84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you right im hurt

get ready for this

Genjutsu: Infinite Darkness Jutsu
This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. Although it stops your sight seeing, it does not stop your other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and backfire its effects by landing one hit.

Wood Release Secret Technique: Birth of Dense Woodland
it allows me to force trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere.
nice but -does Fuuton: Wind Sensory(I close and let my chraka flow around me and in the winds allow me to dodge almost any thing)- this should cover for me not bein able to see...make ur move

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whiule you went the other side i have news for u something special waiting for you there

earth style: sphere of graves jutsu now what

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whiule you went the other side i have news for u something special waiting for you there

earth style: sphere of graves jutsu now what
-i use (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet
Description: A huge spiraling sphere of wind that can do major damage)
to the floor below me to send me in the air and i shoot 7 (Fuuton:Renkuudan)-Wind Style Drilling Wind Bullet....5 at ur clones and 3 at u-

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water that can be up to 360? if necessary.
ok -walks to the wall an grows 2 extra arms and uses the style

(Southern Preying Mantis
it combines a lot of palm strikes with a strong stance and a lot of pushing outwards.

For the sword renditions it will be strong, slow strikes that really have an impact. Combine it with palm strikes) but with my palms to add extra power in strikes the the wall wit all arms-

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave
nice -uses all four arms to block me and i fly into a wall- good runs towards u wit amazing speed and usin (Fuuton:Senpuuken)-Wind Style Hurricane Fist Description:A vortex of wind shot out of the users fist wind he /she punches)