[Spoilers] Akame Ga Kill Chapter 60 spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espadara Uchiha

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dorothea was pathetic at the end she played dead so she was crying like well she should be prepared to die well but i didnt like that wild hunt treatement Cosmina was said to be stronger now....was killed fast
Izou was said to be strongest in Wild Hunt....died so fast

Even if my favorite Izou died fast he accepted his death with a smile the only member of wild hunt that didnt act pathetic at the death the only annoying thing was this damm short fight

At least his personality was not ruined like Dorotheas
Dude, don't even get me started on Izou. He's ****ing chill, offering his sword to Akame an that ***** kills him with no regard to his last request. I'm still ****ing pissed.

Kagustuchi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chapter would have been somewhat decent if Dolo killed Leone and survived

The only reason I'm still reading is cuz Akame is still one of my favorite female manga/anime characters

Last edited:

Υαmí

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mine.....die, please. I just want Akame and Tats too end up together. If not, well, this manga can go down as one of the shittiest pieces of work I have ever seen.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude, don't even get me started on Izou. He's ****ing chill, offering his sword to Akame an that ***** kills him with no regard to his last request. I'm still ****ing pissed.
Yes thats what pissed me off a lot
Im a samurai fanatic and i hate it when the way of Samurais or the way of honor gets disrespected
I hated Akame before anyway so yeah

To be honest Izou is in the wrong Manga he should be in a Samurai show because then he would have more fans because he would get a decent role

Status
Not open for further replies.