Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats it about? I'm actually downloading it right now .-.
:^)
It could honestly be boring at first if you don't have much patience like me, but I personally think it gets better and better as you develop you character and get into the story.

EDIT: Some of the little descriptions in wikipedia needs to be updated, no major differences but they're not all true.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:^)
It could honestly be boring at first if you don't have much patience like me, but I personally think it gets better and better as you develop you character and get into the story.
I agree that game was so boring to me at first thought it was gonna stay that way and uninstalled it.

Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree that game was so boring to me at first thought it was gonna stay that way and uninstalled it.
It doesn't x) When I first played I gave up a lot because I didn't know how to play but if you know what to do in combat and like going to dungeons it's really fun to complete the goddess quests.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't x) When I first played I gave up a lot because I didn't know how to play but if you know what to do in combat and like going to dungeons it's really fun to complete the goddess quests.
Then if it is better i will try it again xD.