0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Kill The Past"

Akame ga Kill! Manga Chapter 62 Discussion and 63 Predictions

Discuss Akame ga Kill! Chapter 62 here and predict the next chapter, Akame ga Kill! Chapter 63

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate this month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: AgK chapter 62 translated

Oh, where do I start?

I'm amazed that the guy in the first page wasn't shown or said to be perverted or sadistic. They usually do that to NR's targets. But I suppose the "future of the Empire" implies that?

Akame, Cornelia had a Shingu, not a Teigu. Those are supposedly inferior in every way... And how do you even know that's what was used to destroy Pulverization King? From what I remember, it pretty much completely shattered. Even if it worked for GC, it's still not quite the same.

Akame hype, yes, yes, we get it. She's a title character and all. But, can I please evaluate her skills myself from what I see? Show, don't tell, please?

So Kurome reanimating/enslaving her comrades is... a side effect, lol.

Changing the Empire from the inside is impossible... (about halfway through the paragraph). However, I've already mentioned that having some insiders who support the revolution (or at least the change in the government) is a good and useful thing. It's how they wrote it in the anime, and it makes sense. That's why I always thought of Ran's manga goal as something irrational, brought upon by his desire for revenge and a disturbed mental state. Wave didn't get it, it seems.

And yes, finally, Wave is officially not changing sides. Still, he should get some hints from the anime. It did have some highlights in sense-making. We'll see what he does after Kurome's death (if she dies, anyway).

Also, Ran was more "ripped" than Wave, lol. But then again, Wave has natural muscles, so they don't have to be defined.

...Man, I miss Ran again :shy:

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate
Status
Not open for further replies.