[Comedy] Akatsuki's Day Off (Chapter Two)

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki's Day Off (Chapter 2)

Quick Description: Despite being apart for a time (all members went on their own for years pror to this unexpected reunion), they all met up with their respective comrades once they got close the base.

The pairs include:

Deidara and Sasori

Deidara- an outspoken teen (19) who believes art is fleeting and the best way to show this is via an explosion. If victims are near, then that's a plus since they can shriek in terror and admire his work before going out with it.

Sasori- a 35 yr old man in a 15 yr old puppet's body (talk about not aging and beauty secrets!). An opposite to Deidara, he believes art is eternal and should be present forever, never decaying.

Kisame and Itachi

Kisame- A 33 yr old fish/man creature that takes his job as a shinobi very seriously. Even betraying comrades in the process. He hates liars and wishes for truth, hence why he supports IT.

Itachi- A very stoic and well-mannered 21 yr old shinobi who does not say much. He is "shrouded in darkness"- no one knows much about him, not even those in Akatsuki or the ones who thought they were closest to him.

Hidan and Kakuzu

Hidan- A 23 yr old loud-mouthed religious zealot. Does not get any more clear-cut than this folks. His jutsu and mouth are equally rotten.

Kakuzu- 91 yr old Treasurer of Akatsuki, the man carries around a case of money. Immortal just as Hidan is, he's cursed with being his partner and having to listen to him.

Pein and Konan

Pein- 35 yrs old. Views himself as a deity. He despises the shinobi system and views pain as a factor that allows everyone to relate once experienced. His views are quite radical indeed.

Konan- This 35 yr old blue-haired lady does not say much, but shares Pein's dream and is an "angel".

Zetsu and Tobi

Zetsu- Records fights, disposes of corpses so that vital intel is not captured by outside hands, analyzes shinobi, gathers intel, and is an assistant in battle- he's quite helpful. He also cannot be sensed and absorbs chakra, even being able to take another's form, chakra signature and all. Who knows this plant's age, though? No one can say...

Tobi- Very close 31 yr old member to Pein, even gives orders. He's a guiding factor in the overall plan when it comes to IT. However, at this point in time, he is not exceptionally active in the open Akatsuki meetings.

~

Upon all other Akatsuki members arriving at the location within the next hour...

Hidan: HAHAHA. No way. I'm not hanging out with “that” guy for a day. That freak doesn't die.

Kakuzu: Neither do you, you ignorant fool.

Hidan: Whatever. Deep down I know that you're not such a jerk, anyway.

Kakuzu: Do you want me to kill you?

Konan: You two need to settle down.

Sasori: The only thing that those two are good for is their representation of eternal art. Something Deidara lacks.

Deidara: Master Sasori, un. I know what true art is unlike yourself. Art is an explosion, beauty that is fleeting and lasts only in an instant.

Sasori: No, that's rubbish. There is no memory of it. No one will be able to admire it, excluding those there at the time. Such waste.

Kisame: Hehe, it's been a long time. Look at these morons argue, Itachi-san.

Itachi: Yeah...

Hidan: Don't say trash behind my back!

Pein: All of you, enough.

Kisame: So what's this meeting for? We haven't been completing missions for this group for the past few years. Are we going to hunt for the jins now?

Pein: Not quite. We'll be going after jins later this year. I just thought it would be nice if each of you spent a day catching up in your respective two-man cells. Take tomorrow off and go wherever you wish, discuss strategies, etc. You people know what to do.

Last edited: