All about Uchiha Itachi: Discuss here only.

Itachi is Rank

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 3 5.9%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 4 7.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am i the only one who believed he has a different reason then to test his skills? Cause ever since Madara told Sasuke what happened a lot of my friends have been saying 'wow you have been right the hole time' has anyone else thought he was a good guy? before everyone was told what had happened?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi smart or luck

when itachi was going to use amaterasu on naruto and shushis eye saved him did itachi did it on purpose or was it luck that saved naruto since is controlled by kabuto and he had no idea that he would be ressurected
what do u think

Last edited:

EternalSage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: itachi smart or luck

Itachi originally planted the crow with Shisui's eye in Naruto for it to work against Sasuke once he activated his MS.

Naruto just so happened to run into Itachi before Sasuke.

Naruto didn't know the crow was in him though so luck... and a little plot no jutsu.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Actually although he planned ka for sasuke, what he did was realise his original plan, activated his ms and the crow came out. After did he came back to his senses did he hit Cerberus with amaterasu and naruto thought he was aiming for him

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi is a hell of smart shinobi, even Kabuto admitted that he is on whole another level!
regarding the situation with Naruto and Shisui's eye, Itachi originally planned to have Sasuke get caught by Koto Amakatsumi, however he ended up in his own set up, i.e. luck!
so, he is smart lucker should i say ;)))

EternalSage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you're implying Itachi isn't smart, then I would have to disagree.

I didn't see anyone else breaking free from the Edo Tensei summoner's control.

kyugon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

it was itachi's plan all along he knew sasuke will take his eyes and naruto will stop him so he planted the crow with the MS in naruto.

ast_sir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

all im saying is that in that situation he wass lucky
as my friend argued with me and said he activated his ms on purpose
well u cant say for sure, i think he did activate his ms on purpose coz he knew about shisui's eye in naruto, however never did he plan to get revived by ET and brake away from it... so yes it was a luck, yet he is still smart, coz as i said b4 his amaterasu was on purpose to see if it ll activate ka

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It wasn't exactly what he planned, but once he saw how things were, he activated the crow purposely.
naw he planed it to activate when naruto sees a mangekiyo sharingan not just sasuke's... kabuto made itachi use amateratsu but did not work cuz the crow came out

Ghostofthewind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How good Itachi really is.

I've seen a lot of Itachi vs threads lately so I'd like to discuss Itachi. Itachi graduated at age 7, mastered the Sharingan at age 8, became a chunin at 10 and became . This progression is the fastest recorded progression of a ninja in the series. Itachi grew faster than Minato. While Kakashi graduated and became a chunin faster; Itachi became the Captain of ANBU at the same age Kakashi became a Jounin. Kakashi was in ANBU when Itachi became captin, meaning Itachi was Kakashi's boss. Madara and Izuna appeared to of the Uchiha in their late teenage years or early 20's. As the Captin of ANBU it is possible that age 13 Itachi was the strongest Uchiha.

According to the data book in Part 3 Itachi rates at 35.5. He has the highest recorded ratings possible(5) in Ninjutsu, genjutsu, Intelligence, speed, and hand seals. In Taijutsu Itachi has a 4.5; in Strength a 3.5 and Stamina a 2.5.

Here is where things get complicated. Itachi was known to be terminally ill and his illness effected at least Itachi's Stamina. It seems logical that Itachi's strength would also be adversely effected. To get a better idea of what a healthy Itachi would be like, he can be compared to a similar ninja, Sasuke.

Part 3 Sasuke has a rating of 31.5. Every Stat Sasuke has is less than or equal to Itachi's except for one, Stamina. Sasuke's Stamina is 3.5 while Itachi's is 2.5. It is safe to say that if Itachi was healthy his stamina would be at least a point higher. Because all of Itachi's other stats while terminally ill are equal to or higher than Sasuke's a case can be made that if Itachi were healthy all of his stats would be even higher and some would exceed the maximum.

This would put Itachi on the level of Uchiha Madara and Tobi. Based on how much is known about Itachi and how little is known about Madara, if Itachi was healthy he would have been on par or greater than Madara at the same age.

Too bad he wasn't.

So if you make a vs. thread with the condition that Itachi is healthy or Edo remeber, that makes Itachi a possibly smarter Madara without the Rinnegan, Meteor Technique or Wood release.

Also, Itachi is still stronger/better than Sasuke; Jiraiya would have died if Itachi wanted to kill Jiraiya, and if Itachi had never gotten sick he would have been at least as strong as Madara.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dantee and Keytaro

Keytaro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: How good Itachi really is.

Started good, on par with Madara I'd consider(If he was healthy and 20 years older), don't compare him to so6p, ruins the rest.