Akatsuki Slayers

Widow Maker

Kin
28💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Was thinking if Naruto had continued to a third series, kishi would have to create a new much more powerful than akatsuki to be a threat to naruto and sasuke "who r now ally - and demi gods"

so im thinking the standard would have to be that each member could take on the entire akatsuki alone "minus madz and obito ofc"

who among the characters is able of such a feat aside from naruto and sasuke?

i'd start with Madara "even one eyed madara was almost unbeatable"

Obito perhaps?

how about DMS kakashi ? - to be honest i think he would have trouble with pain and sick itachi but im not sure of hes feats

another candidate is hashirama

and 8 gates gai ofc

oro - always, against any foe, hes the lucifer of narutoverse :p hag, ham, ind, ash, and kag too ofc "the ootsusukis"

well those are the only candidates i can think of atm - so kishi would need to come up with new and Super cool characters i,e Jashin "introduced for the first time as a member of the group"

personally id call them the immortals group "in japanese of course" they would be consisted of 8 members (as in the inifinity symbol aka eternals lol"

to demonstrate the immense power of this group i would place them in Ranks like the espada and it is later on revealed that the great Jashin is ranked only 4th of that group :D oh and hagoromos father would either be the leader or a high rank of that group (or perhaps hamura)

haha i think it'd be cool if it were along those lines :)

Last edited: