Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Completely ignores the noobs above* ;)

Ok let's try it out. The point of this technique is to steal a very small amount from your opponent to prepare for an attack by making him yawn. The genjutsu is extremely quick so try to concentrate your chakra in me and depress the central nervous system, putting me in states of tranquility, relaxation, sleepiness, slowed breathing etc, making me yawn and simply interupt me from continuing the technique I will now use at you. Once you do it and I yawn use something to distract me from further finishing the technique once the yawn is over.

Ready?

*I wave a few seals and release a steam of fire at you*

(Genjutsu: Nemui)-Illusionary Technique: Feeling Sleepy
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Descrption: A very simple and extremely quick genjutsu. By sending chakra to the opponent's brain, the user can depress the central nervous system of the human body, placing the opponent into several states such as, tranquility, relaxation, sleepiness, slowed breathing etc. In other words the opponent will feel sleepy and start yawing. The purpose of this jutsu is to steal a very small time from the opponent to prepare an attack (a yawn last for 2 to 4 seconds), and since this jutsu doesn't exatcly hurt the opponent or put him/her to sleep, theres no need to use Kai or inflict pain to him/her self as he won’t be able to realize this is an illiusion (after all a yawn is something very common and simple)
~Can only be used 3 times per battle and the user must wait a turn before reusing.

P.S - Just so you know this will distract your opponent for 4 seconds top. Within this time you need to attack him so that he doesn't complete his technique once the Yawn is over. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me.

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you weaving hand seal, I quickly pass chakra into your brain and attack your central nervous system and make you feel sleepy, worked out and this results in a yawn.

Questions

1. How to we transfer chakra, normally it is either by glare or by hand seal but there is non mentioned, so is this technique free from hand seal and glare and if so it is one of the best gen as it is even long ranged.

2. You said I can interrupt techniques, let's say just like the above scenario I use it before my opponent exhales the fire out of his mouth so after the yawn can he continue with his move?, basically will he have to re-post the technique or can he just simple y continue without wasting a move.

Akisha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I see you weaving hand seal, I quickly pass chakra into your brain and attack your central nervous system and make you feel sleepy, worked out and this results in a yawn.

Questions

1. How to we transfer chakra, normally it is either by glare or by hand seal but there is non mentioned, so is this technique free from hand seal and glare and if so it is one of the best gen as it is even long ranged.

2. You said I can interrupt techniques, let's say just like the above scenario I use it before my opponent exhales the fire out of his mouth so after the yawn can he continue with his move?, basically will he have to re-post the technique or can he just simple y continue without wasting a move.
*you make me yawn but after the 4 seconds are over I continue with the fire. Within a flash I am right next to you just before the fire hits you and takes you to safty.*

You should have continued on with a technique of yours so that I wouldn't finish my fire once the yawn is over, which is the answer to your second question. You simply delay the usage of the technique with 4 seconds, during which the opponent is really vulnerable and you have the chance to attack him and with the attack you prevent the usage of his technique as he would have to defend. So after the yawn he continues with his move and he doesn't have to re-post it nor it counts as another move.

To your first question, it doesn't require hand seals - I believe it's self explenatory when it says "it's extremely quick genjutsu," though I still believe it requires a glare at the opponent in order to transfer the chakra in his brain like most illusionary techniques. ;)

If these are all your questions we can begin with yours. ^_^

Gitanshu

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, that will be all.

(Genjutsu:Matenrō) - Illusionary Arts:Skyscraper
Type: Supplemnetary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage:60 [mental damage]
Description: The user either performs one hand seal or stares directly into the eyes of his opponent creating the illusion that the ground is destroyed and the enemy is propelled several hundred meters into space. The enemy is then tied up with four belts and a frog-like, dragonic demon opens a hole in space and comes out of it, reaching to attack the enemy. This jutsu is used to break down the mind of the enemy or distract them long enough to prepare another attack, the enemy is unable to move while he is under the genjutsu, He also suffers a mental pain thanks to the belts squeezing him tightly this in result breaks him free of the genjutsu at that point.
Note:
-can only be taught by -Gitanshu-
-can only be used 2x
You must be registered for see images

Now the techniques is self explanatory and you can even referr to the image, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.