Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they follow the manga correctly.
That would be cool , if they make it loyal to the manga and put effort into the animation and art it can become something huge imo , the plot is actually pretty nice and brings new stuff to the table i really liked the fact that main characters die unlike 99 % of the action anime out there !
We have to wait and see

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
?

I am fairly certain they cannot afford a new anime adaption, considering both the old anime adaption and the manga bombed hard in terms of sales.

Either way, manga is bad so unless they go full anime original and fix everything, it's gonna be bad either way.

Edit: Toonami is a broadcasting program. It's just gonna air AgK's old anime. Not make a new one. It doesn't actually create anime, you know.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol wut? I think you got it wrong here, toonami is going to show it not remake it :/

OT: as longest more people know about it it's always nice even the is a bad adaptation.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't some of the events that occurred in the anime ended up being canon? IMO there's more worthy titles that are in a need of a remake, i.e Kingdom/Toriko.