Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tatsumi looked constipated? Check

Two fodder friends of his that no one can bother to remember died in a hilarious manner? Check

Rabac's voice is sexy? Check

5/5 from me.

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First episode seemed pretty crappy. Poor execution, fights weren't anything special, graphics weren't amazing and there were no feels at all. The ending was anticlimactic and it basically seemed like sub-par drama. lol.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, 80+ pages of content into a 20 minutes episode? Heh, it turned out really good.

Censorship was expected since it was the TV version (supposedly) and we can expect it to be less censored in the DVD/BR release but either way, I don't really care about the censorship that much. It was there but at the same time, we could still kinda see what was going on.

The pacing was great and I don't think they left out too much stuff from the manga so that is a huge plus for me.

The OST was nothing special but it fit well in the genre so I won't really complain here.

Animation was decent. There's still time to improve it (hope it does) so I won't be too judgemental on this particular aspect.

Overall, this was a great first episode and from the looks of, the episodes are gonna cover 2 chapters each (most of them are 40+ pages so It's all good).

I will give it a solid 9/10. Can't wait for next week. 

Last edited:

Kagerou

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn, 80+ pages of content into a 20 minutes episode? Heh, it turned out really good.

Censorship was expected since it was the TV version (supposedly) and we can expect it to be less censored in the DVD/BR release but either way, I don't really care about the censorship that much. It was there but at the same time, we could still kinda see what was going on.

The pacing was great and I don't think they left out too much stuff from the manga so that is a huge plus for me.

The OST was nothing special but it fit well in the genre so I won't really complain here.

Animation was decent. There's still time to improve it (hope it does) so I won't be too judgemental on this particular aspect.

Overall, this was a great first episode and from the looks of, the episodes are gonna cover 1 chapter each (well most of them are 40+ pages so It's all good).

I will give it a solid 9/10. Can't wait for next week. 
No. Just like this episode, it's going to be two chapters each. 40 chapters isn't enough material for it, if you watched the preview you would understand why.

Darkboy85

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Just like this episode, it's going to be two chapters each. 40 chapters isn't enough material for it, if you watched the preview you would understand why.
Oh my bad, I didn't watch the preview (I always skip them) so I didn't know but thanks for letting me know ^^

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It gotta stay canon, which it probably will. But I thought it was awesome, it has a secret spoiler in the opening, all of the va's are good. It's not as graphic as the manga but that's to be expected.

But I didn't expect anything less from this series, never disappoints.