Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi guys ~
I wanted to role playing a plot like alice in wonderland but somehow different.
the story I want to follow is like pandora heart (if you guys have watched this anime you will know what I’m talking about).
the story is about a woman who married to a lord that she loved but after so many years living in the castle together and having a child ,lord decided to betrayal to his wife and sell his son to hell so the woman choice to go save her child from hell and take revenge from his husband.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Hi guys ~
the story I want to follow is like pandora heart (if you guys have watched this anime you will know what I’m talking about).
the story is about a woman who married to a lord that she loved but after so many years living in the castle together and having a child ,lord decided to betrayal to his wife and sell his son to hell so the woman choice to go save her child from hell and take revenge from his husband.
so will you be narrating the story, as a player plays the woman?

NicoleRay

Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys ~
To start, you could think about the specific elements from Alice in Wonderland and Pandora Hearts that you would like to incorporate into your role-playing scenario. For example, you might draw inspiration from the fantastical and surreal elements of Alice in Wonderland, such as talking animals, mysterious potions, and magical transformations. From Pandora Hearts, you might focus on the themes of betrayal, family, and redemption.

Next, you could consider how you would like to portray the main characters in your role-playing scenario. How does the woman feel about her husband's betrayal and her journey to save her son? Does she have any special abilities or strengths that will aid her in her quest? How does the husband justify his actions, and how does he react to the woman's retaliation?

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mind joining this but if its a narrated AiW roleplay we need enought players to choose characters or you should compose a list of what characters are playable and mark them off as people choose unless this is a custom roleplay and you narrate the story and alice as our custom created characters try to help her. OR stop her i guess depending on what your goal for the story and game is here