Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry yo i'll be back in liek may 10 minutes but i'll put up my turn first

(Suna No Yoroi)-Sand Armor

* Type:Defence
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:15
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Armor of sand that loooks like its not being worn but protects from damag
(Sabaku Fuyuu)-Floating Sand

* Type:Supplementary/Defence
* Range:Short-Long
* Descripton: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

(Sabaku Sajin Sougeki)-Twin Pillars Of Crushing Sand

* Type:Attack
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: Two pillars of dense sand that smash the opponent between them and then smash them under pressure.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry yo i'll be back in liek may 10 minutes but i'll put up my turn first

(Suna No Yoroi)-Sand Armor

* Descripton: Armor of sand that loooks like its not being worn but protects from damag
(Sabaku Fuyuu)-Floating Sand

* Type:Supplementary/Defence
* Descripton: A cloud of sand that levitates the user to protect them from harm or to give then an air advantage.

(Sabaku Sajin Sougeki)-Twin Pillars Of Crushing Sand

* Descripton: Two pillars of dense sand that smash the opponent between them and then smash them under pressure.
-before the pillars smash into each other i simply step foward a couple of feet and i use (Daitoppa [Fuuton no Great Breakthrough] A technique where the user concentrates a great deal of wind chakra up through the chest, the neck, and into the mouth. Firing forth a large amount of wind that is spread out and covers a large area. This wind is a very powerful wind capable of blowing back many things that are caught within its path.) to break ur sand cloud as u fall i throw one of my swords at u to pin u to the wall and i walk up pullin a another sword out and places it on ur next- ur next move should be wisely if u want to live

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-before the pillars smash into each other i simply step foward a couple of feet and i use (Daitoppa [Fuuton no Great Breakthrough] A technique where the user concentrates a great deal of wind chakra up through the chest, the neck, and into the mouth. Firing forth a large amount of wind that is spread out and covers a large area. This wind is a very powerful wind capable of blowing back many things that are caught within its path.) to break ur sand cloud as u fall i throw one of my swords at u to pin u to the wall and i walk up pullin a another sword out and places it on ur next- ur next move should be wisely if u want to live
wrong your sword breaks on contact because my chakra keeps the sand armour on me no matter what until i take off *but water jutsu would bleep me up*

Shukaku No Tate)-Shukaku`s Shield

* Chakra cost:20
* Descripton: A huge statue of Shukaku that is made from the hardest minerals and is impossible to break into.

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu)-Sand Avalanche

* Type:Supplementary/Attack
* Chakra cost:20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
* Damage Points:40
* Descripton: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.
(Sabaku Taisou)-Imperial Sand Burial

* Range:Short-Mid
* Descripton: A sand burial on a huge scale that can crush mutilply enemys once they`ve been caught in sand

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wrong your sword breaks on contact because my chakra keeps the sand armour on me no matter what until i take off *but water jutsu would bleep me up*

Shukaku No Tate)-Shukaku`s Shield

* Descripton: A huge statue of Shukaku that is made from the hardest minerals and is impossible to break into.

(Sabaku Ryuusa Bakuryuu)-Sand Avalanche

* Type:Supplementary/Attack
* Chakra cost:20(+5 if you make the sand from dirt)
* Descripton: A huge wave of sand that can cover a large area and drown the enemy in sand.
(Sabaku Taisou)-Imperial Sand Burial

* Range:Short-Mid
* Descripton: A sand burial on a huge scale that can crush mutilply enemys once they`ve been caught in sand
no way ur sand shield able to break my sword -grabs the other sword and uses Futon: Gougi Tatsumaki no Jutsu (Wind release: Grand Tornado) A Huge Tornadoe That Can send an opponent away) to block the sand Avalanche so i can jump up to a high place and i use (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches) and sends it at u-

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no way ur sand shield able to break my sword -grabs the other sword and uses Futon: Gougi Tatsumaki no Jutsu (Wind release: Grand Tornado) A Huge Tornadoe That Can send an opponent away) to block the sand Avalanche so i can jump up to a high place and i use (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches) and sends it at u-
um yo remember the lol
(Shukaku No Tate)-Shukaku`s Shield

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um yo remember the lol
(Shukaku No Tate)-Shukaku`s Shield

impossibe to break well then u cant attack me directly....this match wont even and besides...we need to hurry up...so i can train some more...i put this sparrin match up so i can test out how stronger i got

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but sicne you jsut wasted your chakra i'ma use (while in sheild :D)

(Shukaku No Hoko)-Halbred Of Shukaku

* Descripton: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manualy wielded. (i'm holding it so you can't do anythnig to not make me hold it because of sheild)

Gokuamaisou)-Sand Prison Burial

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-MId
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description:The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

( Messaba Kusou)-Destroying Desert Burial

* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A huge variation of Imperial Sand Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.
and we arn't doing crap like kawarimi and you get 2 summons if you have contract

impossibe to break well then u cant attack me directly....this match wont even and besides...we need to hurry up...so i can train some more...i put this sparrin match up so i can test out how stronger i got
my sand jutsu let me attack you lol

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but sicne you jsut wasted your chakra i'ma use (while in sheild :D)

(Shukaku No Hoko)-Halbred Of Shukaku

* Descripton: A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manualy wielded. (i'm holding it so you can't do anythnig to not make me hold it because of sheild)

Gokuamaisou)-Sand Prison Burial

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short-MId
* Chakra Cost:15
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description:The user loosens the dirt around the targets feet causing the target to sink deep in to the ground.The pressure at the targets depth immobilizes the target.

( Messaba Kusou)-Destroying Desert Burial

* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: A huge variation of Imperial Sand Burial that crushes with such force that it leaves behind only a giant crater.
and we arn't doing crap like kawarimi and you get 2 summons if you have contract

my sand jutsu let me attack you lol
u cant use the spear it must be thrown and since u want to use it while in the shield u wasted chraka as for the other moves i use (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shoots out of the users fist wind he /she punches) to blast away the sand that is hold me allow me to escape and i runs up to ur shield as close as i can wit amazing speed to use (Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton no Zankuukyokuha] A skill that is a build up upon the original Air Cutter Ability. Using both hands, the user gathers a large amount of chakra int the palms of their hands firing off a destructive blast of air capable of destroying solid objects that are within its immediate path. Tearing up land and rocks along. But leaves the user open to immediate attack) and since ur the immediate attack that shield of urs is broken

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
u cant use the spear it must be thrown and since u want to use it while in the shield u wasted chraka as for the other moves i use (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shoots out of the users fist wind he /she punches) to blast away the sand that is hold me allow me to escape and i runs up to ur shield as close as i can wit amazing speed to use (Ultimate Air Cutter [Fuuton no Zankuukyokuha] A skill that is a build up upon the original Air Cutter Ability. Using both hands, the user gathers a large amount of chakra int the palms of their hands firing off a destructive blast of air capable of destroying solid objects that are within its immediate path. Tearing up land and rocks along. But leaves the user open to immediate attack) and since ur the immediate attack that shield of urs is broken
A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manualy wielded. no offense but is your eyesight bad >_>?

THE WORD IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!(growling and screaming soudns come from within the sheild)

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A huge spear of condensed sand that is launched at the enemy or manualy wielded. no offense but is your eyesight bad >_>?
no but no offense that jutsu is pretty stupid like u now come on.....make ur move

THE WORD IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!(growling and screaming soudns come from within the sheild)
nothin impossible

Last edited:

Shinso Hyuuga

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no but no offense that jutsu is pretty stupid like u now come on.....make ur move

nothin impossible
um you may wanna use huge water attacks and fire attacks and earth jutsu just to crack this thign before i go Partial Shukaku

(a small hole opens up in the sheild that is just the size for akiraHoshiko to enter)*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAARRRR*

Last edited:

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um you may wanna use huge water attacks and fire attacks and earth jutsu just to crack this thign before i go Partial Shukaku
go ahead i only have winds jutsus now...i said i was testin them out and ur shield was destroy so but it is to late not i have to train..we finish this some other time