[Comedy] Akatsuki's Day Off (Chapter Six)

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akatsuki's Day Off (Chapter 6)

Back at the poorly lit Akatsuki base...

Tobi: Any idea of where your original is now? Both halves?

Zetsu: Probably bickering with each other and recording a fight that I'd like to see.

Tobi: Looking forward to viewing a fight then.

Zetsu: Same. Hopefully they bring back a corpse or something. Those taste pretty good. Haha.

Konan looks in the plant creature's direction with a faint look of annoyance.

Pein: How do you think each two-man cell is cooperating now?

Zetsu: Arguing less than my original?

Konan rolls her eyes.

Tobi: Probably all arguing bar Kisame and Itachi.

Konan: Most likely.

Pein: Regarding the plan... eventually pain will be made known to all, correct?

Tobi: You can count on it.

Pein: Especially Konoha?

Tobi: Yes.

Pein: How much longer?

Tobi: I think it'd be best if we waited for there to be less distractions. Perhaps if we had a smaller group.

Pein:
So... you're expecting people on our side to die? What a lack of faith.

Tobi: Of course I am. After all, I can only openly be active once one member dies so that I can join a pair.

Pein: Who do you think will be first?

Tobi: Someone cocky. Probably either Deidara or Hidan. Perhaps even Sasori if he's not careful. Even if the latter is pretty calm.

Tobi thinking to himself: And hopefully Itachi later so plans can proceed efficiently.

Pein: I doubt Sasori would, but Hidan would be my guess as well. Deidara too since he's so hot-headed. Always rambling on about his terrorist activities. Pain isn't even shared, since all his targets are lost in the explosion immediately, anyway. There is no understanding between people.

Tobi: Right. Deidara's ideology is garbage.

Pein: Yes, but a useful member for his abilities nonetheless.

Tobi: Very true. Then again, everyone in this organization was selected due to having helpful techniques.

Pein nods.

Tobi: Though, some are weaker than others.

Tobi glances at Konan. His expression is not visible due to his orange spiral mask covering his face, only his sharingan is seen. Under the mask is a look of disinterest. The same disinterest Konan heard in his voice.

Konan heard his words and can imagine his facial expression to an accurate degree... despite not knowing exactly what his face looks like.

Konan: I wouldn't be so quick to say something like that. Especially when you haven't seen all the abilities of several members in Akatsuki.

Tobi: Hmph. Let's just make sure plans go well regarding the capture of Jins for now. We'll just do the capturing in order, since that's easier. That way, we don't disturb the sealing statue any more than we have to.

Tobi looks down and somewhat frowns. Not that anyone can notice. His mask covers his expression and he is saying nothing.

Tobi thinks to himself once again: And of course, there's that troublesome member who needs to pass away first so that the Kyuubi can be captured and steps for IT can continue. I must be patient.

Pein: When everyone comes back, we'll inform them of the schedule. It'll be fine. I have no doubt that this will succeed. We are not giving up on this and the world will be united under peace, whether it be forced or through suffering.

Konan: Agreed.

Tobi: Right.

Zetsu:
Guess the meeting is over, huh? See everyone tomorrow. I'll go talk to my original and ask for a corpse now. Bye!

Zetsu slinks into the ground and the scene goes dark.

Conclusion~

Last edited:

Trúth

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You should keep these up. You've managed to keep the characters completely in character. I feel like I'm reading Kishi's work, but without all the bs. Lol

Last edited:

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should keep these up. You've managed to keep the characters completely in character. I feel like I'm reading Kishi's work, but without all the bs. Lol
Thanks. However, I don't think I will. Lol That was the end of the fanfiction. U_U

I just thought it would be nice to write about the Akatsuki, since they were interesting and we haven't really seen anything special from the group since around 2008 in the manga. :/

:win: