Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Akisha finishes my Ken

Ok, so, we will go one technique at the time when it comes to kenjutsu. I must say that I am not the most proficient person when it comes to this field but I should be able to pass down acceptable amount of knowledge. I don't have a specific type of training style, it is more of a me giving out description of the technique and it is up to you if you wish to give a comment, perform or do whatever after which if needed I will give my comment or add anything. Always ask questions if you do have any. We don't have much left here as you've already reached B ranks.

Personally, I am not the biggest fan of the kenjutsu list due to most of the techniques being step based, hence quite hard to be performed in the midst of the battle as complete. Essentially, with the first B ranked kenjutsu technique you would use handle of your sword to make first strike on your opponent. That would be followed with few kicks which will equal in your opponent being sent into the air. As they reach the far off location from the point where you sent them flying, you would run through the same distance and finish them off with a violent punch. Tehe. z.z

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Akisha finishes my Ken

Ok, so, we will go one technique at the time when it comes to kenjutsu. I must say that I am not the most proficient person when it comes to this field but I should be able to pass down acceptable amount of knowledge. I don't have a specific type of training style, it is more of a me giving out description of the technique and it is up to you if you wish to give a comment, perform or do whatever after which if needed I will give my comment or add anything. Always ask questions if you do have any. We don't have much left here as you've already reached B ranks.

Personally, I am not the biggest fan of the kenjutsu list due to most of the techniques being step based, hence quite hard to be performed in the midst of the battle as complete. Essentially, with the first B ranked kenjutsu technique you would use handle of your sword to make first strike on your opponent. That would be followed with few kicks which will equal in your opponent being sent into the air. As they reach the far off location from the point where you sent them flying, you would run through the same distance and finish them off with a violent punch. Tehe. z.z

(Bakuchi Tori Kuzu Oujou) – Gambling Bird Arrowroot Death
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.
With all due respect sensei, you are not looking at Kenjutsu in the right way. The sword being an extension of you is more of a combination and a time based method of attack. I know it's step by step but you need to use the steps in the right way.

I mean look at this first jutsu:

"The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle."

Using the wording of the jutsu you're changing your location, even if you dont get to finish the move you have used this to your advantage. For example if your opponent summons a wave of water behind you to come down on you, keeping in the rules of the rp, if you use this technique, to run at them, you could outrun the attack, and not break the rules. You could say you use this to assault them and as you'd be going close to them you in yourself would become safe from the attack or they would hit themselves.

This is the way i use kenjutsu anyway, use the wording and timing of the jutsu to avoid and engage in different situations.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, an interesting perspective when it comes to it. Never really looked at it that way, I just have preference on distance fighting. In the scroll I am about to toss you there is a kenjutsu technique which will require from you to firstly channel chakra into the sword and then use it to perform a slash which would send your opponent flying into the air. That should be followed with you jumping off abaft them and performing another drilling slash which will end in their death. Tehe.

*Tosses you a scroll*

(Rensei Shinkuken) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now let's see your perspective on this. Say you pull off the first part of this technique:
1. Would the first slice leave them heavily wounded
2. When you appear above them how fast do you actually move

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess I have to answer your questions <.<
1. Kind of, it is a chakra-infused slash with a pointy sword, it would leave them with a sizeable bloody wound/cut, but it wouldn't cause as much damage as the entire technique as a whole, since you're "impelling" them into the ground w the technique.
2. I'm assuming you're jumping rather than "moving", since you're forcing them into the air and appearing above them, so it would be like a dash lol...in RP terms, as fast as your speed is at the moment the technique was performed

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Channel chakra into your sword and create a slash the air in a cresent motion. You aren't aiming to make physical contact; rather, you want to release the chakra in the form of a red chakra wave towards the enemy. It's basically a projectile and the slashing/cresent motion is what you use to release the chakra wave lol.
...Well, idk, it's not much. So you performing it will be enough lol

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Type: Supplementary
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

>.> You probably know the chidori technique already. Channel chidori lightning throughout your katana, causing it to radiate brightly and chirp with the same bird-like sound of the chidori technique. This basically enhanced the technique so it can cut through stronger substances/deal more damage. In addition, it has numbing effects upon contact.

How would you use this in battle? What would you do if someone used this against you? o-o

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Channel chakra into your sword once again, in the form of a blue aura kind of. Then, you just jump into the air while spinning, and the speed of your spin should create a spinning circle that, because of your sword, will allow you to cut through the enemy.

Perform this, please.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I guess I have to answer your questions <.<
1. Kind of, it is a chakra-infused slash with a pointy sword, it would leave them with a sizeable bloody wound/cut, but it wouldn't cause as much damage as the entire technique as a whole, since you're "impelling" them into the ground w the technique.
2. I'm assuming you're jumping rather than "moving", since you're forcing them into the air and appearing above them, so it would be like a dash lol...in RP terms, as fast as your speed is at the moment the technique was performed

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave
Range: Mid
Description: The user does a simple cresent-shaped slash at the opponent, expelling a red chakra wave.

Channel chakra into your sword and create a slash the air in a cresent motion. You aren't aiming to make physical contact; rather, you want to release the chakra in the form of a red chakra wave towards the enemy. It's basically a projectile and the slashing/cresent motion is what you use to release the chakra wave lol.
...Well, idk, it's not much. So you performing it will be enough lol

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana
Description: The user flows Chidori current through a katana in manner similar to flying swallow technique. The Radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, the body of the person cut by the sword goes numb, taking away their freedom of movement.

>.> You probably know the chidori technique already. Channel chidori lightning throughout your katana, causing it to radiate brightly and chirp with the same bird-like sound of the chidori technique. This basically enhanced the technique so it can cut through stronger substances/deal more damage. In addition, it has numbing effects upon contact.

How would you use this in battle? What would you do if someone used this against you? o-o

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will channel chakra into their sword making it glow blue and then jumping into the air they spin at a rapid rate creating a spinning circle and cutting through the enemy target.

Channel chakra into your sword once again, in the form of a blue aura kind of. Then, you just jump into the air while spinning, and the speed of your spin should create a spinning circle that, because of your sword, will allow you to cut through the enemy.

Perform this, please.
I find the whole performing it a null side of it, doesn't show full understanding of it, me personally though i know others like to rp, i prefer to analyse in trainings if you don't mind:

(Suraisu Shinku no Nami) - Slicing Crimson Wave - Simple enough release of chakra, used to use it all the time with my ichigo bio, cut through B ranks and below. Brilliant in freeform ken fight, when they go to block, bam... blast of chakra released xd (have a custom that's A rank and two slashes like an X i think)

(Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Chidorigatana) - Grass Cutter Sword: One Thousand Birds Katana - This, sasukes jutsu is just a lightning charged sword. I'd use it to cut my way through jutsu, if you're fast enough you can use it to spin and cut through earth spikes around you, to enhance normal ken ect. If it was used against me, i'd probably used the same jutsu or use small C rank wind blasts to push it away at a time. Or counter with tai jutsu, when they go to slash, drunken fist to fall out of the way xd

(Chakura Bōsekiken) - Chakra Spinning Blade - swin your blade and cut through someone, so unique xd One question thought as it's nice to have a second opinion. Could you use this spinning at your side with the chakra in it as a form of shield if you get what i mean? xd

Edward

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@your question, i think it would have to depend on the technique AND rank of it. You can probably deflect like, kunai's, small and weak elemental projectiles, certain taijutsus, etc, but if its anything too large and too strong in rank, then it would not work ;p

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

I THINK this is the last ken technique, correct me if I'm wrong. Well, you basically redirect freeflowing lightning techniques by using a sword as a rod to attract the lightning and then pointing the blade to the ground, allowing the lightning to be released into the ground, unable to harm you anymore.

Analyze it in more depth for me pls.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@your question, i think it would have to depend on the technique AND rank of it. You can probably deflect like, kunai's, small and weak elemental projectiles, certain taijutsus, etc, but if its anything too large and too strong in rank, then it would not work ;p

( Kenjutsu: Hirashin ) - Sword Technique: Lightning Rod
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user by use of a sword can use it as a rod to attract lightning currents that are channeled into the user from opponents attacks and by pointing the tip of the blade into the ground the user is then able to dispel the lightning charge nullifing the effects of paralysis. However this only works on free flowing lightning based techniques such as the Chidori current and not on focused lightning based techniques

I THINK this is the last ken technique, correct me if I'm wrong. Well, you basically redirect freeflowing lightning techniques by using a sword as a rod to attract the lightning and then pointing the blade to the ground, allowing the lightning to be released into the ground, unable to harm you anymore.

Analyze it in more depth for me pls.
Always a good idea to get another opinion on these things xd

I think you're right this is the last one, most are for cloud ken or bio specific to be honest.

As for this one it's a beautiful jutsu as it counters my one weakness on my main steel bio, Gajeel. Using kenjutsu i can stop all forms of unforcussed lightning like nagashi which will save me so much trouble. I have lightning as my speciality on gajeel to help so i don't get paralyzed by lightning but this will help remove all threat. You draw the lightning into your blade and discharge it through the ground, pretty much just a lightning rod. It's simple yet so effective and covers so much. Shame it doesn't work on like chidori spear and such or jutsu using shape but we can't have it all can we?