastered atleast 4/5 elements

Normally I want to get people who been here longer a chance who never had a chance to become senpai so they can take the position, but yolo... Last but not least, dont make me look like a fool. Im all for fun and games, but when you are put in a position of authority some things you just have to settle down on. Im all for fair shots, just be mindful that your position effects me aswell.. ANYWHO!

PHP:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]How Long You been on the base:[/B]
[B]Two Elements you like:[/B]
[B]Elemental Training Status:[/B]
[B]Why do you want to be A senpai?:[/B]
[B]Kenpachi Vs. Escanor who wins?[/B]
Yo this is Gold my friend keep up the work Alpha

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,129💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Name: Spineless Ruler
How Long You been on the base: 2 years roughly
Two Elements you like: Fire & Lightning
Elemental Training Status: Basic 9 Complete except, Taijutsu.
Why do you want to be A senpai?: To advance, and learn how to articulating my knowledge to another peer.
Kenpachi Vs. Escanor who wins? Bleach vs Seven deadly sins; not a capable match up, one is a Death-God and another is mortal.