0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Teishoku Hensen Enkin) Color Change Distance
Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long
Descripion; The user is able to change the element of a certain attack or add in different elements to combine. If the user used Water Style; Snakes Mouth, they could use this attack to change it to Lightning rather than water. This can also be used on opponents attacks if needed to.

Changing the uber hot fire into just a big gust of wind under my control.
so now thers a huge wind coming at me, i use;
*pink petals start falling from the air*

(Kasubana Ame) Raining Flowers
Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long
Description; The user makes the air filled with petals of flowers. [[your choice on what they are]] They can be used for further use like shielding and attacking. There can be 5 jutsus used per rain, these also get people confused and distracted.

The winds blow the flowers all over the area then i use

(Kasubana Nimpou; Shoushitsu) Flower Ninja Art; Disappearance Act
Rank; B
Chakra; 20
Damage; N/A
Range; Short
Description; The user shrouds themselves in a bunch of flowers. They can either hide as a flower, or behind a wall of them to make an escape.

*makes a wall of pink petals and gets into it disappearing as the scatter in the wind all around* Your turn.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long
Descripion; The user is able to change the element of a certain attack or add in different elements to combine. If the user used Water Style; Snakes Mouth, they could use this attack to change it to Lightning rather than water. This can also be used on opponents attacks if needed to.

Changing the uber hot fire into just a big gust of wind under my control.
so now thers a huge wind coming at me, i use;
*pink petals start falling from the air*

(Kasubana Ame) Raining Flowers
Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long
Description; The user makes the air filled with petals of flowers. [[your choice on what they are]] They can be used for further use like shielding and attacking. There can be 5 jutsus used per rain, these also get people confused and distracted.

The winds blow the flowers all over the area then i use

(Kasubana Nimpou; Shoushitsu) Flower Ninja Art; Disappearance Act
Rank; B
Chakra; 20
Damage; N/A
Range; Short
Description; The user shrouds themselves in a bunch of flowers. They can either hide as a flower, or behind a wall of them to make an escape.

*makes a wall of pink petals and gets into it disappearing as the scatter in the wind all around* Your turn.
ninja art summoning:i summon gababunta i jump on his head and then gaba spits oil all around then i lit the oil whit:

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

to burn a big amount of flovers and pedels and then i use:

(Gamayudan)-Toad Oil Projectile

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed.
* Note:Jiraiya can do this jutsu on his own with out any toads summoned

giving the fire iven more powere to burn you flovers and pedels.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

Dosuing the Fire.

Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long

On the oil to make it wind, svcattering even more petals.

KageMane No Jutsu [[Shadow Possesion Jutsu]]
Heading straight for you.

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

Dosuing the Fire.

Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long

On the oil to make it wind, svcattering even more petals.

KageMane No Jutsu [[Shadow Possesion Jutsu]]
Heading straight for you.
your new charter is fromthe nara clan okey.

thet jutsu hase range so i just make gaba jump back 20 m now im out of your range.and use:

sadow clones jutsu(100) were all on gabas and you cant see which one is the realy 99 jump of gabas head and use:

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain
? Type:Attack
? Range:Short-Mid
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:60
? Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

to burn the flover and the padels

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

IU use this to block all the fire. Time to end this :)

*throws light ball in the air* KAI! *light ball explodes*
*shadows extend to hit the frog and then once extends up it to hit you.*

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

IU use this to block all the fire. Time to end this :)

*throws light ball in the air* KAI! *light ball explodes*
*shadows extend to hit the frog and then once extends up it to hit you.*
when i see you appering to use the water jutsu a use this:

(Yowakusuru Irixyu-jon no jutsu)-Hermit's Art:Kaneshibari Genjutsu

Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:With the help of NiiDai Sennin, a meoldy enters opponents ears and traps them in a genjutsu trapping their souls making it unable for them to move their true body. Then later stabbes opponent with a giant sword.
Note:Must be in Sage Mode

you get caught in my genjutsu and your unable too move so i stab you whit the giant sword.:D

the clones were a distrection to make you come out of hideing.:D

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O *once sword comes near me i jump out of the way*
Think im caught? Once the fire hit the water it made steam making a sound, and also the water makes a roaring sound since its so much, and its covering me. So the water and steam blocked the sound from outside, so i was not affected by the genjutsu :)

*shadow extends and since you think im caught in the genjutsu your innevitably hit.*

Shadow Neck Binding Techique
*shadow reaches up and rings you and the toads neck* :)

Naruto..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o_O *once sword comes near me i jump out of the way*
Think im caught? Once the fire hit the water it made steam making a sound, and also the water makes a roaring sound since its so much, and its covering me. So the water and steam blocked the sound from outside, so i was not affected by the genjutsu :)

*shadow extends and since you think im caught in the genjutsu your innevitably hit.*

Shadow Neck Binding Techique
*shadow reaches up and rings you and the toads neck* :)
okey.:)nice fight but one of this days i will beat you.belive it.:Dbut when are you going to accept costums?:D