Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok I am a chakra sensing type shinobi.

raikou:jiga dageki~lightnign:self shock
type:anti genjutsu
Chakra:10 per turn
description:the user constantly shocks themselves gently little bits of electricity, the electricity does no harm to the user, but the sort of gentle shocking of the jutsu make the user resistant to genjutsu

incase you guys know any genjutsu moves>.<

and I use

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

to start off the attacking.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We probably wont use genjutsu. and if we do its the kai release kind soo., :]
kai release only cancles B rank and below but w/e

(Kasubana Ame) Raining Flowers
Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long
Description; The user makes the air filled with petals of flowers. [[your choice on what they are]] They can be used for further use like shielding and attacking. There can be 5 jutsus used per rain, these also get people confused and distracted.

*blood red rose petals start falling from the sky*

(Kusubana Maru) Flowering Circle
Rank; C
Chakra; 20
Damage; + 10 to all taijutsu
Range; Short
Description; Flowers circle the user and they carm harm if people are too near. These can be used as shuriken or to form a blade as well.

and this to block neutrinos fire ball:

(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
kai release only cancles B rank and below but w/e

(Kasubana Ame) Raining Flowers
Rank; A
Chakra; 30
Damage; N/A
Range; Long
Description; The user makes the air filled with petals of flowers. [[your choice on what they are]] They can be used for further use like shielding and attacking. There can be 5 jutsus used per rain, these also get people confused and distracted.

*blood red rose petals start falling from the sky*

(Kusubana Maru) Flowering Circle
Rank; C
Chakra; 20
Damage; + 10 to all taijutsu
Range; Short
Description; Flowers circle the user and they carm harm if people are too near. These can be used as shuriken or to form a blade as well.

and this to block neutrinos fire ball:

(Suiton:Suishouha)-Water Style:Water Shock wave
Descripton: User spit out a ponds worth of water that can turn any location to the users advantage or put out a fire.
(Doton:Doryuu Heki)-Earth Style:Mud Wall
? Type:Defence
? Range:Short
? Chakra cost:20
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: A giant thick wall that is made when the user spits mud out of there mouth and then forms into a wall.
to block the wave
(Fuuton:Fuusajin)-Wind Style Dust Wind
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description:A gust of wind capable of blowing away your opponent with added sand to loosen your opponents footing.
to blow away the petals and to attack you and activate my MS

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raining Ribbons
Rank- S
Range- long
Chakra- 50
Damage- 80
Description- the user backflips above the opponent shooting ribbons out in all directions. then with a hand seal she activates them.

-red black and white ribbons flow down and fire weapons and wind shoot out-

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use

* Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

to counter blondies attack, but it gets overpowered and the weapons go through the fire so I use

kasai/tsuchi: tsuchi metaru kasai tama~earth/fire: earth metal fire bullet
Type:attack
range:short-Med
Damage:80
Chakra:40
Description:the user uses summoning tattoo's on their arms to quickly summon particularly reactive earth metals(member's of the alkaline earth metals on the periodic table of elements) which have been prepared. these bullets are about 10 cm in diameter and there are 5 of them, the user uses earth element to control them and shoot them at the opponent.

Note:because of the reactivity of these bullets, they are very hard(almost impossible) to put out, being made stronger by both wind and water element.

this is a double element jutsu.

to counter your weapons, and counter the rest of your attack.

I then use summoning to summon a large snake which tries to eat sakura whole.

Tsukiko

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use

to counter blondies attack, but it gets overpowered and the weapons go through the fire so I use

Description:the user uses summoning tattoo's on their arms to quickly summon particularly reactive earth metals(member's of the alkaline earth metals on the periodic table of elements) which have been prepared. these bullets are about 10 cm in diameter and there are 5 of them, the user uses earth element to control them and shoot them at the opponent.

Note:because of the reactivity of these bullets, they are very hard(almost impossible) to put out, being made stronger by both wind and water element.

to counter your weapons, and counter the rest of your attack.

I then use summoning to summon a large snake which tries to eat sakura whole.
(Kasubana Nimpou; Shoushitsu) Flower Ninja Art; Disappearance Act
Rank; B
Chakra; 20
Damage; N/A
Range; Short
Description; The user shrouds themselves in a bunch of flowers. They can either hide as a flower, or behind a wall of them to make an escape.

I dissappear behind the flowers and use:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

and I summon Kamatari(Temari's fan summoning)to cut up your snake so he dissappears,then kamatari uses:

(Fuuton:Tatsuno Ooshigoto)-Wind Style Severing Pressure
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

and because kamatari has the power to cut up and entire forest,he cuts up everything but me and blondie because we're shielded by my flowers.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Kasubana Nimpou; Shoushitsu) Flower Ninja Art; Disappearance Act
Rank; B
Chakra; 20
Damage; N/A
Range; Short
Description; The user shrouds themselves in a bunch of flowers. They can either hide as a flower, or behind a wall of them to make an escape.

I dissappear behind the flowers and use:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu)-Summoning Technique
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

and I summon Kamatari(Temari's fan summoning)to cut up your snake so he dissappears,then kamatari uses:

Description:The user send wind into the sky which then comes down as a F-5 tornadoe with slicing wind.

and because kamatari has the power to cut up and entire forest,he cuts up everything but me and blondie because we're shielded by my flowers.

to stop ur one,than
(Doton:Uiten Pen)-Earth Style:Wheel Of Fortune
? Type:Supplementary
? Range:Short-Long
? Chakra cost:30
? Damage Points:N/A
? Descripton: A from of summoning were the user fist takes out a topographic map that they use to construct a huge mountain range where they can set up many traps.
to raise the earth around you up and trapping you in a hole
then uses
(Doton: Douketsu)-Earth Style:Earth Den
* Chakra cost:60
* Damage Points:80(+20 if his/her opponent is in the middle)
* Descripton: Cones made from earth start falling from the above in the same time cones start to rise from the earth under the rival.
- Could be used only in mountains or a field with hills.

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elemental Ribbons Of Combat
Rank- A
Range- Long
Chakra- 40
Damage- 80
Description- The user has ribbons filled and embedded with elemental chakra. and with one hand seal she can activate them to do what she wants.

-millions of blue ribbons flow into the canyon and a white one grabs carlie to bring her up with me.-

Water floods the earth you have made drowning andyone below it. while carlie and i stand ontop.

Now here -throws billions of white red and yellow ribbons in the air and activates the white wind throwing them rapidly at you guys-

Lightning and fire actoivate from them guided by wind to you and neutrino and carlie and i are protected with chakra wind.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elemental Ribbons Of Combat
Rank- A
Range- Long
Chakra- 40
Damage- 80
Description- The user has ribbons filled and embedded with elemental chakra. and with one hand seal she can activate them to do what she wants.

-millions of blue ribbons flow into the canyon and a white one grabs carlie to bring her up with me.-

Water floods the earth you have made drowning andyone below it. while carlie and i stand ontop.

Now here -throws billions of white red and yellow ribbons in the air and activates the white wind throwing them rapidly at you guys-

Lightning and fire actoivate from them guided by wind to you and neutrino and carlie and i are protected with chakra wind.
those must be pretty small ribbons to fit billions and millions into this space:D

as you are pulling yourself up I use

(Doton:Doryou Dango)-Earth Style: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling

* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:30
* Descripton: User pulls up a huge sphere of earth that can then be rolled at or thrown at the opponent.

which I roll over the hill and it falls crashing into you and you are sent flying back down into the pit.

and then from behind the earth mausoleum Dumbpling I use

which burns through the huge ball and Hit's Blondie, and since you couldn't see the attack cause the huge earth ball was in the way you have like just a second to react.