Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it didn't . What cost millions of lives was the twisted ideals of leaders mainly from German and Austrian territory.
lol WW I was desired by every country. France wanted payback from Germany. Russia wanted to expand. Austria wanted to expand.

Imperialism and Nationalism

WW 2 was simply Germany's will.

WW 1 was declared by Austira and Germany. Still everybody desired a war.

I get the feeling that you are just bias.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a difference to demand it and to force it to happen. You still deny the fact that europe was full of nationalism at that time. Every country was. So as long as you keep denying this, this discussion is senseless.
It wasn't full of nationalism and it wasn't Europe. WW2 was German Nazism and Italian Fascism. World War 1 happened because of colonial supremacy everyone wanted ,and because small countries wanted to get free. If EU didn't exist in this modern times nothing would change because European countries except Germany aren't the key players in modern world. The battle is for gas,money and oil.

Extreme nationalism is present everywhere from the dawn of the world and that won't change , and nor will that cause wars. That can only cause that people without right form some kind of 'country' like Kosovo but that also is a part of big players and there powers. We all knows who rules the world and it's not Europe.

The only good thing about EU is Human rights and the money you get if you are a small and tainted country .

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasn't full of nationalism and it wasn't Europe. WW2 was German Nazism and Italian Fascism. World War 1 happened because of colonial supremacy everyone wanted ,and because small countries wanted to get free. If EU didn't exist in this modern times nothing would change because European countries except Germany aren't the key players in modern world. The battle is for gas,money and oil.

Extreme nationalism is present everywhere from the dawn of the world and that won't change , and nor will that cause wars. That can only cause that people without right form some kind of 'country' like Kosovo but that also is a part of big players and there powers. We all knows who rules the world and it's not Europe.

The only good thing about EU is Human rights and the money you get if you are a small and tainted country .
Kosovo always have been Albania and our independence is LEGAL and we have the right to form our country because we are 99% ethnic Albanians.Now go home and sleep little milosevic:bye:

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nationalism = Love your country, i don't see anything wrong with nationalism.
Nazism = love your country, but hate others

Situation would be quite a same without EU, Germany and Austria can't do much in current time, when they are not big players anymore, now there are other states that are doing same/similar, but it's not in Europe.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nationalism = Love your country, i don't see anything wrong with nationalism.
Nazism = love your country, but hate others

Situation would be quite a same without EU, Germany and Austria can't do much in current time, when they are not big players anymore, now there are other states that are doing same/similar, but it's not in Europe.
This. I agree with you.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ironic, seeing as the Albanians have been in Balkan for way longer than the slavs. You are nobody to judge whether Kosovo is a righteous country or not. Serbia was the country which interfered with the old populations of Balkan in order to expand its territory.
Kosovo has always been an Albanian territory, not Serbia's.
Kosovo doesn't need Serbia's permission for independence. Serbia is a mere genocide-spreading country against Kosovo and albanians.
Now tell me. Did Kosovo ever try to take over Serbia? No. Did Serbia intend to do that? If you're not blind, the answer is obvious.

Last edited:

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ironic, seeing as the Albanians have been in Balkan for way longer than the slavs. You are nobody to judge whether Kosovo is a righteous country or not. Serbia was the country which interfered with the old populations of Balkan in order to expand its territory.
Kosovo has always been an Albanian territory, not Serbia's.
Kosovo doesn't need Serbia's permission for independence. Serbia is a mere genocide-spreading country against Kosovo and albanians.
Now tell me. Did Kosovo ever try to take over Serbia? No. Did Serbia intend to do that? If you're not blind, the answer is obvious.
There is no fact that Albania have been on Balkan longer than Slavic. Albanias are first mentioned in 11th centry, Serbs already had kingdom at that time, and Slavic have been on Balkan since 6th/7th centry.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no fact that Albania have been on Balkan longer than Slavic. Albanias are first mentioned in 11th centry, Serbs already had kingdom at that time, and Slavic have been on Balkan since 6th/7th centry.
That is because Albanians were called Ilirs and Pelasgs earlier.
Pelasgs were the first inhabitants of Balkan. That's proof.

Reactions: Six Paths

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many member countries don't meet the criteria but the EU closes eyes upon it...double standards...

And Sarayevo was just an excuse, a casus belli. The superpowers were preparing for a war since the end of the 19th century, looking for alliances. In the end Germany wanted to rewrite the map, as compared to its economical potential, Germany's share in imperialism was relatively small. As there were no more countries to colonize, it was bound to happen that the superpowers would jump at each other.

As for WW II, the punishments and restrictions imposed on the losers were too severe, so it was also bound to happen that they'd rebel against the status quo once more. To avoid a 3rd conflict, after WW II the winners simply occupied the losers. West Germany by the allies, Eastern Europe by the soviets. Divide et impera.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caliburn

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many member countries don't meet the criteria but the EU closes eyes upon it...double standards...

And Sarayevo was just an excuse, a casus belli. The superpowers were preparing for a war since the end of the 19th century, looking for alliances. Germany even had a pact with England. In the end Germany wanted to rewrite the map, as compared to its economical potential, Germany's share in imperialism was relatively small. As there were no more countries to colonize, it was bound to happen that the superpowers would jump at each other.

As for WW II, the punishments and restrictions imposed on the losers were too severe, so it was also bound to happen that they'd rebel against the status quo once more. To avoid a 3rd conflict, after WW II the winners simply occupied the losers. West Germany by the allies, Eastern Europe by the soviets. Divide et impera.
Yes, pretty much this. You know what you are talking about sir.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay i amTurkish and some things have been said in the thread made me feel like to respond
turkey has been conquering nations for over 500 years ... Albania was a victim of turkey territory expansion politic .. turkey didn't deserve to join EU till last 10 years...
What in the world is this?
What were European countries doing in last 500 years if i may ask?
They were eating each other in WW1 and WW2, colonialism was getting lead by European countries after industrial revolution.

@people who think the reason why Turkey can not join are certain criterias, even if Turkey filled/fills them, it is not going to matter much. Some countries countries in EU are not prettier than Turkey anyway.
Reasons are up to debate, what i think is higher ups do not want for culture/religion differences that seem lowly at current state. Not because they hate or anything, but public would not react so well to this. A Muslim country in EU locatedin Middle East, will every person in Europe be so happy pr atleast neautral about it? It may make things regarding to people's relations and thoughts against each other only worse.
I'm danish and not turk o_O
I don't even care about turkish people they are as bad as bulgaria to me.
This is cute.

OT: Congrats, i hope this would be the best for yourcountry and future.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay i amTurkish and some things have been said in the thread made me feel like to respond

What in the world is this?
What were European countries doing in last 500 years if i may ask?
They were eating each other in WW1 and WW2, colonialism was getting lead by European countries after industrial revolution.

@people who think the reason why Turkey can not join are certain criterias, even if Turkey filled/fills them, it is not going to matter much. Some countries countries in EU are not prettier than Turkey anyway.
Reasons are up to debate, what i think is higher ups do not want for culture/religion differences that seem lowly at current state. Not because they hate or anything, but public would not react so well to this. A Muslim country in EU locatedin Middle East, will every person in Europe be so happy pr atleast neautral about it? It may make things regarding to people's relations and thoughts against each other only worse.
This is cute.

OT: Congrats, i hope this would be the best for your country and future.
Thanks and please don't argue in this thread to much about it. I don't hold any kind of grudge against your country...
And no matter what people here say just try to ignore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.