arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If marines came in at the beginning of the battle prior to the attack by strawhats and wanted to arrest the pirates who would win?

Marines side: Akainu, kizaru, ryogoku, fujitora plus VA's and fodder, CP0 that is there

Pirates: BM, Kaido, Luffy, Zoro, Supernovas,strawhats, Tobbi roppo, samurai + Ninja, Calamities, Perospero and Big mom kids on the ship, Marco + fodder

Round 2: Sengoku and Rob Lucci can join and all the Big mom pirates(katakuri + cracker and fodder) join

Round 3: Garp, Tsuru and strawhat grand fleet join

Note: Big mom pirates get easy access to Wano since they are allies everyone else needs to come in through the main entrance logistically this is an advantage for BMP and Animal kingdom pirates.

My opinion:
I think pirates take it, Luffy is almost about as strong or as strong as fujitora but if you add someone like zoro its a def win. Fodder are about even. kaido, big mom will win their matchups high to extreme diff. Ryokugu and CP0 will get massacred by the remaining pirates/samurai there. VAs lose to strawhats or tobbi roppo

Round 2: I think the result is the same, Sengoku is older and gets overwhelmed by all-stars and Yamato beats rob lucci.

Round 3: Same result but garp and luffy can maybe fight lol that would be fun.

Edit: Sorry for the typos on the poll. I can't seem to edit them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: minamoto

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
With Oden, the Scabbards are borderline an Emperor crew. Strawhats are being established as one. Linlin and Kaido legitimately are. You could add in current Garp instead of that featless dodo bird Lucci. At least Greenbull's title and reputation as Admiral precede him. The Marines just lost Mihawk, Weevil, Hancock, Doflamingo, Kuma and Buggy - has Impel Down numbers. Until we know more information about SGS or other heavy hitting VAs, Pirates have the advantage. Add Garp and Aoikiji though and watch things get spicy.

Kaido and Linlin vs Akainu and Kizaru
Rooftop Five and Yamato vs Fujitora and Greenbull
All Stars, Smoothie and Marco vs Sengoku
Tobbi Roppo vs Lucci
Strawhats, Scabbards and Supernovas vs Cipher Pol and VA
Minks, Headliners, Ministers, Numbers, Samurai, Owanibanshu vs All Others

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Oden, the Scabbards are borderline an Emperor crew. Strawhats are being established as one. Linlin and Kaido legitimately are. You could add in current Garp instead of that featless dodo bird Lucci. At least Greenbull's title and reputation as Admiral precede him. The Marines just lost Mihawk, Weevil, Hancock, Doflamingo, Kuma and Buggy - has Impel Down numbers. Until we know more information about SGS or other heavy hitting VAs, Pirates have the advantage. Add Garp and Aoikiji though and watch things get spicy.

Tobbi Roppo vs Lucci
tobbi ropos would destroy rob luci..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If marines came in at the beginning of the battle prior to the attack by strawhats and wanted to arrest the pirates who would win?
Lets first assemble our candidates:
Pirates in this encounter will be = 2 Yonkos (Kaido, BM) + 4 Commanders (King, Queen, Jack , Smoothie) + Flying Six(Maria, Whos who, Pay Pay, Ulti, Sasaki) + 7 Supernovas ( Luffy, kid, Law, Apoo, Hawkins, Killer, Zoro ) + Others ( Ninjas, Samurai, BM Kids) V/s

Marines = 4 Admirals ( Akainu, Kizaru, Isshou, Ryogoku) + Admiral Candidates (Gion, Tokikake) + Retired Admirals ( Garp, Sengoku) + Others ( Vice admirals, Cipher Pol, Pacifistas)

In my opinion 3brackets will formed:
a)Top tier fights where all big shots will engage like Rooftop
b)Mid tier fights where all commander lvl fight will happen
c)Low tier fights where mostly VAs n miscellaneous ppl will be engage

*Drake prolly working for Marines I believe he will switch side in between.

Marines side: Akainu, kizaru, ryogoku, fujitora plus VA's and fodder, CP0 that is there

Pirates: BM, Kaido, Luffy, Zoro, Supernovas,strawhats, Tobbi roppo, samurai + Ninja, Calamities, Perospero and Big mom kids on the ship, Marco + fodder
Top tier fights Admirals have an upper hand.
There are 4 Admirals against 2 Yonkos. Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro and Killer has to come to balance this part.
Here lotsa factors will be involve like BMs durability against Akainus lava punches or Kaido's club swinging can be stopped by Issohou or not but I still believe Admirals got a chance to beat Yonkos. very high diff

Mid tier fights goes to Pirates
Admiral Candidates + Drake will engage with 4Commanders + SHs + Supernovas(Apoo n Hawkins). In this scenario we know Smoothie will do what she does best sit in a corner and do nothing. So a lot will depend on Calamities and SHs backing them. However Pirates will win this mid diff

Lastly low tier fights could swing either way. Reason being:
a)Pacifistas n CP have to take on Scabbards, Ninja and Samurais. We dont know how strong CP0 is but they prolly could counter Scabbards while Pacifistas will start blowing Ninja and Samurais
b)VAs have to take on Flying six, Gifters and BM kids. This again might turn into a blood fest and prolly pirates would not only have to fight VAs but have to support Ninja and Samurais agaisnt Pacifista.

In this scenario Pirates do have a chance but I will bet on Marines. Also a lot depends on their new tech which as per them is as good as current Shichibukai system.

Round 2: Sengoku and rob lucci can join and all the Big mom pirates(katakuri + cracker and fodder) join
If Sengoku and lets say Garp joins i believe they will support the mid tier fight i.e Admiral Candidates Vs Commanders fight. It will still remain a mid diff fight for commanders bcus pirates no. are too much in this bracket. Marines prolly need Aokiji here to stop the commanders advance.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets first assemble our candidates:
Pirates in this encounter will be = 2 Yonkos (Kaido, BM) + 4 Commanders (King, Queen, Jack , Smoothie) + Flying Six(Maria, Whos who, Pay Pay, Ulti, Sasaki) + 7 Supernovas ( Luffy, kid, Law, Apoo, Hawkins, Killer, Zoro ) + Others ( Ninjas, Samurai, BM Kids) V/s

Marines = 4 Admirals ( Akainu, Kizaru, Isshou, Ryogoku) + Admiral Candidates (Gion, Tokikake) + Retired Admirals ( Garp, Sengoku) + Others ( Vice admirals, Cipher Pol, Pacifistas)

In my opinion 3brackets will formed:
a)Top tier fights where all big shots will engage like Rooftop
b)Mid tier fights where all commander lvl fight will happen
c)Low tier fights where mostly VAs n miscellaneous ppl will be engage

*Drake prolly working for Marines I believe he will switch side in between.

Top tier fights Admirals have an upper hand.
There are 4 Admirals against 2 Yonkos. Luffy, Law, Kid, Zoro and Killer has to come to balance this part.
Here lotsa factors will be involve like BMs durability against Akainus lava punches or Kaido's club swinging can be stopped by Issohou or not but I still believe Admirals got a chance to beat Yonkos. very high diff

Mid tier fights goes to Pirates
Admiral Candidates + Drake will engage with 4Commanders + SHs + Supernovas(Apoo n Hawkins). In this scenario we know Smoothie will do what she does best sit in a corner and do nothing. So a lot will depend on Calamities and SHs backing them. However Pirates will win this mid diff

Lastly low tier fights could swing either way. Reason being:
a)Pacifistas n CP have to take on Scabbards, Ninja and Samurais. We dont know how strong CP0 is but they prolly could counter Scabbards while Pacifistas will start blowing Ninja and Samurais
b)VAs have to take on Flying six, Gifters and BM kids. This again might turn into a blood fest and prolly pirates would not only have to fight VAs but have to support Ninja and Samurais agaisnt Pacifista.

In this scenario Pirates do have a chance but I will bet on Marines. Also a lot depends on their new tech which as per them is as good as current Shichibukai system.

If Sengoku and lets say Garp joins i believe they will support the mid tier fight i.e Admiral Candidates Vs Commanders fight. It will still remain a mid diff fight for commanders bcus pirates no. are too much in this bracket. Marines prolly need Aokiji here to stop the commanders advance.
i will see some more responses and add will probably add garp soon.

good point add drake to the marines. gion and tionkake are not top tiers until shown otherwise but I would think they are likely YC1 to YC2. they can at best take on Marco and yamato but I would bet on Yamato and marco.

Luffy should be essentially a low top tier at this point but if you add any other top supernova(zoro,kidd or law) with him he is taking out fujitora or ryokugu.

rooftop fights would essentially be BM, Kaido, Luffy, zoro, kidd, law, killer vs admirals this is about even since kidd is close to luffy but if pirates get any top mid tier to help they edge it out. Kaido > akainu by hype, big mom > kizaru by hype also big mom handled marco way better when her soul power was low vs kizaru's handling of marco.

Every other matchup will easily go in pirates way easy. pirate fodder like gifters are better than marine fodder. sulong minks alone will be a lot to handle.

Pirate mid tiers also win tobbi roppo, to yamato,bm kids the allstars to strawhats, wb remanants I would say crush CP0, sengoku and admiral candidates
Post automatically merged:

Tobbi Roppo vs Lucci
Aokiji doesn't count as he is not a marine anymore I want to make this realistic as possible , basically a what if - what if Kizaru invaded like he had planned. obviously you can add Pacifista and Garp at best but i don't think Garp alone is enough at this point as he is a diminished top tier rn.

your sengoku and rob lucci matchups are funny i think 80 year old Sengoku is good for two top YCs at best and two top YCs like marco and king win

Also realistically they would have a logistic advantage aka king would be kicking ships off left and right. While the allied pirates like BMP can use the backdoor to get in since this would be an extended fight. makes you wonder what Kizaru was thinking with a lot of marines fighting shchibukai and what the ssg is but i guess they didn't anticipate Strawhats to launch an attack.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i will see some more responses and add will probably add garp soon.

good point add drake to the marines. gion and tionkake are not top tiers until shown otherwise but I would think they are likely YC1 to YC2. they can at best take on Marco and yamato but I would bet on Yamato and marco.

Luffy should be essentially a low top tier at this point but if you add any other top supernova(zoro,kidd or law) with him he is taking out fujitora or ryokugu.

rooftop fights would essentially be BM, Kaido, Luffy, zoro, kidd, law, killer vs admirals this is about even since kidd is close to luffy but if pirates get any top mid tier to help they edge it out. Kaido > akainu by hype, big mom > kizaru by hype also big mom handled marco way better when her soul power was low vs kizaru's handling of marco.

Every other matchup will easily go in pirates way easy. pirate fodder like gifters are better than marine fodder. sulong minks alone will be a lot to handle.

Pirate mid tiers also win tobbi roppo, to yamato,bm kids the allstars to strawhats, wb remanants I would say crush CP0, sengoku and admiral candidates
See low tier or mid tier fights will have zero impact if their leaders losses the high tier fights.
Now high tier I don't see how Killer, Zoro, Law or Kid can beat 1Admirals. They all took their turn on Kaido n none of their attacks did any substantial damage. Luffy on the other hand will be a force where he can counter 1Admiral if he gets support from the other supernovas.
Akainu and Kizaru will obviously engage with 2 Yonkos and that leaves 1 Admiral who could take shots as he like. I don't see how Pirates can beat Admirals in this bracket. Zoro, Kid, Law n Killer aren't on Admiral Lvl. There purpose here will most prolly support Yonkos or Luffy.

Also if you are thinking to add retired marines then you have to add Tsuru as well as Kong. And then I think the mid tier fight against commanders will become exciting. However Marines will then have an upper hand.

Lastly Admirals Candidates were close to Admiral rank so I believe they are like Marco. Stronger than YC1 LVL but weaker than Admirals.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See low tier or mid tier fights will have zero impact if their leaders losses the high tier fights.
Now high tier I don't see how Killer, Zoro, Law or Kid can beat 1Admirals. They all took their turn on Kaido n none of their attacks did any substantial damage. Luffy on the other hand will be a force where he can counter 1Admiral if he gets support from the other supernovas.
Akainu and Kizaru will obviously engage with 2 Yonkos and that leaves 1 Admiral who could take shots as he like. I don't see how Pirates can beat Admirals in this bracket. Zoro, Kid, Law n Killer aren't on Admiral Lvl. There purpose here will most prolly support Yonkos or Luffy.

Also if you are thinking to add retired marines then you have to add Tsuru as well as Kong. And then I think the mid tier fight against commanders will become exciting. However Marines will then have an upper hand.

Lastly Admirals Candidates were close to Admiral rank so I believe they are like Marco. Stronger than YC1 LVL but weaker than Admirals.
kidd and law together can hold an emperor and were able to throw big mom off they were no chumps. kidd is close to luffy and law can hurt anyone with gamma knife. Also you have marco, king, queen, sanji, katakuri, smoothie, cracker, sulong neko, sulong inu to choose from. Admiral or not you are getting wrecked. kidd, law + marco can beat an admiral like ryokogou. Fujitora and greenbull were injured after fighting a YC 1 in sabo and bunch of low YC4s.

Also Zoro was able to leave a scar on kaido and the last person to do that was oden, so yes they can hurt admirals esp considering that fuji and greenbull aren't logias.

Tsuru, I will include in round 3.

we have no idea where kong is at, he is 80 plus and this is a simulation based on the scenario: what if kizaru got the go ahead to attack wano - so the elders,imu and kong have not been included they have never participated in wars to this date and we have no idea esp elders and imu of where they rank so i will keep it to 3 rounds four.

what do you count as mid tier - mid tiers matter if you count zoro, marco, kidd, law etc as mid tier. But by mid tier if you mean franky then I agree with you.

my take on the tiers:

high top tier: kaido, big mom, kizaru, akainu
mid top tier: luffy, sengoku, garp, ryokugu, fujitora
high tier: allstars, zoro,kidd,law,sanji(with raidsuit),sweet commanders,marco,sulong inu, sulong neko, tsuru,yamato, fat guy with pink hair in akazaya nine, admiral candidates, rob lucci
mid tier: jimbei, tobi roppo, oven, pero, daifuku, rest of akazaya nine, samurai leaders, Vice admirals, mid tier of strawhats, grand fleet generals, oniwabanshu leaders, apoo, drake, killer, kidd's crew heavy hitters, mink captains, some of cp0
low tier: gifters, numbers, pacifista, low tier samurai, marine fodder, kaido army, big mom army,all of the other bm kids, law's crew, low tier strawhats, headliners, low tier heart and kid pirates

some considerations: conqeurors haki advantage goes to team pirate to knock out fodder and home court advantage as well aka kicking ppl off the entrance. Marines main advantage is ability to call in reinforcements of fodder.

i probably missed some people but that is a good list imo. mid top tier is the main marine advantage but high tier imo is too much and will pick apart the mid top tiers since they can damage them. the tier below can damage wear people out the tier above like how luffy got hit by apoo and ulti, if he fought all the tobi roppo he will likely lose or be extremely tired. marco, zoro, kidd,law, king can really hurt top tiers and honestly a probably very close to mid top tier. Every tier besides the mid top tier the pirates/samurai have the advantage.

Last edited:

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kidd and law together can hold an emperor and were able to throw big mom off they were no chumps. kidd is close to luffy and law can hurt anyone with gamma knife. Also you have marco, king, queen, sanji, katakuri, smoothie, cracker, sulong neko, sulong inu to choose from. Admiral or not you are getting wrecked. kidd, law + marco can beat an admiral like ryokogou. Fujitora and greenbull were injured after fighting a YC 1 in sabo and bunch of low YC4s.

Also Zoro was able to leave a scar on kaido and the last person to do that was oden, so yes they can hurt admirals esp considering that fuji and greenbull aren't logias.

Tsuru, I will include in round 3.

we have no idea where kong is at, he is 80 plus and this is a simulation based on the scenario: what if kizaru got the go ahead to attack wano - so the elders,imu and kong have not been included they have never participated in wars to this date and we have no idea esp elders and imu of where they rank so i will keep it to 3 rounds four.

what do you count as mid tier
See my Mid tier will be- Admiral Candidates + Drake Vs Commanders + SHs + Apoo n Hawkins
This group won't interfere with high tier fight which will be something like
Admirals Vs Yonkos + Supernovas(5 which were there in Rooftop)

Rest I m not considering.

Mid tier fights I m awarding to Pirates bcus there nos.are way too much unless you are ready to bring Retired Admirals here. I don't see how they can stop commanders here without the power of Garp or Sengoku backing The admiral candidates.

Back to high tier fight I don't see Kid n Killer stand a chance to stop a Admiral. I will tell you the reason. During the rooftop fight everyone took there shots n after Luffy started using advance Haki stuff Killer said All is not lost. After unlocking advance conqueror part Luffy is far ahead of Kid. This is the prime reason why Kid has to now team up wit Law to fight BM even tho he said he won't trust anyone now n will work alone or with his crew (something of that sort).
So yes killer n kid alone aren't good enough against 1Admiral.

Also Zoro using Ashura didn't seem to bother Kaido. We have seen Marco + Vista doing an attack on Akainu n he didn't even flinched.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See my Mid tier will be- Admiral Candidates + Drake Vs Commanders + SHs + Apoo n Hawkins
This group won't interfere with high tier fight which will be something like
Admirals Vs Yonkos + Supernovas(5 which were there in Rooftop)

Rest I m not considering.

Mid tier fights I m awarding to Pirates bcus there nos.are way too much unless you are ready to bring Retired Admirals here. I don't see how they can stop commanders here without the power of Garp or Sengoku backing The admiral candidates.

Back to high tier fight I don't see Kid n Killer stand a chance to stop a Admiral. I will tell you the reason. During the rooftop fight everyone took there shots n after Luffy started using advance Haki stuff Killer said All is not lost. After unlocking advance conqueror part Luffy is far ahead of Kid. This is the prime reason why Kid has to now team up wit Law to fight BM even tho he said he won't trust anyone now n will work alone or with his crew (something of that sort).
So yes killer n kid alone aren't good enough against 1Admiral.

Also Zoro using Ashura didn't seem to bother Kaido. We have seen Marco + Vista doing an attack on Akainu n he didn't even flinched.
akainu is a different animal in general, Vista(YC3) and marco don't have the firepower to beat him. Akainu is the tankiest character due to logia and general durability - fujitora and greenbull are not the same as akainu they have been hurt by sabo(YC1) and some YC3s. Also kaido gave kudos to zoro so yes he can hurt normal ppl with ashura including fujitora level folks.

Kidd cannot take on akainu only BM or kaido can but kidd(YC1+) + law(YC1-2) + YC2(queen) is a guaranteed win against anyone outside of kizaru and akainu. Law can hurt anyone with gamma knife, its an internal attack but he needs prep and distractions to make it work which he will have plenty of.

Last edited: