1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
WB's crew seems right.

Shanks crew I think the 4th might be this guy behind Roo
You must be registered to see images
Or a member yet to be intro'd

BM's crew; curious why you think Bobbin would be stronger than Pero or Oven. Also curious about the inclusion of Capone, is there another Capone besides Bege I'm forgetting because I wouldn't count Bege among her numbers.

Kaido - King - Queen - Jack - either Drake or an unintro'd crew member

BB
FM is almost certainly one of his original members so either Doc Q, Burgess, Laffitte or Van Augur and since Burgess is the 1st ship captain of the BB Pirates I would argue he is despite his showings so far. Shiryu probably got 3rd based on his strength but I don't see him getting 1st or 2nd because of the others loyalty to BB they've been there longer and thus are more likely to have the higher seat in his ranking imo.

On a side note can we stop this delusion that Jack is Kaido's strongest man. Jack is the first sent out like Snack was for BM. I'll let that speak for itself.
I've read a theory online that suggested that, that tatooed dude is actually Frnaky's father. The proof given was that in a cover colour page franky also had that tattoo.

Its legit

Some are saying that the figure is the Ace of the Beast Pirates.
Some say that is carrot because it looks like a rabbit (remember that there is a traitor among the alliance?)

WB and BM had 4 top commanders so it wouldnt be surprising that Kaido also had 4.
In volume 93, the latest volume oda made a character summary section. Carrot is listed as one of the most important characters in wano, even placed above kinnemon and the other red scabbards.

It gets you thinking why is this.....that theory floating online about Carrot being the traitor is beginning to get some legitimate probability.
You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Passerby