Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Being butchered while having sexy time in the shower...it really sucks to be them.

Interesting though. On one side there seems to be the regular aliens, while on the other side there seems to be some kind of airborne pathogen reminiscent of the black goo from Prometheus that presumably infects people.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Being butchered while having sexy time in the shower...it really sucks to be them.

Interesting though. On one side there seems to be the regular aliens, while on the other side there seems to be some kind of airborne pathogen reminiscent of the black goo from Prometheus that presumably infects people.
Seems I was right about the xenomorph(s) all along.

Also believe we'll see engineers or at least flashback of the sorts for them.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And you are right about what exactly? Seriously I don't know what you might have said in regards to their origin.
Sorry might've been talking to someone else about it in another thread, I said the film would feature at the very least a xenomorph like the original and whomever I was discussing it with differd saying it'll feature no xenomorph, but an entirely different creature.. though from the release of the trailer it's undeniably a xenomorph given shower scene and the face hugger.