Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never read any Manga except Naruto, and for a short period (Bleach/Fairy tail) and trust me Ive tried. However after watching Akami Ga Kiru which everyone was fussing about (expecting another dissappointment), I gave it a few chapters chance and for once I felt the fuss was justified.

I realize, The only manga where I dont particularly hold any of the characters to heart is Naruto (too much arrogance) because I immediately loved that black haired Girl "Akame" and tatsumi. Their personalities simply differ from any character in Naruto.

Now I, me, Im freakin reading a manga, Im even surprised myself Lol point is I approve this a Great manga/anime so far, and I recommend it to most people.

Consider it in the future :)

Last edited:

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its has me hooked U_U.
It's truly incredible indeed. I got hooked on it a couple of weeks ago.

Keep reading, it only gets better.
Great. Thats what I was hoping to hear :)

Im at chapter 16 at the moment.
Waiting for Esdese to fall in love with tatsumi
"spoilers U_U"
Nice you joined as well. It will become so good later on :)
Heyyy buddy, its been a while!
Yeah Im definitely in now, I think it and AOT might be on the top 3 after naruto :) what do you think

Last edited:

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it has. I got many things to talk to you once I am fully back, as you might have realised I have been missing for a while. And yes...The manga is really, really good U_U
Yeah of course. Looking forward to your return :)

One question about the manga: do other night reids beside bro and scissors-girl, die?
I really liked bro, and think it was silly to kill him off

also does tatsumi get to keep bro's teigu, or does he get another one? answer in spoilers of u can

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah of course. Looking forward to your return :)

One question about the manga: do other night reids beside bro and scissors-girl, die?
I really liked bro, and think it was silly to kill him off

also does tatsumi get to keep bro's teigu, or does he get another one? answer in spoilers of u can
Well I could give you some spoilers about those matters if you want.(be careful before opening them)

There are 2 other NR members who die, but you don't know them yet I think. Tatsumi keeps bro's teigu and as of right now-he has no new ones yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ψ Veritas Ψ

Ψ Veritas Ψ

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I give you some spoilers about those matters if you want.(be careful before opening them)

There are 2 other NR members who die, but you don't know them yet I think. Tatsumi keeps bro's teigu and as of right now-he has no new ones yet.
Thanks man, thats all I need to know.