JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way Kakuza knew gin and kinkaku mad me think about the posibility of the generations of Akatsuki the second being the one we know with pain itachi etc.
But the first made by Madara with Kakuza trying to kill the second and the brothers gold and silver performing a coup
It fits perfectly in the akatsuki style with Kisame Itachi and again Kakuza

Madara would have started the second akatuski with zetsu and Kakuza and have everything in motion for Obito to take over as Madara

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who's Kakuza? Do you mean Kakuzu?

OT: I think I get what you are saying. There is also the Shin and Shin Clones generation of Akatsuki in Gaiden. So your point has some merit. Simply put the OP is saying that Gold and Silver Brothers could possibly be one of the previous generations of Akatsuki. They too could have been manipulated indirectly by Madara/Black Zetzu.

Since Kakuzu was around to fight Hashirama then he too may have been part of this previous gen of Akatsuki before the raise of Nagato/Pain and his Akatsuki.

Is that where you are going with this?

JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OT: I think I get what you are saying. There is also the Shin and Shin Clones generation of Akatsuki in Gaiden. So your point has some merit. Simply put the OP is saying that Gold and Silver Brothers could possibly be one of the previous generations of Akatsuki. They too could have been manipulated indirectly by Madara/Black Zetzu.

Since Kakuzu was around to fight Hashirama then he too may have been part of this previous gen of Akatsuki before the raise of Nagato/Pain and his Akatsuki.

Yes its just im from holland im high and my train of thought is in dutch pretty hard to translate it too english

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If it isn't YOU'RE probably right, that's for sure.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What????

It was BZ who manipulated everything from the start, but if you are trying to say that Kinkaku and Ginkaku should have been thrown in with the Akatuski then yeah it would be pretty amazing. BZ used Madara as a puppet to revive Kaguya and Obito was just anther pawn same with Nagato.

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kinkaku and Ginkaku would of been in akatuski that would of been funny.

BZ fooled everyone. Yahiko started akatuski , jiraiya saved thoses little kids lol