Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone know how lubboc was able to use 2 imperial arms? I thought it was like impossible to do?

Its impossible to use two at the same time,

Lubbock only had Shambala on him, he was a noob so it didn't work very well.

OT: 3/10 chapter this arc has 8 deaths already and all were shit, shock value has gone down and the wasted potential in characters are being wasted right infront of us.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone know how lubboc was able to use 2 imperial arms? I thought it was like impossible to do?
It's impossible to use two at the same time , which he didn't . You can still use other Teigus but if you're not compatible with it it won't work. Example Tatsumi with the eye Teigu , it worked at first then it didn't .

Same thing happened to Luboock , he knew that , but seeing the situation that he was.........It makes sense. He was desperate .

SharinganisOP

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh man. Lubbock did all that badass stuff, just to die. shambala why you no take lubbock to tatsumi's incursio or something?

I feel like something will happen in the background to Lubbock though. Such as an offscreen stab by kurome's sword to shake the wills of night raid members when they fight. Or lubbock might be saved by the alchemist chick and somehow forced to tell about his knowledge or/and fight for the empire. Just letting him die like this in the palace seems like such a waste for the empire.

Good luck Tatsumi... You're gonna need it.

Jimihendrix

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not an excuse to kill off Syura or Lubbock for absolutely nothing in absolutely shitty way. There are tons of other scenarios where they could have easily rather stayed alive and died a far better death than that. Lubbock and Syura's deaths were bad writting, no matter what setting.
I don't see how Lub's death was bad writing. He was tortured violently... He couldn't work the teleporter... thought the teleporter's significance would save him... he was wrong and died because of it. Even if he was right, he still would've died to Budo.

Syura is an insignificant ***** who can be replaced. His death meant nothing. It's the idea that he represents that needs to be met with a violent death. Lub did a good job in getting his revenge against him. Death is the end all.

Yup, no bad writing here, just some butthurt ppl

-Spoiler-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Its impossible to use two at the same time,

Lubbock only had Shambala on him, he was a noob so it didn't work very well.

OT: 3/10 chapter this arc has 8 deaths already and all were shit, shock value has gone down and the wasted potential in characters are being wasted right infront of us.
Agreed wasn't a big fan of Lubbock or Syura but when i saw that, Lubbock was sliced without ever putting up a fight i actually started laughing, in no way was that well written, and then Syura just died...... just like that, nothing special.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see how Lub's death was bad writing. He was tortured violently... He couldn't work the teleporter... thought the teleporter's significance would save him... he was wrong and died because of it. Even if he was right, he still would've died to Budo.
It was bad writting because it made both his attempt to escape and Syura's death pointless. No point in killing off Syura just to kill off Lubbock ten pages after. Lubbock could have easily been killed off at Syura's hands after he betrayed Night Raid or something. Would have made for a way more interesting setting than making Lubbock kill off Syura for the sake of fanservice so that it satisfies the people who wanna see the ''big bad rapist get killed for the things he has done'' and then kill him off after ten pages for the sake of nothing, but simple shock value. If you're gonna imply how there was any hint of emotional attachment to him at the time of his death or any real meaning to it, you're lying to not only me, but yourself, too.

Jimihendrix said:
Syura is an insignificant ***** who can be replaced. His death meant nothing. It's the idea that he represents that needs to be met with a violent death. Lub did a good job in getting his revenge against him. Death is the end all.
No. Syura isn't just some random guy who can just be replaced so it doesn't matter if he dies. He's the goddamn main villain of the whole arc, a part of the main cast. He's the cause of the chaos inside the Empire and also the leader of a new police organization. More so, he's the son of the main villain of the series. Just because you hate him doesn't make his death well written or good in any shape or form. Killing off a main villain just like that without any sort of actual combat or success in his plans just for the sake of fanservice so that it could satisfy haters is bad writting. It's exchanging character potential for fanservice.

I assure you that letting Syura live and go through with his plan of either making Lubbock spit out everything or setting the Capital in a sea of flames so Night Raid would come to combat him in some kind of a grand battle would have been a far more interesting event than Lubbock breaking free, randomly killing him and then dying himself ten pages after. In the span of like twenty pages, two very relevant characters died for nothing.

Jimihendrix said:
Yup, no bad writing here, just some butthurt ppl
Nope. It's pure bad writting.

Butthurtness has nothing to do with this nor is it justifying the pointless things the author has been doing lately like randomly killing off Suzuka to the point where no one even noticed that she died until he confirmed in a twitter post or giving Syura an army when he will never get the chance to use it or making Suzuka come back and join Wild Hunt when she dies a chapter after.