Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Terror is a very very basic fuuton. One basically gathers fuuton chakra in their hand and releases it in the form of a spinning disk. I guess I would use it with taijutsu for a point blank attack. That way it would be harder to avoid.

Uhh peacock whirlwind requires a sword based on its description and usage in the anime. This fuuton is somewhat more complicated simply because it creates a whirlwind of sharp winds. With its ease to use, it has some defensive purposes like blowing away mist and ninja items. I believe if I use this at point blank range I would get caught in the attack as well. Correct me if I am wrong.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind Terror is a very very basic fuuton. One basically gathers fuuton chakra in their hand and releases it in the form of a spinning disk. I guess I would use it with taijutsu for a point blank attack. That way it would be harder to avoid.

Uhh peacock whirlwind requires a sword based on its description and usage in the anime. This fuuton is somewhat more complicated simply because it creates a whirlwind of sharp winds. With its ease to use, it has some defensive purposes like blowing away mist and ninja items. I believe if I use this at point blank range I would get caught in the attack as well. Correct me if I am wrong.
Uhh...We just learnt those 2, we're moving on to the next 2.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o_O Sorry for the delay as well.

Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique is a fuuton jutsu that I would use to keep space between my self and a target. Due to the swinging of the fan the setup for the jutsu is somewhat slow, so I would only use this technique at mid range especially since it isnt AOE but instead a sing projectile.

Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique is a great simple technique. By sending the target into the air, they are very vulnerable to any forces acting on their body. The user could also stop the technique halfway through and use another jutsu since the target is in a vulnerable situation. This jutsu can also be combo'd with taijutsu.

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My apologises for the delay.

Very good. Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall would be to follow up with other Fan techniques, as most of them only require a swing to perform, making it a short interval in between. Next:

Gale Blast

Another Fan technique, channel your wind chakra to your weapon and swing it forward to release a blast of wind that will blow your opponent away. This is very similar to Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall, however instead needing to send your opponent up the air first, Gale Blast does not require that set up, making it more practical among the two.

Violent Whirlwind

Fairly simple, take a deep breathe into the lungs and mould your Wind chakra to your throat. When you're ready, blow a powerful stream of wind to your target. This wind however, is rather blunt than sharp. Not the ideal technique if you want to cut something.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you stated the jutsu is very similar to the past technique besides not requiring a setup. The jutsu is very basic though and should be used in combination with another jutsu.

The jutsu has a decent frontal AOE as seen in the anime when it was used against Naruto and his clones. It would make for a good defensive jutsu to create space because the jutsu doesnt require hand seals but rather just doing the jutsu,

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good, now we move on to B ranks :3

Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation

With a sword or bladed weapon at hand, channel your wind chakra to it and proceed to release a vortex of wind. The vortex would surround your body and push away objects, opponents alike away from you.

Wind Release: Vacuum Blade

This one is pretty useful and can be apply to most weapons I can think of, however is primarily used for bladed ones. Channel your wind chakra and blow lightly to your weapon, infusing it with its energy. This will amplify the said weapon's sharpness, range and lethality. When used on a kunai, the wind's chakra can extend it into a razor sharp sword. On a shuriken, it can expand into a larger wind shaped disc similar to a Windmill Shuriken, however will be far more faster and sharper than the latter.

Kooljay

Veteran
Kin
3,532💸
Kumi
7,534💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Peacock Formation is a cool jutsu. It should be able to negate Chidori Nagashi as well as pick up loose dirt on the terrain and mask movements. I like kenjutsu as well so this can be used to get myself out of sticky situations once I am in CQC. A use of Katon though pretty guarantees that I am consumed by my ignited winds though.

Another cool cqc technique that can be used to negate chidori or the chidori enhancement variants. The jutsu increases range and of course cutting power. When used with shuriken, I assume it can be multiplied into the hundreds with the proper ninjutsu. No hand seals as well but the user does have to spew out the fuuton chakra though unlike the lightning enhanced weapons.