Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know you are a turk and you want to tell my I'm bias? You are judging Bulgaria because of some people stealing your pocket money?
I got enought arguments against Turkish people who would deserve to get out of the country. but I don't generalize it that's the different. you can't say bulgaria should get out because of such a stupid reason.

and if this goes on then many countries will want to come out of the EU because right-wing parties will get the power in every country. but that's what brought us WW I
Your knowledge of History is very limited as I can see. WW1 was brought by Germany and Austria because they wanted power and more territory .

It had nothing to do with right-wing parties

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How are Gipsy people the responsible ones for Greece? You're being too radical. And if someone from Bulgaria stole doesn't mean all people like that,are you insane? Like there is no thiefs in England for example?
That's totally different.
And I tend to use hyperbole way too strong.
Like us Germans, we get our country to the ruin because we can't do anything against
people here having no jobs. They live for the costs of our state. And it got worse since
Bulgaria interfered. Not only the are on the streets and are stubborn as hell, they live
for the costs of Germany as well. In germany you get money for having kids.
Now bulgarian people are registering their kids here but the kids are still in bulgaria.

You just can't compare thiefs with gypsies.

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know you are a turk and you want to tell my I'm bias? You are judging Bulgaria because of some people stealing your pocket money?
I got enought arguments against Turkish people who would deserve to get out of the country. but I don't generalize it that's the different. you can't say bulgaria should get out because of such a stupid reason.

and if this goes on then many countries will want to come out of the EU because right-wing parties will get the power in every country. but that's what brought us WW I
I'm danish and not turk o_O
I don't even care about turkish people they are as bad as bulgaria to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your knowledge of History is very limited as I can see. WW1 was brought by Germany and Austria because they wanted power and more territory .
I just had an exam about that topic. So don't tell me my knowledge about that is limited

Germany and Austria declared war yes. But nationalism parties were had powers everywhere in europe. for example serbia where nationalistic that time and wanted to get away from Austria and killed crown prince.

Russia was saying they want to protect slavic countries but really all they wanted was to take the bosporus.

I'm not saying Germany and Austria where inocennt, after all they where the ones who declared the wars. Still the reason was imperialsim, nationalism and the fact the countries even wanted war at that time.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you want right-wing parties parties to make the move and get the countries out of the EU and we should get to nationalism, which if I remember correctly brought us WW I.

I'm not saying EU is wonderfull, it has A LOT of negative aspect. Tho, leaving it is no answer.
You can't be extreme in anything. But also every country and people who are living there should have some sense of nationality and love for their country,culture and heritage. You can't always say we are all the same race,we are all the same ...We're not ,we are different but that doesn't mean we should hate each other but the opposite respect and cherish.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just had an exam about that topic. So don't tell me my knowledge about that is limited

Germany and Austria declared war yes. But nationalism parties were had powers everywhere in europe. for example serbia where nationalistic that time and wanted to get away from Austria and killed crown prince.

Russia was saying they want to protect slavic countries but really all they wanted was to take the bosporus.

I'm not saying Germany and Austria where inocennt, after all they where the ones who declared the wars. Still the reason was imperialsim, nationalism and the fact the countries even wanted war at that time.
Germany and Austria are the guilty ones and of course you can't they are innocent. That happened in Bosnia and the heir of the throne was killed because he was a tyrant who wanted to violently make Bosnia a part of Austria's kingdom. That happened because wanted freedom not because of nationalism.

Zzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Extreme nationalism, the huge increase in military power and the thoughts of rearranging the world caused both World Wars.
Germany and Austria were left without colonies, that's why they had to fight.
Not sure what's not to understand here.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you want right-wing parties parties to make the move and get the countries out of the EU and we should get to nationalism, which if I remember correctly brought us WW I.

I'm not saying EU is wonderfull, it has A LOT of negative aspect. Tho, leaving it is no answer.
Switzerland is not in EU, and they are doing well.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's totally different.
And I tend to use hyperbole way too strong.
Like us Germans, we get our country to the ruin because we can't do anything against
people here having no jobs. They live for the costs of our state. And it got worse since
Bulgaria interfered. Not only the are on the streets and are stubborn as hell, they live
for the costs of Germany as well. In germany you get money for having kids.
Now bulgarian people are registering their kids here but the kids are still in bulgaria.

You just can't compare thiefs with gypsies.
There aren't bad nations or people from one country are neccessarily bad. No there are bad people everywhere and the ones who want to use everything they can.

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Switzerland is not in EU, and they are doing well.
Norway as well infact, it is the richest country in the world. But that's only 2 countries. The continent Europe wouldn't be the same today without the EU.

Germany and Austria are the guilty ones and of course you can't they are innocent. That happened in Bosnia and the heir of the throne was killed because he was a tyrant who wanted to violently make Bosnia a part of Austria's kingdom. That happened because wanted freedom not because of nationalism.
He wanted to make them equal. Serbia's secret agency killed him. And they where extrem nationalistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wanted to make them equal. Serbia's secret agency killed him. And they where extrem nationalistic.
No he didn't . He wanted to stop Serbia from evolving and wanted to have Bosnia. You don't know your history. It wasn't Serbia's secret agency it was a group of revoloutinary people called 'Mlada Bosna' or 'Young Bosnia' if you want. Read a couple of books and start thinking with your own head and outside of the box.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Norway as well infact, it is the richest country in the world. But that's only 2 countries. The continent Europe wouldn't be the same today without the EU.
That's example that you can live without EU. I'm sure that Germany and UK would do better if they are not better, just like someone mentioned here.

What??? "Mlada Bosna" were not secret agency.... My man...

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he didn't . He wanted to stop Serbia from evolving and wanted to have Bosnia. You don't know your history. It wasn't Serbia's secret agency it was a group of revoloutinary people called 'Mlada Bosna' or 'Young Bosnia' if you want. Read a couple of books and start thinking with your own head and outside of the box.

he was bosnian-serb, a nationalist. You are dragging of my point. The group had members of bosnian, serbs and croats.

they wanted their own country, and they used extreme ways to do so. which is nationalism.

That's example that you can live without EU. I'm sure that Germany and UK would do better if they are not better, just like someone mentioned here.
You don't get my point. I'm not saying EU makes it all better. A lot of countries would do better. Including my country, Austria. Still we can't get back to the old days. That's what costed us millions of life and 2 world wars.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

he was bosnian-serb, a nationalist. You are dragging of my point. The group had members of bosnian, serbs and croats.

they wanted their own country, and they used extreme ways to do so. which is nationalism.
There is nothing extreme in wanting to live in a country that belongs to you and there is nothing extreme in killing a tyrant who had similar views as Hitler (also hated Jews,and wanted one race) . So please don't mix terms that don't have anything to do with each other.

You don't get my point. I'm not saying EU makes it all better. A lot of countries would do better. Including my country, Austria. Still we can't get back to the old days. That's what costed us millions of life and 2 world wars.
No it didn't . What cost millions of lives was the twisted ideals of leaders mainly from German and Austrian territory.

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is nothing extreme in wanting to live in a country that belongs to you and there is nothing extreme in killing a tyrant who had similar views as Hitler (also hated Jews,and wanted one race) . So please don't mix terms that don't have anything to do with each other.
It's a difference to demand it and to force it to happen. You still deny the fact that europe was full of nationalism at that time. Every country was. So as long as you keep denying this, this discussion is senseless.

Reactions: silmarill
Status
Not open for further replies.