Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Empire's Strongest: Shikou Tazer, Esdeath during ice storm

Great General Tier: Ennoodzuno Akame, Tatsumi (Full Power Incursio), Dual Teigu Wave, regular Esdeath, Prime Budo

Medium General Tier: Manga Budo, Prime Kurome

Low General Tier: Bulat, Wave, Base Akame, Tatsumi (before merger started), Full powered Susanoo, Ran, Akame fight Kurome, River (with water source), Prime Najenda, Dr. Stylish

High Tier: Lubbock, Mine, Syura, River, Seryuu, Leon, the four Rakasha demons, Beast Cosmina, Zank, base Susanoo, Honest, manga Najenda

Mid Tier: Enshin, Bors, Schere, Izou, Champ, Cosmina, Dorothea

Low Tier: Chelsea, Kaku, Toby, Daidara, Nyau, Ogre

Last edited:

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikou Tazer is Great General Tier, only Esdeath is the empire's strongest and she would've beat it easily. She's just in her own class

I would've loved to see Tatsumi fight against her, I think when he was in his second evolution he would've crushed her

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot Suu who I think should be high tier, I also think Leone should be low tier
I have Susanoo in high tier as well as general tier when he's using his full power. Leone is high tier IMO. Low tier is too low considering she's above Dorothea who is mid tier.

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have Susanoo in high tier as well as general tier when he's using his full power. Leone is high tier IMO. Low tier is too low considering she's above Dorothea who is mid tier.

Oh my bad I'm use to call him Suu not the by the full name so I got confuse

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Ran could move a tier down.

- Budo should be in a tier of his own, below the one his and above the "General tier". Never seemed to be on non-powered up Esdeath's level, got overpowered and killed by Mine's blast. People like Tatsumi and Enhanced Akame would rape him.

- Prime Kurome being in that tier is iffy. In terms of regular combat she's at best equal to base Akame, Murasame's trump card easily makes her a tier above. I assume you put her there with her full Yatsufusa army in mind, even though I heavily doubt that puts her even close to regular Esdeath, who was portrayed to be on a completely different level than the Jagers. Don't see how she matches the others either.

Rest are okay.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Ran could move a tier down.

- Budo should be in a tier of his own, below the one his and above the "General tier". Never seemed to be on non-powered up Esdeath's level, got overpowered and killed by Mine's blast. People like Tatsumi and Enhanced Akame would rape him.

- Prime Kurome being in that tier is iffy. In terms of regular combat she's at best equal to base Akame, Murasame's trump card easily makes her a tier above. I assume you put her there with her full Yatsufusa army in mind, even though I heavily doubt that puts her even close to regular Esdeath, who was portrayed to be on a completely different level than the Jagers. Don't see how she matches the others either.

Rest are okay.
It was stated Budo was running low on stamina which is why he lost to Mine. Budo is lacking in speed/reactions but he might make up for it due to DC, flight, durability and versatility. But I agree he would lose to the others on that tier. You are right about Ran, I don't think he's a tier above Mine. He's probably not winning against anyone in his current tier and could lose to quite a few on the tier below.

Prime Kurome has Destaghoul and all her other strong puppets. She was taking on Akame, Leon, Susanoo and Tatsumi with only Bohrs who couldn't even hold his own against Akame without support from Kurome's guard puppet. Don't you think someone roughly on par with a combination of Akame, Leon, Najenda, Susanoo and Tatsumi is too low to be on the same tier as base Akame, powered up susanoo and Tatsumi when she can take on all three simultaneously?

Maybe I can make a new tier for Kurome and Budo.

Also should River go down? IIRC, Bulat was handicapped because of River's partner's sound attack as well as having to worry about Tatsumi.

Last edited:

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why'd you link this to me, you know I'm bad when it comes to power levels and stuff :sweat:

Edit: Ran could be a completely powerless civilian, I'd love him anyway. In fact, in my fanfics, he spends a lot of time being unable to fight for one reason or another, or facing way stronger opponents.

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prime Kurome has Destaghoul and all her other strong puppets. She was taking on Akame, Leon, Susanoo and Tatsumi with only Bohrs who couldn't even hold his own against Akame without support from Kurome's guard puppet. Don't you think someone roughly on par with a combination of Akame, Leon, Najenda, Susanoo and Tatsumi is too low to be on the same tier as base Akame, powered up susanoo and Tatsumi when she can take on all three simultaneously?
With the exception of Akame, Kurome was taking on opponents tiers below her. The amount of people that are all on the same general level doesn't equal greater difficulty, as they need to be a threat to Kurome on their own to do that. Their only advantage was numbers, and Kurome nullified that. Just like how Madara can swing his blade and kill all Gokage and numerous fodders with zero difficulty doesn't make him in the same tier as Hashirama. Kurome can stay in that tier only if we're discussing her vs weaker opponents, otherwise she can't beat anyone in her tier, nor should she be even close. Everyone in there would fodderize her puppets and then kill her with moderate trouble. Don't think she belongs there.

Icelerate said:
Also should River go down? IIRC, Bulat was handicapped because of River's partner's sound attack as well as having to worry about Tatsumi.
Bulat would've won, but the gap isn't nowhere near large enough to warrant River moving a tier below.

Ran could be a completely powerless civilian, I'd love him anyway. In fact, in my fanfics, he spends a lot of time being unable to fight for one reason or another, or facing way stronger opponents.
Ran is awesome. Iirc, in the anime it was kinda hinted he was gonna paired with Leone.

Last edited:

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ran is awesome. Iirc, in the anime it was kinda hinted he was gonna paired with Leone.
Not sure about that. They just fought, and then Leone said something like, "We'll fight again sometime", to which Ran said, "No, we won't", and then Leone died :| And in the manga, they didn't even see each other (maybe briefly just before Ran escaped with Kurome after the Wild Hunt fight). Shippers take any opportunity though ("They had a scene together, they MUST become a couple!").

Besides, I only regard manga as canon. Anime reduced Ran's role so much I'm not sure why they included him at all.

Last edited:

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the exception of Akame, Kurome was taking on opponents tiers below her. The amount of people that are all on the same general level doesn't equal greater difficulty, as they need to be a threat to Kurome on their own to do that. Their only advantage was numbers, and Kurome nullified that. Just like how Madara can swing his blade and kill all Gokage and numerous fodders with zero difficulty doesn't make him in the same tier as Hashirama. Kurome can stay in that tier only if we're discussing her vs weaker opponents, otherwise she can't beat anyone in her tier, nor should she be even close. Everyone in there would fodderize her puppets and then kill her with moderate trouble. Don't think she belongs there.
Underestimating Susanoo. I don't see him below Akame at that period in time. Do you agree with the changes I made to Kurome and Budo? It's basically a bridge tier. These two are far above the likes of Mine but inferior to the great general tier. I think I'll add prime Budo to great general tier since he was portrayed to be rusty in that fight.

Bulat would've won, but the gap isn't nowhere near large enough to warrant River moving a tier above.
Don't you mean a tier below? I agree he can stay in the same tier as Bulat. After all, he too was a general at one point so moving him below that level would be wrong.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Underestimating Susanoo. I don't see him below Akame at that period in time. Do you agree with the changes I made to Kurome and Budo? It's basically a bridge tier. These two are far above the likes of Mine but inferior to the great general tier.
You think Susano'o can equal or possibly beat Akame? I disagree there. Kurome and "rusty" Budo are fine there.

I think I'll add prime Budo to great general tier since he was portrayed to be rusty in that fight.
I'll guess I'll accept Budo's hype, even though I don't see how rust can gimp him that much, but okay..

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll guess I'll accept Budo's hype, even though I don't see how rust can gimp him that much, but okay..
I was recently re-reading the Budo fight with the exact purpose of evaluating his theoretical prime, and you can tell that he does have fairly impressive reaction feats even in his rusty state (which he himself blames on being away from the battlefield for too long). Plus, in the extra chapter, Gensei the previous Incursio user was regarded as Empire's strongest of his time - and Gensei himself says that it was "before Budo was around". So maybe young Budo was actually regarded as the strongest before Esdeath's time. And that not mentioning Adramelech's sheer firepower.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You think Susano'o can equal or possibly beat Akame? I disagree there. Kurome and "rusty" Budo are fine there.
How does Akame kill him? She'd have to cut him into pieces and then destroy his core. Not to mention that Susanoo's offensive and defensive capabilities are on a pretty high level once he uses his trump card.

Anyway should Susanoo count as Najenda's power which means he should rise to that level?