Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happened to come across the info on /a/ and since people still think the anime isn't canon, I might as well share this.

''Takahiro and Tetsuya Tashiro's 11th Akame ga KILL! manga volume is announcing on Monday that the manga will start its final arc in the next volume. The 12th volume will ship next summer.''

12th volume will be released next summer which means the manga will end by the time next summer comes. Counting this month's chapter, there's only around 7-8 chapters left.

Also, Takahiro, the author, confirmed that he has written everything that happened in the anime in a new Gangan Joker issue.

【ガンガンJOKER】アカメが斬る! Part22©2ch.net

758 :作者の都合により名無しです:2014/12/10(水) 14:34:27.86 IDKp5Hhr00
ニュータイプの記事によると、シコウテイザーはタカヒロのアイデアだって書いてあるね
シコウテイザーの命名もタカヒロ。デザインは原作サイドから貰ったイメージをアニメスタッフが デザインした
アニメは2年前から企画されてて原作と同時進行だった
今のアニメの展開はタカヒロから渡されたプロット通り
シュラとラバの最後が原作と違うのはタカヒロがさらにアイデアを膨らませたため(アイデアを
膨らませた結果ラバは玉を潰されたんだね・・・)
この物語のラストはアカメとエスデスの一騎打ちしか無いと思っているらしい
It confirms that the same characters that died in the anime will die in the manga. Also, some characters that didn't die in the anime might die in the manga as well (Wave for an example, Run already died in the manga).

Also, manga will end in the same way as the anime, but the way characters die will be a bit different than in the anime.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What. The. Hell?

Are you kidding me? Please tell me this is a well constructed attempt at trolling. The manga's ending in another 7-8 chapters, wtf? The anime's ending wasn't actually anime-original? We've pretty much been spoiled all the character deaths, and even more deaths are confirmed? Tatsumi actually dies???

This is too much, it's like Naruto all over again. Suddenly... it's all ending in a few chapters!

You must be registered for see images

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, not exactly everything, but yeah, it did spoil a good deal of it.
Not exactly? Dude, everything is ruined really.

Tatsumi, Mein, Buddoh, etc.. died. Why should we even read the manga?

F**k this shit. Am moving to Nanatsu no Taizai. Really has the potential to surpass AgK.

Last edited:

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not exactly? Dude, everything is ruined really.

Tatsumi, Mein, Buddoh, etc.. died. Why should we even read the manga?
There is still Dolothea and Izou plus the characters MIGHT die in a different way, but yeah, everything else has been spoiled. I knew that from the start though, since it was announcened that author will be supervising the anime from the very first episode.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait a minute, it says the manga will start its final arc with volume 12. You're saying it like the manga itself ends with Vol.12 being released next summer.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is still Dolothea and Izou plus the characters MIGHT die in a different way, but yeah, everything else has been spoiled. I knew that from the start though, since it was announcened that author will be supervising the anime from the very first episode.
I didn't really know it would be this bad. If I did, hell I wouldn't even visit AgK section. As I said, Nanatsu no Taizai seems to be the new crack. It has the potential to surpass AgK, although I already think it has surpassed it in someway.

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait a minute, it says the manga will start its final arc with volume 12. You're saying it like the manga itself ends with Vol.12 being released next summer.
It also says v12 will ship next summer, which confirms manga ends with v12. You don't usually get a confirmation of when a volume will ship until the last moment. At least with AgK. AgK arcs never lasted more than 7-8 chapters at most plus the author is rushing so he can start a new VN he's been making along with AgK recently.

Either way, ends next year. Although, chapter count not confirmed. That was just an assumption of mine.

Last edited:

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Official information from the magazine and twitter.

You're saying we should take your words over official ones?
About the volume en yeah it seems legit.

But if you had a brain, no way in hell would you believe everything said on anime sites, plus why would mangaka agree to this? Knowing it would spoil the readers, Lel. So you expect me to believe Akame becomes the mc?
:leaf: use some logic, will ya?

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the volume en yeah it seems legit.

But if you had a brain, no way in hell would you believe everything said on anime sites, plus why would mangaka agree to this? Knowing it would spoil the readers, Lel. So you expect me to believe Akame becomes the mc?
:leaf: use some logic, will ya?
Are you not listening what I just said? Or are you just twisting what I said?

I didn't look at anime sites for that information. It is official, as it is from the Gangan Joker magazine and from AgK's twitter page, thus not an anime site. The Joker article has been scanlated and translated by BL.

>inb4 you don't know what BL is
>inb4 you don't know AgK has an official twitter page

At least inform yourself to some degree if you're gonna assume things.

Also, there have been cases where the anime went ahead of manga and spoiled the manga (Akuma no Riddle for an example). Just proves that you are completely uninformed when it comes to things like this.

Last edited:

Akame

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-5💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you not listening what I just said? Or are you just twisting what I said?

I didn't look at anime sites for that information. It is official, as it is from the Gangan Joker magazine and from AgK's twitter page, thus not an anime site. The Joker article has been scanlated and translated by BL.

>inb4 you don't know what BL is
>inb4 you don't know AgK has an official twitter page

At least inform yourself to some degree if you're gonna assume things.

Also, there have been cases where the anime went ahead of manga and spoiled the manga (Akuma no Riddle for an example). Just proves that you are completely uninformed when it comes to things like this.
Didnt read. Completely disregarded, now ty for your time. Cya later

Worm King

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didnt read. Completely disregarded, now ty for your time. Cya later
So you have literally nothing to say after you assume shit? Okay, because you're just a special snowflake, I'll give you screenshots and links.

AgK's official twitter:

At the very start of their posts (not recent one), you will find confirmation that the mangaka is supervising the anime. That information was also posted ages ago in the old AgK FC.

Confirmation about the text:

Just because you don't want to accept the truth isn't gonna make me lie for you.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting, I knew this manga wasn't going to have a long story, I didn't watched the anime but I read the synopsis of how the anime ended, I liked it so I'm looking forward to the manga's and to some characters like Wave, Dorothea and Izou.