Alive Minato Vs Hiashi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought that mentally disabled people aren't allowed to use technology devices, such as computers, and even more than that - make threads on the internet..?

Anyway, on topic, though:

Replace Izuna with Hiashi, and Tobirama with Minato.​
i
You must be registered for see images

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love for someone to explain how Minato low diffs this. Honestly that makes no sense to me. Minato getting anywhere near Hiashi is going to be extremely hard when rotation knocks all the kunai away not to mention rotation's reach makes the kunai not even get near Hiashi.

No way this is low diff for Minato.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would love for someone to explain how Minato low diffs this. Honestly that makes no sense to me. Minato getting anywhere near Hiashi is going to be extremely hard when rotation knocks all the kunai away not to mention rotation's reach makes the kunai not even get near Hiashi.

No way this is low diff for Minato.
This..

Byakugan can spot all the kunai and seals by seeing minato's chakra and wall-palm can legit clear most of them.

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato would likely win here with mid-difficulty seeing as how the Byakugan is a great counter and seeing how impressive Hiashi's feats were during the War Arc.

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That a hard one the speed adv definitely goes to minato but with the byakugan hiashi has no blind spots that can be exploited and has 360 vision Plus excellent tracking and great insight and can't release chakra to slow down or stop minato from hitting him so what's a hard match but I have to go with minato high diff

NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so how does minato win? your post is confusing
I'm trying to justify why Minato doesn't just trash Hiashi with no difficulty whatsoever. He's still above him based on the hype given by the Sannin and by Raikage who was nearly one-shotted by Minato. Minato's usage of Hiraishin is very effective and I have a hard time seeing Hiashi defeat Minato because Minato is still going to be considerably faster than him with FTG. While Hiashi can use chakra as a viable defense, I highly doubt he can do so when he's pre-occupied with attempting to attack Minato which Minato can exploit.