Akasuna no Sasori has punctually arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, that's a rather presumptuous statement for it is yet to be seen whom I have joined up with, if anybody...
I do, however, like how the Akatsuki group thinks...
the akatsuki group is an organization which is neutral but evry1 in there belongs to another group that isnt neutral so u could always join some1 along with them. Its more interesting to join a group that isnt neutral but has enemies and allies.:cool:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the akatsuki group is an organization which is neutral but evry1 in there belongs to another group that isnt neutral so u could always join some1 along with them. Its more interesting to join a group that isnt neutral but has enemies and allies.:cool:
Neutrality is only a temporary state of being in a moment of weakness.
Strong presence is the eternal warring factor that drives us continually.

I'm here to take advantage of that factor and I'm here to find others that feel the same.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aww no locking ...........................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
........................................................................................................
...................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.