[Spoilers] All that power and still an idiot.

Eastbay510

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bye bye Madara. The Benihisago & Kohaku No Juhei is going to put madara in his place. Sealed but not dead. So i guess Madara will make another come back? Mmmmmmm...

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly doubt that.!!

when you are a billionaire why worry about a DIME.??

those tools might only be a WAY to keep madara at bay while NARUSASU are getting revived.!!

if madara Was defeated by those tools then it wud be pretty pathetic.!!

Eastbay510

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly doubt that.!!

those tools might only be a WAY to keep madara at bay while NARUSASU are getting revived.!!

I mean why would Kishi even put Madara spitting out those two ninja tools? Its clear that he will be sealed and not killed.

grenwood

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly doubt that.!!

because that dime will create a chain reaction that will spawn a trillionaire that destroys your company.

just like the pot will be used to seal madara for his arrogance.

narutoblitz

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bye bye Madara. The Benihisago & Kohaku No Juhei is going to put madara in his place. Sealed but not dead. So i guess Madara will make another come back? Mmmmmmm...
Nope, the Benhisago is worthless because the Alliance already sealed the Kōkinjō away in the Kohaku no Johei (the other gourd that landed on Lee). Theoretically the Kohaku no Jōhei could seal Madara, if he were stupid enough to answer someone wielding it (do we really think this would work on a guy that planned his own resurrection?!)

Besides wouldn't someone with the S06P's chakra (read: Shinju Tree, Juubi, etc.) be immune to these tools since he made them? Madara is likely correct in assessing these as worthless. Could it be used to take down Orochimaru or Kabuto, or the guy in the Spiral Zetsu? Yeah, absolutely. But if you NBers think that the final boss will be taken down by a gimmick like this, well... You don't know Kishi.

The gourds are back because Naruto needs the last piece of Kyuubi chakra in existence in order to not die. Madara probably didn't realize what was inside of it.