Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey im doing a project about sasuke. And im asking for help. There was a part of a epsiode somewhere between kage summit and juubi revival where it shown as a flashback where its raining and child sasuke returns to his old child hood home and he seems to be walking in a trance with arms waving from side to side. Im not sure if its canon or filler flashback thats why its kinda hard to find it. Please help. Will offer to give rep and kumi and even pay for premium for 6 months[\B]if you can help me locate this epsiode. Early thanks in advance

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The flashback was originally part of Shippuden episode 138, at the very beginning. It may have been re-done (or re-used) after the Kage Summit, but this version is probably better animated anyways.

One of my favorite flashbacks, btw. Very powerful and symbolic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colonel Armstrong

Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you mean the beginning of Episode 138. It wasn't raining but he did walk in the manner you described.
thanks very much.

The flashback was originally part of Shippuden episode 138, at the very beginning. It may have been re-done (or re-used) after the Kage Summit, but this version is probably better animated anyways.

One of my favorite flashbacks, btw. Very powerful and symbolic.
troll hunter bro!! Thanksman and yes thats why i wanted it

it's a flashback when Sasuke was about to solo Itachi via Kirin
....thanks

I will keep my end. Just gimmie some time

9bi

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey im doing a project about sasuke. And im asking for help. There was a part of a epsiode somewhere between kage summit and juubi revival where it shown as a flashback where its raining and child sasuke returns to his old child hood home and he seems to be walking in a trance with arms waving from side to side. Im not sure if its canon or filler flashback thats why its kinda hard to find it. Please help. Will offer to give rep and kumi and even pay for premium for 6 months[\B]if you can help me locate this epsiode. Early thanks in advance

people were saying it wasnt raining but it was!