-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"END - Final Chapter"

Akame ga Kill! Manga Chapter 78 Discussion

Discuss Akame ga Kill! Manga 78 here

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice ending. That anime ending though is screwed if they continue somehow. So mine and tatsu had more kids when tatsu was a dragon ...... So are their kids hybrids or something?

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea but later it said they had children together. Before mine was pregnant with a child, so unless mine had twins they had more kids.
I think it was just a summary thing to sort of wrap up their stories and stuff. I don't think having a child with a danger beast would pan out quite that well.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea but later it said they had children together. Before mine was pregnant with a child, so unless mine had twins they had more kids.
If I remember correctly, Japanese language doesn't have a distinction between singular and plural nouns. So it could have been just one child.

OT: Overly happy endings never appealed to me, but overall the manga was okay for what it was meant to be (over-the-top action). Though, there was some unused potential when in came to world building and character development.

Last edited:

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it was just a summary thing to sort of wrap up their stories and stuff. I don't think having a child with a danger beast would pan out quite that well.
Hmm could be true. Tbh I didn't see how living with a dragon would work. Did they big a large house, did tatsu sleep outside, their child would have asked questions, etc. I was hoping he could transform back to human but that was denied :lol

If I remember correctly, Japanese language doesn't have a distinction between singular and plural nouns. So it could have been just one child.

OT: Overly happy endings never appealed to me, but overall the manga was okay from what it was meant to be (over-the-top action). Though, there was some unused potential when in came to world building and character development.
Hmm I didn't know that. If that's the case then everything is fine.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love it, very into depth how everything went in after the battle, each characters ending. Akame forever alone lol great.

Wave payed a price for that ass pull, that was a nice touch imo.

Very good manga. 8/10

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wave payed a price for that ass pull, that was a nice touch imo.
To be fair, his using two Teigu was heavily foreshadowed. And it was never said to be impossible (all Esdeath said is that the user would have to be compatible with both).

And the price he paid was pretty small. Having to see a doctor once every few years? And having one of his (presumably unimportant) organs damaged? Dude, my scoliosis gives me more trouble than that.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, his using two Teigu was heavily foreshadowed. And it was never said to be impossible (all Esdeath said is that the user would have to be compatible with both).

And the price he paid was pretty small. Having to see a doctor once every few years? And having one of his (presumably unimportant) organs damaged? Dude, my scoliosis gives me more trouble than that.
I know but I liked that the manga acknowledged it, the taboo and afterwards

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know but I liked that the manga acknowledged it, the taboo and afterwards
Takahiro is actually pretty attentive to detail. For example, the part where Doya's hands got chopped off first, and then Kurome made a reference to that, explaining she gave her new ones from a random corpse.

Though, using two Teigu was never said to be a taboo (and that may be MS being creative with translations anyway). It was just said that it took "considerable mental and physical strength" to control just one, so controlling two at once was just something very rare/hard.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still a better ending than bleach.
And for that thank you. 8.5/10 for so many main character deaths. The complete opposite of fairy tail.