xxxLegacy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
turkey for sure deserves it much more than albanian and I'm not biased.
I can give you facts and stuff. Don't get it wrong I'm happy for you
but the only reason why the EU is still waiting with turkey is that they would be the first and only EU
country with a different religion.
Turkey dont even want to join in EU ? Why they should ? EU had just problems in last years and Turkey ? They are at the best point in there history. They dont need the EU.....It's otherwise EU needs Turkey as partner. Turkey has the best connections to Asia. EU needs a other big partner as Russia, with Turkey they have two Gas suppliers (in the first way) but now they should be scary cuz Russia can do what they want to do ( like they did last week with Ukraine)

Last edited:

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Turkey dont even want to join in EU ? Why the should ? EU had just problems in last years and Turkey ? They have a better life right now in there history. They dont need the EU.....It's otherwise EU needs Turkey as partner. Turkey has the best connections to Asia. EU needs a other big partner as Russia, with Turkey they have two Gas suppliers (in the first way) but now they should be scary cuz Russia can do what they want to do ( like they did last week with Ukraine)
Russia's is also EU's biggets partner right now. They won't cut the deal. They need the money from the EU.

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no religion is not the reason. it's the copenhagener criteria which they don't fully fullfill.
Are you going to tell me that turkey can't full fill the criteria but Bulgaria can?!
Are you that biased? That's just one poor excuse to not let Turkey in.
Because they did let Bulgaria get in the EU I have thousands of gypsies in every corner begging for money.
One even tried to steal my pocket money, that was the biggest bullshit decision the EU could ever have made.

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you going to tell me that turkey can't full fill the criteria but Bulgaria can?!
Are you that biased? That's just one poor excuse to not let Turkey in.
Because they did let Bulgaria get in the EU I have thousands of gypsies in every corner begging for money.
One even tried to steal my pocket money, that was the biggest bullshit decision the EU could ever have made.
one criteria is to accept minority groups in the country. Turkey simply doesn't. I'm not biased at all.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which is bullshit. going out from the EU wouldn't help anyone. you can't deny that EU brought peace into europe thus far.
Peace? Look at Ukraine. Look at the Balkans in the 90s? What peace ? Look at Greece. Look at Turkey. Look at Spain,Ireland,France. I don't see peace.

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Peace? Look at Ukraine. Look at the Balkans in the 90s? What peace ? Look at Greece. Look at Turkey. Look at Spain,Ireland,France. I don't see peace.
Ukraine isn't even in the EU? You do know what I mean with peace? I mean no war.

Yes, and now guess why? Lol
who cares. It's a criteria and if they don't fullfill it they won't get in.

xxxLegacy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Russia's is also EU's biggets partner right now. They won't cut the deal. They need the money from the EU.
But they could, it does not matter cuz it's easier to sale Gas, as to find a different supplier ( especially for EU or rather for countries in Europa) They have just Russia ^ ^

And EU is Russia's biggest partner just in "Gas" but Russia has more then enough other natural resources (Oil, Wood, Gas/Metal/copper etc.....Russia has the power word

Beauty Busty Beast

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ukraine isn't even in the EU? You do know what I mean with peace? I mean no war.

who cares he said. Once your country has the same problem as Greece because gypsies sucking out the resources of your country
you will have to care Lol

#getBulgariaoutoftheEU

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You said peace in Europe. Ukraine is a part of Europe. EU is not responsible for the fact that there aren't wars. Wars in modern time aren't going to start if there is money or oil or gas. When you lose those things you get war. That's what happens in Ukraine. EU is just a pet who listens everything America says and it's disgusting. But the reality is that small countries like mine and Albania don't have alternatives so we have to follow our European path and join EU. But definitely doesn't mean we became worthy Europeans , it's like if your not in EU your third world and it's not true. My country is beautiful with a culture most EU members can only dream and tradition.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who cares he said. Once your country has the same problem as Greece because gypsies sucking out the resources of your country

#getBulgariaoutoftheEU
How are Gipsy people the responsible ones for Greece? You're being too radical. And if someone from Bulgaria stole doesn't mean all people like that,are you insane? Like there is no thiefs in England for example?

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

#getBulgariaoutoftheEU
I know you are a turk and you want to tell my I'm bias? You are judging Bulgaria because of some people stealing your pocket money?
I got enought arguments against Turkish people who would deserve to get out of the country. but I don't generalize it that's the different. you can't say bulgaria should get out because of such a stupid reason.

and if this goes on then many countries will want to come out of the EU because right-wing parties will get the power in every country. but that's what brought us WW I

You said peace in Europe. Ukraine is a part of Europe. EU is not responsible for the fact that there aren't wars. Wars in modern time aren't going to start if there is money or oil or gas. When you lose those things you get war. That's what happens in Ukraine. EU is just a pet who listens everything America says and it's disgusting. But the reality is that small countries like mine and Albania don't have alternatives so we have to follow our European path and join EU. But definitely doesn't mean we became worthy Europeans , it's like if your not in EU your third world and it's not true. My country is beautiful with a culture most EU members can only dream and tradition.

"No war", does not automatic mean "peace".
So you want right-wing parties parties to make the move and get the countries out of the EU and we should get to nationalism, which if I remember correctly brought us WW I.

I'm not saying EU is wonderfull, it has A LOT of negative aspect. Tho, leaving it is no answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.