[KG] Akimichi training

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about the wait. I have been away from home.

So Akimichi are the bigboy clan. They are usually bigger in body shape however this all contributes to their abilities and power. Such as body shape manipulation and being able to store all of their calories to exert dominant strength and force like Choji's butterfly technique which is like a mode. Their body shape can be all manipulated and stuff specifically liiiiike growing their hand, their foot or their entire body. They can roll around like a ball, they can do all kind of cool stuff. And that is about it. They also have the pills but I will let you teach me about them.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Just saw this. Not sure how the notification slipped me.

You covered almost all the basics in regards to the clan. Akimichi possess great physical strength and are able to quickly convert calories into chakra, which they then use in their various secret techniques, which revolve around the expansion and increase in size of either certain body parts or the whole body. Akimichi also has high chakra levels, gaining an additional +300 to their pool.

As an Academy Student you can learn up to C rank techniques, so let's begin. Explain how the two techniques below work and ask any questions you might have.

( Bubun Baika No Jutsu ) - Partial Multi-size Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15 ( -5 per turn )
Damage Points: N/A (+ 15 damage to taijutsu attacks)
Description: A practical application of the Multi-Size Technique which lets one expand their own body. The point of swelling a single part of the body is to use the weight to increase the power of one's physical attacks. Any body part may be augmented this way, but for ease of use, the arms and legs tend to be chosen quite frequently. The speed of the expansion is exceedingly sudden, which makes it extremely difficult to avoid. Like the majority of the Akimichi clan's techniques, this one requires a considerable amount of chakra. This jutsu lasts for 2 turns.
NOTE:Must be a member of the Akimichi Clan

( Honebuto no Megaton Jutsu ) - Big-Boned Megaton Technique
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing the Super Expansion Technique, the user punches the ground twice before punching the ground on both their sides. It can also be used to strike downed opponents. A small tremor capable of throwing the opponent off balance if within short range is also created.
Note: Can only be used by a member of the Akimichi Clan

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay simple. First one you just choose a body part to expand therefore giving it size and even more power as per the +15 to damage. Pretty cool technique for CQC and chakra efficient.

From what I understand a terrain altering technique. Idk what technique it is referencing that you have to use beforehand but its just a quick combo. Punch the ground on either side back to back, then once more but simultaneously. This would alter the terrain such as putting holes in the ground and such and as the technique states, cause tremors. So that is a dead giveaway that it changes the land. Also causes 30 damage points if it were to hit an opponent.