[Theory] all good things Luffy did and World gov still hold grudge toward him..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

all good things Luffy (and srtaw hats) did and World gov still hold grudge toward him...

in manga i search in every panel that explains why world gov still hold grudge toward Luffy and want to arrest but i find none..

especially sakasoke akaino :

You must be registered to see images

why teh fvvck do he hate Luffy so much to teh point he wanna kill him?????...

lets analyze a lufy actions :

Luffy did Jobs that are supposed to be done by marines..he done job better then them...and in a end it was marinez who got all thanks and credits...

at some point in manga we see smokey realise that...smoky seem he woke up from his slumber...he start realize Luffy and straw hats are no enemiez..

smokey and fujitora start realize that being pirate dont necessary mean being enemy....

like how can u make someone like croco and foddy chichibukais allies when their true intentions was to destroy and not build peace..but consider lufffy as big threat when straw hats helped much in defeating those enemies of peace...

so yeah Tell WG to eat shit !!!!!! ..

now what all these means????????????? ..

diz only mean one thing...it hints to one ting...wich i call : "..TEH WORLD GOV CRISIS !!!!.." or precisely : "..TEH MARINES CRISIS.."

Teh marinez crisis :

teh Mrinez crisis will occur after teh end of wano arc...after ,at least , one of teh 2 yankos are defeated by teh hands of new generations..

then teh marines will kestion demselves....ARE PIRATES REALLY OUR ENEMIES????...why was cp0 in wano???..

Some of admirals will have different understanding of concept of Justice :

there will be crisis and marienes WILL SPLIT!!!!!!! ...

some of marinez and admirals will support luffy actions : like fujitora and smokey..

others will suport sakisoki akaino!!! : like borsalino...

im expecting a : AKAINO VS FOJITORA EPIC FIGHT comin soon !!!! ..

conclusion : teh world Gov is sometin....and marinez is sometin else...and there will come teh day when marines will turn against world Gov..when they find out teh truth of void century..

akainu holds grudge toward luffy for personal reasons and not becoz of some justice concept bollshit...i think its REVENGE...we gonna see some flashbacks of akainu and menkey d dragon...

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
World government will destroy the marines before they can do anything.
Akainu has some weird justice thing where anyone else who disagrees should die. Pretty sure he hates all pirates and mainly luffy because of the sht hes been stirring up.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
World government will destroy the marines before they can do anything.
Akainu has some weird justice thing where anyone else who disagrees should die. Pretty sure he hates all pirates and mainly luffy because of the sht hes been stirring up.
marines outnumberz wg in fighterz and weaponz..and maybe strenght too..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy is a D.
He comes from the family which are like direct enemies to Celestial Dragon.
His father is already a big troublemaker who wants to topple all the regime in OPverse.
Luffy himself is getting close to all the secrets WG are trying to hide(void century n stuff).
We have seen ppl (Smoker, Shanks, Bar guy)seeing Roger in Luffy.
So obviously Sakazuki wanna take him down.
U say he did good things but he directly challenged WG when Sogeking burnt that Flag. Not to forget he's the biggest reason that the WG is going thru a turmoil.
Example-1) Prison break in Impel Down.
2)End of Shichibukai regime
3)CP9 end etc...

I agree that WG has entered in a crisis period. As the family of D is running havoc in NW. And WG is clever enough that they are not directly engaging against them. As CP0 said something like let them fight each other and destroy themselves. This is what WG wants. They don't want to dirty there hands at the same time. They want there image to remain clean. Unfortunately for them they just giving SHs what they need i.e time to become strong.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy is a D.
He comes from the family which are like direct enemies to Celestial Dragon.
His father is already a big troublemaker who wants to topple all the regime in OPverse.
Luffy himself is getting close to all the secrets WG are trying to hide(void century n stuff).
We have seen ppl (Smoker, Shanks, Bar guy)seeing Roger in Luffy.
So obviously Sakazuki wanna take him down.
U say he did good things but he directly challenged WG when Sogeking burnt that Flag. Not to forget he's the biggest reason that the WG is going thru a turmoil.
Example-1) Prison break in Impel Down.
2)End of Shichibukai regime
3)CP9 end etc...

I agree that WG has entered in a crisis period. As the family of D is running havoc in NW. And WG is clever enough that they are not directly engaging against them. As CP0 said something like let them fight each other and destroy themselves. This is what WG wants. They don't want to dirty there hands at the same time. They want there image to remain clean. Unfortunately for them they just giving SHs what they need i.e time to become strong.
i respekt ur opinion but if u just payed good attention i clarified diference between marines and wg...what luffy burned was wg symbole and flag and not marines flag...lufy is against wg injustice actions but not against marinez such as fujotora and smokey..proof smokey and straw hat did cooperate to take down evil pirates....

also notice teh love and support and respekt luffy gathered during his whole adventure...skypia, arabasta..dressrossa..wano and ..they all thank him for his justice actions wheras wg did nothing for them..

teh problem is in teh WG who forexenple cover and turn blind eye on slavery they using to obtain their goalz...even someone like akainu come into argument with them..

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT MARINEZ WILL BECOME WG ENEMY...or at least they will split as i explained in thread....

just one ting..i have theory that Luffy ancestors were celestial dragonz..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i respekt ur opinion but if u just payed good attention i clarified diference between marines and wg...what luffy burned was wg symbole and flag and not marines flag...lufy is against wg injustice actions but not against marinez such as fujotora and smokey..proof smokey and straw hat did cooperate to take down evil pirates....

also notice teh love and support and respekt luffy gathered during his whole adventure...skypia, arabasta..dressrossa..wano and ..they all thank him for his justice actions wheras wg did nothing for them..

teh problem is in teh WG who forexenple cover and turn blind eye on slavery they using to obtain their goalz...even someone like akainu come into argument with them..

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT MARINEZ WILL BECOME WG ENEMY...or at least they will split as i explained in thread....

just one ting..i have theory that Luffy ancestors were celestial dragonz..
You see Luffy is actually not against WG. That's Dragon who is against WG. It was explained in one of the chapters when Garp told Luffy about Dragon. That revs are directly challenging WG authority. Yes in the fit of the motion he burnt WG flag but you should not forget when the war was over He returned back to MF & declare this as his era(as per there understanding) which is obviously a shame for Marines as he came and left with Marines can't do much.

Now Luffy's moral comes from his training wit Garp. He was supposed to become a Marine like Garp.

This is why we see Luffy gets angry whenever he sees injustice being done.
Take the example of Arlong Park or Dressrosa.

But Marines are directly following what WG is asking them to.
Example Remove Void Century- Marines nuked Robin's island wit Buster Call.

Admirals are directly under the WG/ Celestial Dragons rule. This is why in Sabody Borsalino ran havoc. And this is the main reason why Garp refuse Admiral post as he don't want to work under them.

The crisis period which I completely agree with you began when Dofflamingo fell. He explained it best that Throne Wars have begun.

And in the same speech he tells Tsuru to warn Celestial Dragons/World Nobles

And we saw the fallout of this:
-Shichibukai system is gone
-Yonkos are abt to fall & Marines are preparing to conquer the seas with there Science Division.

Now you are pointing that there are cracks in Marines i.e Sakazuki n Fujitora but we don't even know who's supporting whom. I mean Green Bull n Aokiji intentions are still not clear. And Marines won't go for a coup as the World is already on a turmoil. So what I believe is till EOS Marines will keep playing as the guard dog till another Marineford sort of war takes place and then Marines will go under a much needed reform.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You see Luffy is actually not against WG. That's Dragon who is against WG. It was explained in one of the chapters when Garp told Luffy about Dragon. That revs are directly challenging WG authority. Yes in the fit of the motion he burnt WG flag but you should not forget when the war was over He returned back to MF & declare this as his era(as per there understanding) which is obviously a shame for Marines as he came and left with Marines can't do much.

Now Luffy's moral comes from his training wit Garp. He was supposed to become a Marine like Garp.

This is why we see Luffy gets angry whenever he sees injustice being done.
Take the example of Arlong Park or Dressrosa.

But Marines are directly following what WG is asking them to.
Example Remove Void Century- Marines nuked Robin's island wit Buster Call.

Admirals are directly under the WG/ Celestial Dragons rule. This is why in Sabody Borsalino ran havoc. And this is the main reason why Garp refuse Admiral post as he don't want to work under them.

The crisis period which I completely agree with you began when Dofflamingo fell. He explained it best that Throne Wars have begun.

And in the same speech he tells Tsuru to warn Celestial Dragons/World Nobles

And we saw the fallout of this:
-Shichibukai system is gone
-Yonkos are abt to fall & Marines are preparing to conquer the seas with there Science Division.

Now you are pointing that there are cracks in Marines i.e Sakazuki n Fujitora but we don't even know who's supporting whom. I mean Green Bull n Aokiji intentions are still not clear. And Marines won't go for a coup as the World is already on a turmoil. So what I believe is till EOS Marines will keep playing as the guard dog till another Marineford sort of war takes place and then Marines will go under a much needed reform.
dats true but if dragon was number 1 wg enemy...won't his son luffy be same thing as well???..can u go to chapter of 7 waters arc????...when luffy ordered ussop to burn down WG flag????...that action it'self meant war declaration on wg(or at least it made luffy a wg bitter enemy) even spandermen was chocked by luffy actionz and declared him one of most wanted pirates by wg..

marinez coup.. homie there will be a bigger plotwist i will talk about it in an other thread..and it's related to one piece treasure discovery..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dats true but if dragon was number 1 wg enemy...won't his son luffy be same thing as well???..can u go to chapter of 7 waters arc????...when luffy ordered ussop to burn down WG flag????...that action it'self meant war declaration on wg(or at least it made luffy a wg bitter enemy) even spandermen was chocked by luffy actionz and declared him one of most wanted pirates by wg..

marinez coup.. homie there will be a bigger plotwist i will talk about it in an other thread..and it's related to one piece treasure discovery..
He is. I mean he's a D. The family which are enemies of Celestial Dragons. Sakazuki after hearing that he was son of Dragon said he won't let him escape from MF.

Even Borsalino n Aokiji realised that Luffy gonna become a bigger threat when He used Conqueror Haki in MF.
Borsalino n Sakazuki wanted to kill him badly. Heck Sakazuki ran away from WB just to go after Luffy.

U see Luffy is a loose cannon. Just look in Sabody Arch... Arc he punched that Celestial Dragon.

Last time when Celestial Dragons were hurt, marines hunted that guy till his death i.e Fisher Tiger.
So Marines is basically like watch dog of Celestial Dragons.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is. I mean he's a D. The family which are enemies of Celestial Dragons. Sakazuki after hearing that he was son of Dragon said he won't let him escape from MF.

Even Borsalino n Aokiji realised that Luffy gonna become a bigger threat when He used Conqueror Haki in MF.
Borsalino n Sakazuki wanted to kill him badly. Heck Sakazuki ran away from WB just to go after Luffy.

U see Luffy is a loose cannon. Just look in Sabody Arch... Arc he punched that Celestial Dragon.

Last time when Celestial Dragons were hurt, marines hunted that guy till his death i.e Fisher Tiger.
So Marines is basically like watch dog of Celestial Dragons.

that's what i was saying when i said THERE MIGHT BE MARINEZ SPLIT...cuz there are 2 types of marinez..marinez who suspect WG honesty...and marinez who just follow orderz from them..

when kuzan fought akainu..that was exemple of marinez split...becuz they didn't have same idealogy....

there will come teh day when marinez will side wit pirates or at least side wit luffy and his crew..